Next level bantz from PLAAF

I just watched that PLAAF propaganda movie, they managed to put both the P3 barrel roll incident and the F-15 weapons lock incident into the opening scene of the movie.
That's some top meming right there.

Attached: screen1.jpg (1922x1037, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWw9RuwioKM
time.com/3161228/china-jet-maneuver/
youtube.com/watch?v=zJuzyCY7rxw&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>P3 barrel roll
Guess we need to remind them of their Lt who went the Wang Wei.

The rest of the film is a mixed of Les Chevaliers du ciel, Top Gun and some weird Russian movie.

Cool, they should put the June 4th incident into the opening scene of a movie, the bantz levels will be off the charts!

Attached: 3000.jpg?width=1280&height=720&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=3935bd9482668aed (1280x720, 141K)

For anyone wanting to watch it, here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=jWw9RuwioKM

As usual the Chinks have no brain capacity to even develop their own homosexual undertone movies.

IMPLESSIVE

Attached: 1541971055099.png (1073x386, 338K)

It actually happened in real life.

And Chinese pilot was OK.

time.com/3161228/china-jet-maneuver/

U.S. Furious After Chinese Fighter Jet Does Barrel Roll Over American Aircraft

youtube.com/watch?v=zJuzyCY7rxw&t=1s

Americans BTFO

Attached: J-11BH_24a.jpg (1024x555, 164K)

>Was ok.
Most likely killed after he landed

No, he received a medal and became a hero.

His deeds are now made into artwork and presented in the Beijing Military Art Gallery, alongside the captured flags of American regiments from Korean War.

Attached: 180732gctlxoxjhyf9ofo3.jpg (1600x1047, 506K)

I really like those artworks.

absolute A-E-S-T-H-E-T-I-C

I like the fact that the J-11BH used a Chinese WS-10 engine to perform those moves.

Best chinese military art are those that show all the glorious martyrs of the past 150 years since the Opium Wars getting together once more to witness China's great rise to superpowerdom.

>If only Li Hongzhang who battled the British Druglords during Opium War had a regiment of Z-10 gunships and a battalion of PLA special forces to kill the brits.
>If only Deng Sichang, who desperately tried to ram the enemy and died onboard his flagship during the Sino-Japanese War had a Type 055s missile cruiser to wipe out their navy.
>If only those unnamed Chinese soldiers who fought to the last during Japanese Invasion and Nanjing Massacre had a modern PLA heavy mechanized brigade behind them to push the Japs back into the sea.
>If only Huang Qiguang who blocked the port of an US MG pillbox with his own body had a radio to call in a DF-21 strike to obliterate the entire US frontline and sink those aircraft carriers from which the US send napalm bombers to terrorize the people of North China even before China entered the war.

If China had a time machine, they would go back 150 years and just literally nuke the entire West and undo the centruy of humiliation by killing the aggressive imperialist monster that is the white man.

Attached: 20150904181638448.jpg (1024x427, 87K)

they specifically put a female pilot in there to make it not gay.
why are chinks so insecure, wont even slap another man's ass for a movie

the nips took this idea and made a comic/anime out if it

I wonder why they didn’t include the other chink that crashed into a P-3 and fucking died lol

Just think of how much more maneuverable it would be with a proper engine

main slant pilot does that to a Mirage 2000 in the final fight scene of the movie.

I think they also make a reference to the P3 ramming in the debrief, but the translation was screwy and I couldn't catch it.

chink engines are superior tho.

Attached: J-10B TVC performance.webm (720x480, 2.39M)

Literally the most sexy bird in existence.

Burgermutt aesthetics cannot compare.

Attached: DdNwS8PV0AAwXwK.jpg (2000x1334, 224K)

Should have ran over that jap.

it looks like a gripen that got hit with a hammer.

>Les Chevaliers du ciel
Is this any good?

You know there's a reason why the US doesn't want China doing stupid shit around their airplanes.

Attached: image572991x.jpg (620x350, 28K)

Asian drivers, am I right?

A mix of a gripen that got hit with a hammer, a rafale and an f-16
Typical Chinese engineering.

Its a copy of the Lavi. The chinks copied the Jews.

