Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1538027568855.png (384x378, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1906
youtube.com/watch?v=zz8mlB1hZ-o&t=190s
amazon.ca/Dremel-Digilab-Printer-Hobbyists-Tinkerers/dp/B00NA00MWS/ref=asc_df_B00NA00MWS/?tag=googleshopc0c-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=292994485336&hvpos=1o6&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8326630551091261894&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9000771&hvtargid=pla-355911708470&psc=1
youtu.be/kza2mSDySMI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for buying Restricteds

Attached: IMG 2836.jpg (2048x1366, 777K)

How much is a lee enfeild No4 Mk1 going for these days? I want one

Attached: iwantdis.jpg (277x182, 3K)

'Bout 3.50 to the previous owner's widow.

Alright faggets for any of you who've heard about the (((UN migration compact))) our Somali white replacement minister has signed which will funnel even more invaders in (who will never support firearms ownership)
We have a petition. It's sponsored by Bernier(please put PPC/CPC squabbles aside for this, its something we all as firearms owners should be getting behind)

petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1906

Please take the 2 minutes and sign this.

Attached: bernierpetition.jpg (750x1104, 122K)

Someone redpill me on trukish semi's, specifically ATA Venza.
Got a local guy selling one and I've always wanted to dick around with a semi-auto 12g. Worth the 700 or try to get it cheaper?

Attached: Photo054.jpg (750x498, 138K)

We get them in burger land. They’re ok

where my 519/226 niggas at ?

Attached: 1490393310734.jpg (125x83, 2K)

I have a hatsan mpa I'm trying to sell. It's real tree camo but it's semi. Could always spray it black if you hate the colour.

Right here

CSA vz. 58s are shit, correct?

I gotchu senpai

Attached: 1541206929278.jpg (525x505, 68K)

They're okay.

compared to what? sort of matters.

Uh, a WR762 I guess? They're the only two that are still sold new here right? I'd just find an 858 for sale if they weren't gonna be b& soon

Attached: Hans_about_to_shoot_Heinkel.png (1920x1090, 1.5M)

shiiiet. You guys go to EESA?

Aylmer's like 3 hours away. Does the 519 code stretch that far?

c-71 won't pass, screen cap this post

They won't make it law before the new year, and 2019 is an election year. They don't want to fire up PCs so they will leave it alone, depending one the level of support they gauge for the "assault weapon" and handgun ban they might run on that as a campaign promise.

The wr762 is garbage compared to a vz dude, the wrs are built from kits while the vzs are manufactured by csa
Nah, no range membership cauae it's too jewish with pricing. But if I did it would be EESA

>Does the 519 code stretch that far?
519 covers every southern Ontario hick outside of the golden horseshoe

I know that. I guess I was trying to ask in a non-spoonfeed-ey what the best brand new vz was currently. The WR has no parts support and just seems sketchy in general but so does the CSA, just a bit less so.

big if true

I sold a Savage Lee Enfield recently for $1000

Ha I see being a respectable adult triggered you broke boys. Get your shit together, stop spending all your income on guns and you’ll lead non autistc lives.

The CSA vz58s are the better of the three. For the WR762 it's like $100 or so less for a non chrome lined barrel, which is something you want.

To preface this, I try to avoid any and all news about canada (especially the cbc) as it gets me too fired up so I'm not too up to date with what the media covers

Has there been any more media hysterics and fear mongering about 3D printed "guns" lately?I know that they were previously pretty difficulty/time consuming to make, but it seems like there are more and better plans coming out all the time. Just take for example pic related as a AR lower. Its just a few pieces of plastic bolted together. And this one seems to work better than the others youtube.com/watch?v=zz8mlB1hZ-o&t=190s

How would the RCMP/politicians even view this one? Individually they are just flat slabs of plastic? Its gonna be interesting to see how politicians try to """combat""" this (even though we all know it will fail)

Attached: fosscad-Bolt.png (1193x669, 665K)

amazon.ca/Dremel-Digilab-Printer-Hobbyists-Tinkerers/dp/B00NA00MWS/ref=asc_df_B00NA00MWS/?tag=googleshopc0c-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=292994485336&hvpos=1o6&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8326630551091261894&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9000771&hvtargid=pla-355911708470&psc=1

>for $900 you can print all the ar15 lowers you want

Moose-fuckers BTFO good luck putting a cap on this.

I do have a close buddy who has a 3d printer but he says it would be too ""time consuming"" for him to do (he is a farmer).
What would be the legality on printing the one I showed ? I mean, it's just slabs of plastic at the end of the day. Is there a "conspiracy to build a firearm" charge or something ?

Do you have a link for the .dxf/.stl file for these?

If you're going to the effort, you might as well just mill it yourself from steel billet.

North of London checking in.
Crumlin. Closest actual pistol range is Exeter, but for the extra cost Crumlin is better.
>nobody here fucking has this unless you're a literal fucking boomer
House is more than half paid off, own 4 cars, one more still on payments, assload of guns, wife is an RN, I'm a sparky. Quit beìng autists and get your life together

>Steel
MilSpec for AR-15 lowers is 7075-T6 wrought aluminum alloy.

