Anybody else innawoods right now?

Anybody else innawoods right now?

Attached: PSX_20181118_091120.jpg (3925x1455, 992K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UU1b_D4pLu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: PSX_20181118_093452.jpg (1960x4032, 1.74M)

I was. Went deer hunting earlier today. Saw two does, but let them walk. Saw and shot a fox twenty minutes later.

>foxsaysnothing.jpg

Attached: IMG_20181118_103442.jpg (4462x3006, 3.3M)

>inna woods
>cell phone reception
Nigger you're in some back alley foliage.

that poor fox...

>Be you
>Be Innawoods
>In current year
>Not having cell reception
Stop using Boost Mobile like a nigger and get on with a company that actually has coverage, user
>Pic related

Attached: network-lp-marq-6-d-05152017.jpg (945x580, 134K)

Well done. I didn't see shit other than songbirds today. Total bust.

Just got back this morning. Haven't seen a deer in 2 weeks. I just wanted some jerky man. :(

Some places don't have cell phone reception due to it being blocked by mountains and some places are so deep in the woods you can't get cell phone reception unless you're climbing up to the top. I still think you're bullshitting because every time I go out I hardly get reception if I go deep enough. Post more pics faggot, facing, north, south, east and west and standing. Guarantee there's going to be some building or some telephone poles in the distance. Doesn't matter what cell phone carrier you have, if the signal is blocked, it's blocked.

Going to look at some property today. Hopefully it’ll be nice so I can finally buy it and have some nice land

Its Ohio, senpai. Flat as fuck. There's almost nowhere without reception here. Only place I've managed to find without any cell service (without climbing a tree) was in the middle of a lake, in the middle of a state forest deep in Amish country. And I'm not driving three hours, getting in a boat, and then paddling out to an island to participate in an internet pissing match when I can get innawoods minutes from home to drop a deer. You don't have to be so insecure about stupid shit, user, it won't win you anything extra.

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-124048_Gallery.jpg (2220x1080, 2.33M)

>ohio
Shit sorry user, enjoy the day. Must hurt to live there.

Nah, brah. Shit's cash. One of the more based states for gun laws. Always room for improvement, but that's true everywhere.

I was innawoods til about 8 this morning then this guy came along

Attached: 61093602-844A-415C-A467-AA695010E9C1.jpg (750x784, 970K)

One more dead Nazi Deer. Dun good, commrade.

Whitetail I got last night. On the smaller side but season is almost over.

Attached: 20181117_181411.jpg (600x800, 350K)

This was my elk hunting spot. Sendero 300wm with pst 6-24. 300 yards at the far edge of the field. Saw some cow elk but no bulls.

Attached: 20181010_143837-2.jpg (600x1067, 604K)

I also killed a coyote with it yesterday morning. I hit him just a little bit low and he exploded. The entrance and exit wound was all just one big 10 inch hole kek

Attached: 0343A7CE-E8A6-4D6B-B4CE-1B6BF6CFB7D6.jpg (3264x2448, 3.57M)

>ohio
Sorry that you live in the worst state in the union

Already 6 inches of snow here, froze my ass off last night and didnt even find a single coyote even though I was hearing them.

Hated to shoot it, but my dad raises chickens.

Now i am,
Working midnight too noon during deer season has its perks

Attached: 15425737588073337655281753437413.jpg (4032x1960, 3.39M)

I'm in the field right now

Kind of disappointed I don’t see a bunch of you out with fals or galils

what did ya hit him with user?

Any northern California bois know where good Turkey huntin grounds are? Particularly around the Sacramento area? My buddy and I have been out multiple times and not even heard a gobble.

The gaping hole is the entrance and exit wound. I didn’t gut him or anything like that, all those guts were just from the bullet

>be me
>go innawoods in rocky mountains
>only cell signal is on/around ski resorts
>only bring phone to take pictures
>enjoy woods without needing the internet
>being innawoods at over 10,000 ft is the way to go

also, this happened summer of 2017

>go backpacking inna rockies with girl ive been dating
>specifically go to area with elevation above 10,560 ft
>tent sex
>2 mile high club
>raifu was in the tent with us
>I made sure to stroke the rifle as I plowed
>touched the butt while I touched the buttstock

Jealous of you user. I need to do this soon

Did you get the pelt?

Anyone else get a kill?
Drew a muley doe, was walking back to the car dejected because i had 2 not coming in range, out she jumped at 75 yards. I froze and she started my way, popped her when she turned broadside about 60 yards away

Attached: 20181118_163646.jpg (4032x1960, 2.26M)

I’m a dumbass I thought you said where. It was a Prvi Partizan 7.62x54r 150 gr SP out of a M91/30 PU sniper.
I shot this big boy today.