Attached: 1200px-IAI-Lavi-B-2-hatzerim-2.jpg (1200x602, 98K)

>modern GaN AESA
>PL-15 200+km range BVRAAM
>PL-10 super-agile dogfight missile
>YJ-91 supersonic anti radar missile
>LT-2 500kg laser guided bomb
>DSI reduced RCS
>supermaneuverbility through TVC
>sleek and modern looks

literally everything is better than what the west can offer in the same class.

Attached: 185722twjk44k4t7msmw78.jpg (1846x1230, 366K)

Except no.

Dimensions wise, the Rafale is a Lavi copy.

Attached: img-64730bd1df9498c9fc58a056be35346b.jpg (1849x1194, 823K)

You mean the Lavi is a Rafale copy rite

God the Lavi looks so retarded with its canards so high up intersecting with the main wings and that huge cockpit.

Good that the Chinese have such a based sense of aesthetic that they build a much better looking jet.

Attached: j10i.jpg (2048x1365, 697K)

And there's a reason China doesn't want the US doing stupid shit with their airplanes
It was off the Chinese south coast, did the US expect a warm welcome?

>China has the biggest yet again

YET AGAIN!

Dont forget the PLAAF's favorite maximum autism rocket pods.

Attached: img-370e22881899487f814a4f676074334d.jpg (1200x709, 110K)

Bin dun before

Attached: george-washington-dodge-challenger[1].jpg (550x298, 43K)

>canards
>reduced RCS
nope try again chang

Underrated

The Rafale has a lower RCS than the Shit-16 yo. And that without DSI that the chinese have.

holy shit my sides
MOST IMPLESSIVE

HOW DO YOU TURN THIS ON

>laughs in swedish

Attached: gripen_ms20_2.jpg (640x427, 21K)

Rocketpod autism is a good thing user

What are international waters for $100, Alex?

Actually quite KINO.
Also, Music from Hans Zimmer. Nice.

Note that the USA is still doing it.

+1 for saving dodge for dinner

Attached: 06693787621616.png (140x140, 14K)

Everyone else does it too, including China

So why get uppity when they get styled on for it? The US would laugh if they did the same thing to a Ruskie plane

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
burgers BTFO

you mean a Russian AL-31F? Intercept speed and roll rate would have remained the same. After all, it was trolling a P-3. However, they were gonna have to take that P-3 to a car wash after the incident if the AL-31F was involved.

Im not the guy you responded to earlier, but just flying around sniffing signals on internstionsl water has been SOP in every major air force since the 40s. Its when 3rd worlders like China, North Korea and Russia/USSR spergs out and start shooting shit down everyone gets mad.

>laughs in nobody wants your piece of shit

Attached: J-7G_Chinese_military_aviation.jpg (706x329, 67K)

>Its when 3rd worlders like China, North Korea and Russia/USSR spergs out and start shooting shit down everyone gets mad.
really? pretty sure USN practices aggressive intercepts for bears sometime.
stop drinking the fucking koolaid, cletus.

Oh, so we are posting 1950s desings that belongs in museums now? Two can play that game user.

Attached: Saab_J_35A-01.jpg (1125x768, 251K)

You are arguing for getting mad at being deterred from spying. I'm not arguing for or against spying, I'm saying it's dumb to get angry enough to make public statements on it.

Yes, naturally they do. Now, how many Bears ha e they sent to the ocean by shooting them down/crashing into them?

>65% more bullet in the opening credits
Jow ForumsINO

none. Because bears2strong.

There are far better ways to stop people from spying on you then crashing fighterjets into them tho...

But is it not worth the times they get served?

J-7s still flying in Africa boi, where ur Drakens at?
but I gotta say, dat Draken is AESTHETIC as hell.
Me luv Draken a LONGGGG time.
Viggens are shit looking tho.

Attached: draken-09.jpg (800x667, 110K)

Kek, is that why they keep falling out of ghe sky by themself?

Our Drakens are flown by veteran pilots at airshows, we dont just send our shit of to Africa (instead we let Africa come here). But dont u hate on my waifu Viggen now!

Attached: FB_IMG_1485183445421.jpg (1113x640, 61K)

I unironically liked Wolf Warrior 2, especially with that last scene where the Protag kills that evil White Merc who was gunning down innocent people on order of his jewish masters.

