I want a 9a91

why is being a burger so lame

Attached: 9a91.jpg (600x211, 12K)

You don't get to complain about being American on a gun board, you little shit.

Man it's been a while since I've heard that name
I've never seen one unsuppressed, weird

>be American
>be offered the most gun rights out of any citizen in any other country
>hate own country because you can’t own a specific firearm.

>American
wrong I'm Texan and America is oppressing my right as a Texan by not allowing me to purchase weapons i want

Buddy, you should be counting your blessings.

>Texan
>complaining about not being able to buy ONE gun
Try living in California faggot. Oh wait, never mind you people welcome us with open arms now. Soon you'll have the gunmageddon you people are voting for.

>blessings

implying my god given right is a "blessing" no its a right and just because you let your local/federal gov deny you your right doesn't mean I should be denied.

There is no "blessing" you are just more cucked than i

implying there wont be a civil war within the next voting cycle

Really? How much fighting have you done for your fucking rights? Sitting smugly on the efforts of others you talk down to people you KNOW have it worse off than you do.

You're not acting like the person Mr Rogers believed you could be.

How can a god given right not be a blessing? It's right in the definition - 'God's favour'

Put the gatcha down

>Sitting smugly on the efforts of others you talk down to people you KNOW have it worse off than you do
But this is how Americans act towards anyone else, mainly the eurocucks

Texas doesn’t even have good gun laws faggot

9a-91 is the purest t-doll

9a a slut! A SLUT!

9a a shit grizzly a best

Attached: 89CA5D73-EDF5-4BB7-9AFB-B5445A61D286.jpg (400x513, 47K)

Not like you can find any 9x39 or their weapons commercially available to begin with

She is my daughter and my wife!

My brother

Attached: __9a_91_girls_frontline_drawn_by_panix2383__52a8da950c2dc7c5714423695ac6d4b0(1).png (1414x2000, 1.32M)

I would argue the Swiss and the Czechs have us beat based on lack of import bans and surplus prices but we have the cheaper commercial firearm availability.

>we have the cheaper commercial firearm availability
who gives a shit? In most of Eastern Europe a surplus semi-auto pistol costs $200 tops, and in some places legal MGs are the same fucking price. The US gun market and culture is absolutely cucked by retarded laws and protectionist import bans and yet burgers will try and defend it. The only conveniences that the US has are that in most of the country you don't need a license to purchase a gun, and in some states self-defense laws are halfway-decent. We'll see how much longer that lasts, I give it ten years tops.

Attached: 1444174257213.jpg (654x539, 87K)

>poorman's val
Ehhh

Was this comment lifted off of Reddit? It smacks of Reddit.