Attached: 90AAD670-59A2-4200-8C05-E3A28B036FD8.jpg (750x441, 581K)

Do it my man, it was a good time. Nothing like the cool breeze of nature washing over you as your're balls deep

Thread theme
youtu.be/UU1b_D4pLu4

Attached: 7382.jpg (700x453, 26K)

Nice buck!!
I hit a bit high (spine)
This is what a 200gr cast bullet does to a backstrap at 1850fps
I didnt trim anything, just a quick rinse and good to go. The wound channel through the high shoulder (the one i got last year) looked exactly the same, flat iron steaks with 1" holes, lungs destroyed, exit wound looked just like the entry.

Attached: 20181118_200737.jpg (2560x1440, 1.21M)

Snack time,
I dont hang my deer for long, and usually backstrap and tenderloin are just fine for celebrating a harvest...
Little over done but thats ok, still tastes great!

Attached: 20181118_202800.jpg (2896x2896, 621K)

Tfw laying tile instead of shooting deer

Looks tasty. What tools do you use to butcher with?

Somebody read 'How to Lie with Maps'

Why even shoot it? The pelts are worth a good bit to larpers like me

>America is so densely populated that burgers still have cell reception innawoods
Laughs in Canadian

Attached: 1540533401951m.jpg (1024x783, 38K)

>TFW I'm limited on where I can fire because some fucking out of stage faggot put a house downrange of a huge bedding ground.

Haven't seen a fucking deer this year, yet he tells me he's seeing them daily. God I fucking hate people moving to the woodlands so they can seem more "rugged."

>tfw I saw an 8 point buck in my neighborhood the other day
Fuckin Colorado man, these goddamn deer walk around like they own the joint

>camo + orange
what the fuck?

>when you want to larp but have to comply with state safety bs and are scared of game wardens

Not really a hunting story but an animal gets shot

>be me
>ruralfag
>back at parents house for christmas
>parents own lots of land in northern michigan
>¼ of a mile from the house there is a small lake with a clearing that my brother and I built a range at
>My brother and I decide to go shooting one afternoon after the elder fudd fell asleep in his chair
>We both brought our funs as normal to shoot on the range we built
>Slavaboos so an AKM,Ak74,RPK,Mosins,Tokarev,Makarov, Nagant revolver and a Ruger vaquero
>Have a good time shooting for thirty minutes until I see a big black shape out of the corner of my eye
>Look around to see a bear on the opposite side of the lake lumbering around the treeline towards us
>Horse and cow farms nearby so I have seen plenty of yotes and bears growing up
>brother thinks its weird because we had been shooting a long time and thought every living creature would have fucked off by the noise
>Bear keeps walking toward us
>looks a bit off, head down but eyes looking at us and is kinda walking like a awkward cat
>Not sure what to make of it so we do the normal thing and scream profanities at it
>keeps walking towards us
>Reload Ak and fire warning shot
>bear is completely unperturbed
>Completely confused as I had never seen anything not react to a gunshot
>Bear reaches clearing and adjusts its path towards us
>brother chambers his Rpk and asks if we can shoot it
>Bear switches from a walk to a trod and I decide im not taking chances
>bump fire 29 round of 7.62x39 into it
>brother does the same
>adrenaline and deafness insue
>Bear stopped dead in its tracks
>Shoot its body with the mosin just to be sure

Attached: black-bear-backcountry-movieh_1.jpg (1096x731, 57K)

>approach corpse for inspection
>most of its head is gone
>body is fucked up
>blood everywhere
>as we are gazing at the corpse my dad comes driving up in an atv
>Came over after hearing “automatic fire”
>Wondering why we turned a bear into hamburger helper
>tell his what happened
>tell us the bear might have been deaf or rabid or something
>bury corpse in coyote mass grave before liberal relatives show up

It was an interesting Christmas

Attached: 220px-01_Schwarzbär.jpg (220x298, 30K)

I use a condore bushlore for dressing, skinning and quartering (no saw) , and once i get it quartered and at home i use a barely sharp fillet knife with a rounded over tip to bone it out. The knife is sharp enough to cut meat if i force it but dull enough to glide between and sperate muscle groups without easily going off track, i dont make much ground, usually it all gets turned into roasts and steaks, too cut steaks i use a 10" butcher knife that gets the shaving sharp treatment.

Head down is predatory behavior, must have been starving.

Boost Mobile marketing team pls leave

deer and elk dont see red - if you've ever wondered why they sell orange "camo" hunting clothing its because it works just fine

Also curious about the pelt like asked about. If you don't skin them for their pelt, what state are you in? I know it's a really small chance that you don't skin them and you're also nearby, but I'm trying to get into taxidermy so I'll take the chance of asking anyways.