Towards the end of the scene, the Whitoid has the Chinese protag pinned and is apparently about to kill him.

Whitoid says,
>"People like me will always be better than people like you."
Chinese protag then gains the upperhand in the fight, kills the whitoid, and says,
>"That's was fucking history."

FUCK YEAH

no they are not, in fact they are ridiculously shitty to the point that the Chinese just buy Russian ones.

That J-10S is only for air shows and uses an engine made in the Ukraine.

you're confusing J-7s for MiG-21s in Indian service, retard.

Oh look, the village retard arrived.

dumbest fucking post itt.
Why didn't your mom abort you? Holy shit. You're so fucking stupid, you were probably already brain damaged in utero.

go watch operation red sea. Pretty fucking good.

Chink rage, lol.

Attached: chink.jpg (251x272, 35K)

cringe

Check it out, no rebuttals. Not the poster you were replying too, but you don't fool anyone you slimy gook. Call me when your chink flying cans actually win a fight.

cringe and blue pilled.

True Chinese Top Gun will feature the J-31 operating off from the Type 003 carrier.

Attached: Drj5Bi1X0AAAhJp.jpg (640x360, 34K)

I doubt it.

Attached: Lockheed_Martin_F-22A_Raptor_JSOH.jpg (2736x1822, 3.86M)

>cant even into HMDS
>cant even fully utilize its HOBS missiles
>cant even have AR-cockpit
>cant even into EODAS

shit by 5th gen standards.

Why do Americans have such a massive inferiority complex?

Attached: pkahk3wchnyczsj5zbsx.jpg (750x445, 21K)

VIGGEN A SHIT!

you see Cletus, when you're at a certain level of education and income, you no longer bother providing retards a proper rebuttal. You realize that most retards are retards by choice, and no amount of education and goodwill can change that. Just call them retards and move on.

Yes, you're also a retard.

it's in the burgers and coke then drink.
Lol
You want an actual answer?
The retards here don't really have much in real life, so they have to cling to whatever superiority they can lay claim on, real or not, theirs or not.

You're comparing the PLAAF's newest toy to something made 20 years ago. Glad they're finally catching up.

The F-22 is already HMD compatible my dude, the USAF just decided to hold off on integrating the Scorpion and develop a new HMD instead of using the off the shelf option. Sensor upgrade is scheduled for 2024 which also includes plans for adding the F-35's glass cockpit. It's a quick enough timeframe as China won't have many J-20's and I doubt they'll start flinging shit in the SCS within the next 8 years.

The point is that the US wouldn't, fuck-nuts. The Russians wouldn't. Europeans, in general, wouldn't. Only China would be so fucking stupid as to pull something like this.

DELET DIZ!

Uhhhhhhh. You’re clearly not well versed in intercept accidents

Sup, Wang?

>nearly a century of poking the bear
>nothing to speak of
Accidents happen. I want to know what other country tries to show off with asinine intercepts like its part of their fucking war doctrine.

> mfw Chinese Top Gun is better than %99 of Hollywood movies in last 10 years.

Attached: 1511845780483.jpg (1024x982, 58K)

given the state of modern media and its endless sequels and reboots i'm not sure we're much better at this point

>Someone decides to reboot Top Gun
>It's just a shitty action movie with a completely generic soundtrack

Attached: thinken of vidya.jpg (400x300, 8K)

interesting that the chinese OPERATORS used those NORINCO export guns and not the QBZ-95s.
Thats some real product placement here.

Attached: 091515b4144jf4advidwvh.jpg (3264x2464, 404K)

Russia does it too, though to a lesser extent.

xing ping, pls go home

Attached: 1481682392446.jpg (286x400, 76K)

It's good cinematography.

>Flying an aircraft at a steady and straight heading is the same 'stupid shit' as pulling barrel rolls over said aircraft and causing collisions.

Nihao fellow comrade

>filename.jpeg

Attached: This Is Your Enemy.png (1351x770, 1.66M)

USAF should turn on the EMP generators and knock that shit right down as it comes over head.

Turbines stop
PLOP
your jet stopped

aweeeee

>*crashes into P-8 and everyone dies*

clever girl