Milling it yourself takes expensive equipment and a good amount of knowledge to do properly. Anyone can run a 3d printer at home without any training.

Has anyone 519 met John Evers? I like guns and everything but the guy sounds like a nut job in interviews

To do properly requires a different, but tangentially related skillset. I'd sooner hand a machinist a FDM printer than hand a CNC mill to a guy who prints a lot, though.

Ay my man. I’m a pipe fitter and the wife is a nurse. We have a house in the gta with a little mortgage left, two good cars paid off and some money in the bank. I’ve tried to tell people on here before not to get mad at “boomers” but instead get your life sorted out, get a decent job, save your money, live a good life, instead of dropping all your savings on a Stag build or some shit

Literally fuck off back to plebbit you faggot

you would have a disassembled ar15, you would need the register it as a restricted firearm with the rcmp

Too much, but it's hard to say if things are going to get worse or if we'll see a price drop when all the old safes start getting cleared out.

>Ay my man. I’m a pipe fitter and the wife is a nurse. We have a house in the gta with a little mortgage left, two good cars paid off and some money in the bank.

How long ago did you buy your house, what was it worth then, what is it worth now?

Also
>pipefitter
Union
>Nurse
Union

both of you make more than the average in the gta

Soon home ownership in the gta will be reserved to the top 25% of income earners and boomer's kids.

A larger portion of the population is on its way out the door. You can bet for awhile guns like enfields will retain their value as they are bought up because people still know they're "supposed" to have value. Sometime after that they will fall even more into obscurity if they aren't chopped up or rotting somewhere and no doubt cost more for a well kept one. It will never be a good investment beyond larping through the woods and taking a moose with one just to piss off what boomers remain.

nah m8, sorry. I just screengrabbed the pic off of youtu.be/kza2mSDySMI
based boomers. Teach me your knowledge
SEETHING POORFAG ZOOMER.
>john Evers
never heard of her

Attached: 30.png (937x686, 802K)

Kill yourself this thread isn't your fucking blog

>John Evers
Ol' Stormy? IDK, he seems like a good guy. Haven't met him in person, but I spoke with him for a number of years on CGN. He's very passionate and well spoken.

No one says you /have/ to live in the GTA or even says you should have cheap housing. This is how life works and nothing about it is fair, especially to those who feel entitled. If you can't afford it then move somewhere you can afford to live. Save money, get better jobs, move up in life.
>Also nice 4's

*SNAP*
Yep, this one's going in my MAD Zoomer collection
t. 23y/o boomer

Attached: 1530577133002.png (380x349, 99K)

About three years ago, it was a about 500k now idk maybe 600 or mid 600 ish. And your right about the union part but that’s why I said look to get a good job. I’d honestly recommend the skilled trades 100%, hell I make 50 and hour pipefitting. One big thing too is to get a legit down payment saved up, that’s where me and the wife really did a good job leaving us with a nice mortgage.

Too often I see people like a buddy of mine who can’t save long term and they fuck their future up. For example he lives in a shitty neighborhood and rents because he blows all his money on cars and parts. Save save save my friends

>calling people poorfags
>bragging about non existent paid off house and cars
>can't post a single gun because he's noguns

quite the specimen. post anything to convince me you're not a broke bitch and you're not just jelly of the zoomers here who get to spend money on their hobby while you can't because your wife cucks you and your bank account.

Attached: 1504366301062.jpg (312x345, 21K)

>No one says you /have/ to live in the GTA or even says you should have cheap housing. This is how life works and nothing about it is fair, especially to those who feel entitled. If you can't afford it then move somewhere you can afford to live. Save money, get better jobs, move up in life.

That's what I did, but you can only move so far. People are commuting into TO from barrie, brantford and hamilton. 2-4 hours of commute per day, It's nuts. An average detached home is worth somewhere around 1 million. How the hell is that sustainable? You can only be a pleb tier worker paying rent for some shitty apartment your entire life unless you're making killer money or your parents left a house for you (good luck paying the property taxes).

You also did not answer my question
How long ago did you buy?
What did you pay?
What is it worth now?

I bet you wouldn't be able to afford it at it's current value

I'm a different user, just trying to point out life sucks if you let it suck.
I live in NWO doing engineering inspections for a private company and do radon testing on the side. I pushed myself to where there was work and it worked out.

Who else is excited for Black Friday sales?

Attached: tumblr_ml05ivskCd1ql2603o1_500.gif (500x374, 667K)

Only if i see bulk ammo at a good price

my local gun store already has BF sales on, 10% off many items. Not a good enough discount to get me to buy desu

Been here since 09 man, don't use reddit. Not all of us are basement dwellers.

Not everyone can do any skilled trade. I've met people who can't visualize in 3D.
You know, the isometric views on technical drawings are only put there so people who don't know how to read drawing conventions can sort-of put together what something is supposed to look like...