You’re required to wear orange so you don’t get shot by brainlets. Wearing Camo helps break up the rest of your body. They can’t see orange but they can still see that it’s a solid color, if that makes sense. Also that jacket is just comfy as fuck. I’d wear a Carhart but wearing brown in the woods this time of year isn’t a good idea.

I’m in Missouri

I want to be. My last relationship has failed, I am too socially awkward to exist in this wotld, albeit still competent enough to survive completely detached from modernity.

I will be going innawoods soon to build a nice house, hunt a little and while away the days doing what I can.

My only question to you, Jow Forums, is where?

I plan to bring clothes, a knife, a rifle and some coal. Maybe a crossbow. Everything else I'll make for myself.

Where can I go bros?

I'm in AZ. Willing to go anywhere continental. Somewhere I'll be left mostly alone, somewhere with clay and woods and ideally water.

Point me where I'm looking and send me off.

user this isn't the kind of thread to be asking these questions but never give up on love and life. Your ex will never just give up either. You need to learn to move on and keep pushing. Running to the woods sounds convenient but impractical. Don't waste the better of your years doing that. Shave. Get into shape. Wear nice clothes and cologne. Put on a good smile and go try dating. The best thing to learn in life is to learn when to let go and move on. Even while dating, if she doesn't like you move on.
>t. 29yr old single father of 3 with custody after a 12 year relationship and going out on dates still

Yeah, you got your tearjerk, now tell me where to go.

>30
>must have somewhere to be ir my life will be torture and slow death
>grew up learning everything about survival by necessity
>put all my eggs in one basket with my love
>the memes are fucking real, women are fucking awful

I either innawoods or I just give up on life at this point. I'm going to be a shell and bad things will happen. So spare me the sob story rousing speech, and tell me where I can exist and start again from 10,000 years ago.

also

>ex
>implying

no, just stuck in the middle of nowhere with a ground that will fall out from my feet any day, any minute, despite my best efforts, because people are truly retarded and self-sabotaging and ... ground falling out and all. I have some resources. I can be OK. I just need to know where. Noone'll be coming looking for me. It's just me and I'm alone.

t. stepfather of 3 autistic kids and husband of an unstable, disabled but beautiful person who just could not make it work for the self-sabotage.

we said at this point we'd either do this or we didn't deserve to live. i'm not going to a homeless shelter. life is still there. so just tell me where and i'll do this shit myself.

You're a strong man user. Don't know where you live but I have land in Crestline, if you really want to live off the grid I can give you permission to live on that plot but I sincerely doubt you'll make the journey and effort. This is one of those midlife crises types of things. You can't survive fully on your own. Maybe a reset is what you need. Take a week off of work and go camping user. You can do better.

What are you even saying? There is no step fathers present nor will there ever be.

I'm in AZ. I can make it to CA. It's not a midlife crisis, it's just the sum and confluence of life. I'd love to tell you my story but that'd have to be in person. If yoiu have or know of land where it's possible, you would be my savior. You also wouldn't know I existed on your land if you didn't want to.

>There is no step fathers present

English?

I don't know anything about Crestline, is it all your one huge plot, lots of people? Should I just head on over and talk to anyone I find to find you?

triagonist at gmail
shoot me an email, I'll let you know where it's at and you can decide if you really want to. I have pics and documents to prove it's mine. I've been there once since I bought it and the land is healthy, vibrant and green.

Washington Jow Forums had a innawoods meet this past weekend.
It was in the mountains in a valley with no cell coverage. Got pretty cold at night, had to send men out for firewood several times before it got dark and everyone took turns chopping it up.
Chad squad went on a night patrol in battle gear up the side of the valley. Some men fell in a creek. We howled at the moon and communed with Wotan.
Good times.

shoot me an email man, I'll give you the details. Not posting it the chins. I recently acquired it and it's right off of a road.

I did. Titled "Land."

Didn't mean to spoil everyone else's life-jacket wearing, mile-high-club joining fun. I'm sure y'all love taking a weekend off to go "live" once in a while. Carry on.

Running from your problems is pathetic, also obviously you should only make a large decisions like this when you are in a good headspace.

EEE FLUFFYTAIL

>Running from your problems is pathetic

I didn't run, user. I fought. I've fought every waking minute of my life here. I put almost all my resources, took risks, did everything possible in my power to make life work. And it failed. The people around me are self-destructive and I have nowhere else I can go, and the bottom is about to fall out under me, and I will freeze to death and/or starve in a desolate place.

I did not run. I'm not running now. I'm moving at a reasonable pace to the only reasonable option left to me. I won't die.

Spose I’m not familiar with Mulies but is that a babybump?

Did you piss on it?

Holy shit we have a kill virgin here, you never killed anything before???