Is Verdun good? I hear people talk about it all the time

is Verdun good? I hear people talk about it all the time
what I can wrap my head around is why anyone would want to play as the Nazis?
is it pretty one sided or is it balanced? am I forced to play on the Nazi side or can I play as Russia/America side?

Attached: maxresdefault(6).jpg (1280x720, 339K)

Not a teen so no clue about video games. Why wouldn't you want to play as the good guys though OP?

it randomly puts you in a side so you could be a german next game could be french
the french rifles in game need alot of reloading
its a pretty evened out game its fun

Sage in fields you fucking faggot

Attached: giphy(2).gif (500x207, 3.06M)

>what I can wrap my head around is

I can imagine it is difficult to think about things with

i meant what I can't wrap my head around it as a typo I said can i meant can't

I've reached Max Rank, unlocked everything. The Game is fun, but the guns are balanced by Europeans, it's clunky as hell, and it's got some massive jump shot Autism. Sadly it's one of the best options for somewhat based in reality gameplay. It's an Indie shooter, keep that in mind while playing.

That's not why you're retarded. You're retarded for asking why anyone would want to play as the Nazis in a WW1 game, fucking moron.

Attached: 1541129727375.jpg (456x810, 27K)

yeah that's stupid I don't want to play as them and really no one else should want to either yet I hear people brag about playing as them on the game

This is the only correct reply.

bait
sage

srs reply
it was better in the beta
Now it just seems like a clusterfuck

It's pretty balanced. As some user said, frog guns require more reloading but you can just play any other allied nation. Also one time I was playing with me mate and we found this fuckhead running a C96 pistol with a macro, turning it into a bona fide SMG but with negligible recoil (there's a schmeisser in the game but it kicks like a mule).
Game goes on steep sale fairly often, I say go for it. There's also Tannenberg but it's still on beta, has less content and it's less populated.

Attached: kanye-blank-stare-gif-meme.gif (532x315, 1.42M)

>why anyone would want to play as the Nazis?
>Nazis
>WWI

Read a fucking book, jeez kid.

>refering as WWI germans as nazis

>Verdun 1918
>nazis
what did they mean by this?

It means they’re retarded

Bait

Its tactical fun. So dont expect to just run around shooting. The gameplay can vary from slow to medium fast

I have a hunch i think maybe OP is a faggot

>what I can wrap my head around is why anyone would want to play as the Nazis?
Nice troll dumbass.
0/10

>ywn play the browser version with Jow Forums again
>It will never be 2013 again

It was the only noteworthy WWI shooter until Battlefield 1 took its place.

Reminds me of when I would say “get fucked nazis” in BF1. Every single time I would get people telling me I’m retarded, and that they weren’t Nazis.

Obvious b8 is obvious. Regardless verdun is at most okay, population is pretty damn low, progression is pretty simple, learning curve is not too harsh. People like to say
>not a run and gun cod players leave reeee
But 90 percent of people playing this just run around like a cod game and people ptfo so poorly. Guns are noice but reload sounds didnt match up with the animations for a while until they recently updated. Ive been playing this game before it was even greenlit on steam, on some online 3d games website. Honestly when the game was a lot more simple it was breddy good. Its still clunky as fuck and development is slow as shit.

I enjoy it pretty well, I bought it during the last steam sale. I'm pretty alright as a machine gunner.

Retard alert weeeewooooweeeeewooo

Poilus best squad type, all shall be rekt by my M1892 Revolver that can explode heads for some reason

Clans and aimbots destroyed Verdun.

You mean the se7en formerly PC clan dont you