Help me Jow Forums or qtddot

So Jow Forums I stored my waterfowl shotgun at my mother's house because its closer to where I hunt than my dad's house. I'm away at college so I can't keep it with me for reasons of space. Well, turns out my mother decided to sell it, along with most of her guns. Since she did it a while ago, I've given up hope of finding it. What would be a good replacement shotgun for around $600 that can chamber 3 1/2 mag and at least 3 shells? My sistema for attention.

Attached: 20180629_124418.jpg (4032x3024, 2.84M)

Remington 870

Take her to small claims court for being a piece of fucking shit.

lmao this.

a Smith and Wesson model 3000

>cheap
>variant for hunting
>slightly low quality (made in Japan in 80s)

Sues mom for 500$ Gets screwed out of will

>Implying his divorced mom has money to inherit

Probably will start the claim, but for now I just want to shoot some ducks and geese.
I mean. Its not like she has anything I want anyways. Unless any of you guys want antique bottles and medicine containers, in which case. I still don't really care.

Pre-2006 wing master

>I mean. Its not like she has anything I want anyways.
Her house is worth less money than the gun was?

>doesnt understand how divorces work
Oh sweetie.

No. I just was probably never gonna get it in the first place.

I recently moved from Texas from Kansas. Can someone fill me in on guns laws of Texas?

>implying he wasn't the shitty son
His portion of the will probably includes the failed condom at his inception.

>implying Texas has laws.
Just don't be stupid kid.

To Texas from Kansas I mean

Pump or semi? For pump action a SuperNova would fit your price range.
Test it at the range before going out, there's been some isolated cases of light primer strikes stemming from warped handguards.

Is it possible to save money on a Polymer 80 glock build? Building my own AR saved me like 200 bucks but all the P80 kits cost around the same as just buying a glock.

Well, I was the only kid so...
Thanks. Preferably pump since I like being able to use any length I want without cycling issues.

>money not going to women in a divorce
either the dad got a prenup or like half of his shit is with the mom.

They've been divirced for 22 years and moved twice since then. Honestly, I don't remember them ever being together.

Your mom sold a shotgun that didn't belong to her?
Sounds like a felony.

Yeah. All NFA applies. That’s avout it

Why does the extractor on an AR-15 bolt have this little vestigial locking lug? It's not actually able to engage the locking surfaces in the barrel extension, is it?

Attached: 838573.jpg (880x660, 36K)

Between a Henry .22lr for plinking and a .308 gas gun.

Whoever guesses the closest number to the one I'm thinking between 1 and 100 decides.

>this meme

>Between a Henry .22lr for plinking and a .308 gas gun.
Lolwut? Henry. 58

I don't know what the lolwut was about, but we have 58 in the running.

Probably is. Don't want her arrested, just want either the value of the gun, or a new one.

>be texan
>build gun from scratch
>go to jail

>Mom brings you into this world spends thousands of dollars on hospital bills spends thousands of dollars raising you
>be a price of shit son take her to court over 500 dollars
Americans never seem to surprise me

Attached: 2DE9CED8-33EB-4249-BE8B-ECE0457919B2.jpg (432x648, 38K)

Benelli supernova brother, get some ids 3.5 inch slugs

>Henry "Est. 1862"
No thanks.
50 says get the .308 and don't support liars.

I have acquired a glenfield marlin model 60 several years ago as a gift in my younger years. Im trying to narrow down when it was manufactured.

It has a 22" barrel, 18 round tube mag, as well as the third screw right behind the trigger. No idea on the wood used for the stock.

If anyone can narrow it down or point me in the right direction.

I know where a 1989 Springfield Krag is for sale for $500. It’s not in the best of shape but it seems to function and be all there. Should I jump on it?

Shit I meant 1898

Your number is 23. Buy a marlin 45-70

When exactly did Remington go to shit. Considering a 700 precision rifle build. Only issue is Remington 700s are more expensive or the same price as a much superior savage or tikka style rifle. Was going to look used. How far back do I have to go for a 700 that isn't rustington brand.

>You failed to save the marriage.

You had one job OP.

Mossberg 500s are nice.
Browning or benelli if you want a semi.
Stoger makes decent doubles.

Bruh

Attached: IMG_4726.jpg (2612x1466, 1.72M)

What's the difference between a rifle and a carbine Jow Forums?

everyone agrees on how to pronounce "rifle".

Arizona has better gun laws than texas.

66, get a 6.5 creed not a faggot 308.

Really depends who is using the terms, and when.
In general, a carbine is shorter, may be chambered in a lighter cartridge, and may be optimized for use on horseback, compared to rifles of the same country at the same time.
But you can't generally expect those to hold true across place or time. A modern "rifle" like the M16 is lighter and shorter than many 19th-century carbines, and the US's 1903 rifle was very comparable in size to the German Karabiner 98AZ.

And then there's complete bullshit like the "Karabiner 98b", which is definitely a rifle, but was designated as a carbine to work around legal restrictions of the Versailles Treaty.

Somebody beat this man's role.