STAMP

How long have you been waiting Jow Forums?

>sent in Aug 2018
>was quoted a 7-9 month wait

Attached: 201146_nfa.jpg (258x320, 42K)

It takes them 30 days just to cash your check

my last stamp came back in July and took something like 340 days

OP here. My firs stamp took that long too. It was late Nov 2016 to early Nov 2017.

I sent off for one in July, was put into the queue before the end of the month, and I'm still waiting for my info to be sent to the FBI. You can call the NFA branch and ask about the status of your application. Have your serial number ready to go

Sent mine back in May via Silencershop and got it back just a couple of days ago.
Totaled about 170 days for me.

Attached: PS90_form1.jpg (4032x2268, 1.81M)

Nice. Very nice.

I wonder if there is a difference in time between SBRs and silencers?

Took 3 days for my Eform

>they buy their rights back.

>he lets his dog get shot

>he can't afford freedom
go back to venezuala

Shouldn't matter unless you're comparing an f1 sbr to an f4 can

The Form 3 will be mailed by the end of the week if I’m lucky.
So I have a ways to go.

I have two in the works through Silencer Shop and I'm thinking of doing a Form One for a silencer build

This whole time I thought the whole Tax Stamp thing was a hold over from years gone by. MFW when it is an actual stamp

Attached: whatthefuck.jpg (800x600, 117K)

You have to admit the stamps' designs are kino as hell

Attached: 5+dollar+NFA.jpg (1166x875, 184K)

Currently 180 something days. Could be any day, could be in a month +.
I am tempted by the efile wait though, it seems like less than 2 week wait.

Took months for my form 1 and 6 for my form 4 earlier this year both submitted as individual.

Attached: IMG_20180626_175806_739.jpg (3238x1874, 506K)

Of fuckings you, I sent mine via silencershop in fucking march and I havent gotten it yet

I just got mine
Sent mine in on April 23rd. Check was cashed 1st of May, approved on the 7th of November. Got it on the 11th. Now I have a Chimera 300 at 108 days.

Bought one form 4 March 24, check cashed may 1. I called a couple weeks ago and the lady said the examiner hasn't got it yet. Been like 200 days since check cashed. Was hoping to have it for opening of deer season but oh well, there's always next year

Man you guys must be salty that turnaround is now at 1-3 weeks.

This whole long waiting list could be solved by hiring more people that specifically pass this down the road.

>more people at the ATF

Better than waiting 3-6 months for a stupid stamp.

Attached: 1541476782271.jpg (672x720, 58K)

What makes it worse, is that Form 1 on the ATF website are now at 10hours to 14 days.
Even worse
>hiring more people at the ATF
They just contracted more workers a few months ago.

So the ATF has offices in every state right? Why the fuck cant this be done in my local state office? This is a crock of shit.

>They just contracted more workers a few months ago.

Yikes. Sounds like mismanagement of personnel.

quick question stampfriends
say all of your stamps are destroyed innahousefire. what do?
>inb4 they should be in a fire box
I know that, but what if?

>afford
>FREE dom

They'll mail you another one if it gets destroyed. It's a good idea to make copies of the paperwork too, keep a copy in a safety deposit box

Tfw when filed mine in September 2018 and I still have basically an entire years wait :(

What are these?

Because the government, like AMD drones and yuropoors, is shit.

This. EFile is doing wonders for lots of folk. Seems like they got their shit together after last time

Theres probably some reason otherwise it would make everybody's job way easier, especially theirs

Of fuckings everybody, I live in Faillinois and cannot has a suppressor at all.

It's the stamp to confirm you've paid your dues and registered under the National Firearms Act to own the objects it regulated. Like a Short Barrel Rifle, Short Barrel Shotgun, Machine Gun, Silencer, Destructive Device, or Any Other Weapon.

> Note: NFA eForm 1, 4 and 5 are not in service at the present time, due to regulatory change implementation with no set date of restoration to service.
When did this happen? :(

Form 4 ind. August 1, I'm estimating late February. Also, what is that stamp a stamp for? I can't imagine cutting it from a form 1 or 4.

F1 can

So the ATF is Not processing Silencer Shop form 4s?????