Listowel ontario stag fag reporting in

I've posted 1 gun pick in every thread for the last several. Usually 1 or 4 guns that actually get posted. I never called anyone a poorfag today, I did yesterday when asking about an sl8. I'm telling most of you young guys what I wish I'd have heard 10 years ago: get your shit together

You gonna shoot the pcc match commin up at crumlin?

You been to the shooting academy yet? Bayfield bro here, Listowel isn't too far

Hi Skeletor

Attached: skeletor.jpg (960x960, 208K)

Nobody cares faggot

post guns faggot

lil skelly goes to the murderkube

Attached: 1377470_10151880146809604_1742002544_n.jpg (960x635, 99K)

I haven't looked at the bulletin in a few months, when is it?

Skelly larps

Attached: 23659190_10156077856169604_2206231857324680607_n.jpg (767x780, 98K)

custom plasti-dip job?
>s-stop posting f-faggot !!1!!

Attached: 1530575661394.jpg (932x520, 143K)

People don't all have the same circumstances. For all we know he's working as hard as he can and he got dealt a shitty hand.

Sweet mother of god you are one assblasted faggot. Have an assortment of guns

Attached: 20181106_201033.jpg (3264x1836, 2.32M)

Skele is a redhead

Which AR is that?

fucking peak boomer taste, god this might be worse than what I expected

This may be true, but my anecdotal experience shows that most people in shitty situations got there and stay there because of their attitude. Don't let your lot in life keep you from doing your best to get ahead

See you should have posted this first instead of blogposting

February sometime I think. Its up on practisescore i think

I'm only advocating benefit of doubt

>OPTICS?
>Nah m8, my carry handle iron sights get the job done

Attached: 1539694432939.jpg (484x492, 28K)

Cant say I have man, thats that new pistol range that went in in listowel?

Let see some of yours. I've got a ton more, these were the first ones I found
Norc ACQ. Wanted a cheap AR to say I had one, I've got a wk coming, then I'll buy a stag or bcl or a good AR

unironically the logic/mentality of poorfags who can't afford gucci glass

Anyone buying gifts on Friday?

Good god this thread is fucking cancer. Later homos

How much ammo do you have?

Yes, indoor, 24 hour key fob access. Looks pretty decent
There is nothing worse for yourself than feeling sorry for something you can't change and using that as a crutch. It can ruin your life.
I've been conversing with some, and making you assblasted. Its a win in all fields
Optics won't get prohibited, and most of my range stuff is 100m or 200m. Don't really need them. I've got 3 30 call guna with scopes, and a 22lr

What are you? The Rcmp? 3000rds of handgun calibres, over 5k 22lr, 1k various shotgun, and just under 2k rifle. Can burn through about 1k per range trip if I bring some noguns friends I'm trying to get interested

Hey fellow canuckistanies. What is your go to moose hunting caliber and rifle?

Attached: webmoose_05.jpg (1000x750, 167K)

>cuckistanies

Maybe I should've asked the proportion you spent on ammo vs firearms instead. Sorry.

Stag 10 in 6.5 bleedmoar

I've bought about 8k worth of guns this year and spent 3k on ammo.
Tikka m685 stainless synthetic in 300win mag

See, I've known people who only have one or two guns and will own thousands upon thousands of rounds.

What happened to the SLR? Everyone was talking about it until it came out a few months ago. Was it that bad? It seems like it's DOA. I ordered a Modern Sporter receiver because I trust ATRS to deliver more than a company I'd never heard of before, but it's sad to see a NR option flop so hard.

Fuck eh? I might have to check it out, tryin to get LRRC to host IPSC matches but the fudd is strong at that range. Considering joining waterloo revolver since I shoot there almost more than listowel. Tryin to buy a house so shootin is on the back burner for now. That and sled season is almost here :D

Is there anybody in the Edmonton area that knows of good places to go shooting?

Browning BAR Mk II in .30-06.

it was a huge lemon right out of the gate, especially after the pre-orders came so spectacularly late.

I've got over 10k rounds easy. I just got 8k dropped off and I wasn't hurting before that. I have a wide range of shooting aports I like, so I've got all kinds of random crap

don't you faggots have crown land around every corner there?

What a beaut!

Also I use Savage Axis II (.308) but I haven't seen a moose yet when I went hunting for them (decided to go into crownland and look myself instead of going to an outfitter). Went in the Laurentians (QC).

One of the worst generals we've had in a while
Congrats retards

Still assblasted. We had guns posted before 100 comments, thats rare. Have another noguns

Attached: 20181118_180325.jpg (3264x1836, 2.61M)

Fuck eh? I might have to check it out, tryin to get LRRC to host IPSC matches but the fudd is strong at that range. Considering joining waterloo revolver since I shoot there almost more than listowel. Tryin to buy a house so shootin is on the back burner for now. That and sled season is almost here :D