Jow Forums Youtube

>the virgin Hickok vs the Chad Hoffman

Attached: 20181119_144247.jpg (2896x2896, 395K)

Grandpa on the left will have a good time with you just chilling and shooting targets while giving you life advice. Grandpa on the right will drag your ass through mud and shoot at you to toughen you up.

>70 year old mall ninja
>chad

Pick one

I like this post. This is a fuckin nice post.

>not Big Chaddy Hoffman

>not Hikcuck vs BigChaddyHoffman

Attached: Youtube gun guys.jpg (788x2300, 1.45M)

NOT A SOLJAH'S GUN

>hickok
>virgin
You literally see his spawn in some videos. John is the result of hickok raping sasquatch.

UNRELIABLE?!

AHHHHHHHH!!!

I always watch cokemans videos with my pants unzipped.

Based

I live pretty close to Big Daddy Hoffman.

>Kinman VS. Hoffman
They could both be chosenites for all we know.

Hoffman is worse than yankee marshal

Is Hoss USMC actually good.
More importantly, does anyone have the original of the guy pointing the PX4 at the nog’s head? I’ve been looking for it for a long time

Either one seems like a good way to spend my day.

Paul Harrell could be a legit TV presenter and is one of the few guntubers currently putting out videos that are both analytical and backed up by experience, versus every fucking luckygunner, TFB TV and other weak ass channels that shill for the penny grabbing gun manufacturers by speculating about guns and marksmanships tactics that have no basis in real world experience.

Attached: TheHossUSMC pats president Obama on the head.jpg (500x384, 150K)

Thank you friend

Attached: YouTube gun grandpas.png (1500x850, 326K)

>Dan Bilzerian interrogates a local looking for the location of a whorehouse (2018 colorized)

I don’t normally like the look of PX4s but goddamn if it doesn’t look aesthetic in this picture

>6'8
>still a cuck

gun grandpa is the better of the two but the real choice is IV8888. Like it or not, he is what peak Jow Forums youtube performance looks like

kek

px4 is beautiful

Attached: seee.jpg (1631x1034, 605K)

Absolutely beautiful

cx4 is better

He is the same in person as you see in the videos.

Chad bites his tongue a lot in the videos.
He drops the nuances in person.
They are good guys.