If George Washington were brought back from the dead and installed as president again, would he nuke England...

If George Washington were brought back from the dead and installed as president again, would he nuke England? Or keep the fight focused on mooslims

Attached: georgie.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-mEDPlJHEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go ask Jow Forums

He'd have to fight the Communists at home first.

He’d dismantle the fed

He would save us

Attached: FB4DA3B458924D06BC36DA2B555FF343.jpg (367x500, 26K)

He'd probably want to rewrite the Constitution desu

He'd return the US to an isolationist nation.

He would nuke California

He'd save the children, but not the British children

Go away

He would pull back all needless US military bases at once. There would be a plan for the bigger ones. The populous at home would be cleansed of treasonous people and then we would remain a isolationist country. The Federal reserve would be audited and reigned in completely.

Attached: 503802B2-B80A-4657-A782-C2E3D7DD2996.jpg (576x1024, 119K)

He’d probably try to clean house, and just end up being declared a domestic terrorist and taken out by DHS. Even if he came back during the 1930’s shit was already to far gone to save, and they would of had him killed.

But then what about the militia's who literally circlejerk to this kind of fantasy? They would go insane and Gen. Washington would be reinstated as a General and President. They wouldn't be able to overthrow him.

He would also definitely get labeled a terrorist for his pro American works.

>Wait you guys are letting the slaves and the women vote ?

Would he have the right to change and edit the constitution?

There are less people sperging about the militia than there are national guards.
And there are less national guards than there are actual soldiers, most of whom are in it for the paycheck first, with "defending freedom" way down on their priority.
Add to these the police and other security agencies.
Each of said agency has a qualitative edge both in equipment and training over most militiamen if only for discipline and procedure.

The myth of militia having whatever influence on american politics is exactly this :
A myth.

>nuke england
>fight muslims
Implying those are mutually exclusive

Civil war

Actually, now that I think about it, he'd probably just get arrested/killed by the DEA.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-mEDPlJHEM

>of

This is why I say retarded shit irl. I spend my time reading replies from people who are literal retards.

He'd purge the Jews

>would he nuke England? Or keep the fight focused on mooslims

Why did you write the same thing twice?

Yet there’s a never ending push to get rid of privately owned guns for the sake of consolidating power.

>go ask a bunch of literal retards a question about strategy, history and politics
Great idea.

>procedure

>implying that's a benefit

>implying they are different

Except that half the military would abandon their ranks for Washington's New Continental Army (NCA for short) and half of those police are guardsmen. I personally know 10 guardsmen who are active with the local police who have the same view I do: If the founding fathers came back today, join them.

Not to mention that fact that most of the southern and Colorado militia's have about the same training and weaponry as the Army themselves, not to mention the same uniforms and patches

Only two of those belong here and neither of those are politics.
And your post is pure Jow Forums anyway, you just want an excuse to complain about UK and Muslims. Go do that on Jow Forums please.

>you just want an excuse to complain about UK and Muslims.
I didn't and I don't
What the fuck is wrong with you

so why did he ask Jow Forums

>
>>literal retards
"I can't outargue you so you're a retard! Get rektc blumpfelshitskin!"

This thread is political in nature, captain retard

Calling anyone who disagrees with you a jew or a shill isn't arguing, buddy.

No shit, your point being?

You're correct. No one likes the growing population of underage faggots who use shilling as their end all argument.

In saying that, calling the juden out for when it is their fault is a perfectly reasonable move.

In trying to purge the world of retards, you yourself became one.

He probably ask why on God's green earth we let niggers have rights and then get impeached for being a radical white supremacist.

Attached: 1516574589718.jpg (664x561, 67K)

>no shit
Read the sticky faglord