Only overrated piece of shit guns that other people praise that dont know what they are talking about

Only overrated piece of shit guns that other people praise that dont know what they are talking about

Attached: shit.jpg (1000x400, 40K)

Your Dick

>all post-WW1 German guns
>various Russian meme guns that are supposed to replace the AK-74M any day now, but never make it past the troop trials stage

AR-18

Colt M4A1
Colt M1911
Luger P38
AK47

Fal

Ar15

Whoah sure is some hot opinions in here

Every gun successfully used in combat, ever. They were all grossly incapable and the only reason any military force has ever accomplished anything is through sheer force of hatred. A better metric is which military is best at dealing with being issued such shit equipment. All models have been noted to jam, rust, break or otherwise fail under completely normal usage scenarios (see: US Marines).

Attached: 1539484112280.jpg (2048x1152, 1003K)

>t. never even seen one in real life

>g3
>mp5
>hk33
>hk91
>k98k
>mg42
>mg3
>psg01
>usp
>any kind of mauser

Attached: 1200px-Kar_98K_-_AM.021488.jpg (1200x570, 103K)

Glock
AKs in general

Eh. It's pretty decent but I would prefer an AR

Attached: Ml31djP.jpg (4032x2268, 638K)

You know, I got mad when I first read this but then realized that it's a fair assessment.

I want to be mad as well but this is pretty fair

SPAS-12

Attached: SPAS-12_stock_folded.jpg (500x139, 10K)

FN 5.7

Retards sperg out over it as though it's the greatest pistol on the planet. Have you ever held one? It's shit. It feels like a kel-tec and has one of the worst triggers on any gun I've shot.

SCARs

sad poorfag.
I carry one, its light weight and functions well.
ss198 tumbles. Its good shit.

Attached: fn_five-seven.jpg (747x475, 120K)

>completely normal usage scenarios (see: US Marines)
Expecting a marine not to brake something is like letting OP loose in San Francisco and not dying of a seamen overdose.

well which Rifles would be considered good enough to be issued to an Army then?

>has one of the worst triggers on any gun I've shot.

This is how I know you've never actually handled one

Arquebus.

Yeah, probably the only correct reply.