Which is better getting a stamp as an individual or under a trust

Idk dude I literally glanced at efiles when they came back and haven't thought about them till now outside the occasional user posting about their short turn around. I do remember them saying something like that when I checked but I cant remember what it was.
Why not just call and ask?

>Submitted paperwork mid july
>Check cashed mid august
>trying to stay busy and forget
>i'm staying busy, but i'm doing a poor job forgetting

Attached: image.png (1078x812, 886K)

This is my story!

Hypothetically, how long would one get for forging stamps?

>Hypothetically, how long would one get for forging stamps?
20 years of the best sex you'll ever have

20 yearsish.
Keep in mind the IRS is gonna come after you for tax fraud/evasion.

>IRS is gonna come after you for tax fraud/evasion
What if you don't posses any NFA item yourself. Like you just print a bunch of stamps that happen to be replicas of the stamp

If you're asking if printing out counterfeit tax stamps is illegal, whether you have an NFA item or not, yes it will be seen as illegal counterfeiting and the ATF and IRS both will have a field day with you.
>can I just forge fake credit cards?
>what if I dont have a bank there, is it legal now?

I'm not sure why you'd want it. The stamp is for yours and the ATF records only. Get caught without the NFA engraving on your gun and that's enough suspicion for police to seize it and contact ATF, in which case you'll be equally screwed.

Yeah, pretty much asking that.
I was just trying to work out what would result in a bigger ass-fucking: The person owning an NFA item without a stamp, or someone providing counterfeit stamps that such a person.

>Page last reviewed: December 27, 2016

>not packing a vest for your dog with tannerite and ball bearings assuring mutual destruction.

I know postage stamps are legal tender, same as dollar bills. I'm fairly sure the same applies to a tax stamp.

5.7 senpai

Attached: 1 - Copy.jpg (3264x2448, 2.38M)

lol guys, remember the HPA?

What is that ar

Last one I got was a form 1 on a trust with 2 people on it. Sent it dec 2017 and got the stamp back Oct 2018. Took a longer time than most people because I have a felony youthful offender conviction. So I can buy guns and shit and vote and even have a state concealed carry permit but when the FBI looks they see it. My NICS checks are quick though. It's just my stamps (I have 4 now) always take a long time.

>being subservient to illegal, unjust, and unconstitutional laws and therefore acknowledging their validity

nah

Attached: 1450842879124.png (972x858, 2.23M)

cuck

super mega cuck

pathetic cuck

confused american

based american

didnt know we had so many europosters and aussies on this board

Attached: 1452312548830.jpg (1024x768, 243K)

Also Treasury agents, (Secret Service) get to rape you 1st, because they are still pissed over Lincoln

Those irons are try hard and so is your post.

Stamps take under a month now. What shitty bait is this?

Don't fucking tell the proles, I'm still waiting for my lower to come in so I can start to e-file.

Attached: blatblatblat.gif (196x172, 4K)

>I'm agreeing with what MSD says now
What is this world coming to?

>this thread
>land of the """free"""
lmao

Attached: 1506240003851-b.jpg (484x519, 53K)

10" SBR 5.7 upper
the mag catches the spent casings as they drop through the magwell

I'm still waiting 5+ months but then again I have FBI restricted status so maybe that's what the caused the backlog as they are freaking out over my diplomatic immunity. Thought it would be easy, guess not. Looks like I'll have to give that shitstain office a call tomorrow.

Freedom isn't free. Took a lot of work by the best in the world. And it ain't even freedom anymore. It's why nobody else has even close

Freedom died with the civil war
>but slaves were freed
Yeah and they're totallyyy doing aces now, especially compared to the Chinese population that suffered the same discrimination.

5/28 on my paper F1

11/1 on two Eforms

should get those back on Monday

Attached: 1510004447148.jpg (645x773, 56K)

I'm with ya. My papers were sent off on july 21st. I have an arsenal SLR104ur waiting to have the barrel snipped.

Is it possible to get a SBR/Stamp in a shitty state like NJ?

Check cashed April week 1.... Called last week, still hasn't had an investigator assigned.

Form 1s not 4s apparently