Does anyone else come here to masturbate?

Does anyone else come here to masturbate?

Attached: fnv is linear.jpg (1024x1024, 410K)

No matter what you think about it, that is a great way to stretch out an open world.

it's only interesting for one playthrough

A lot better than 76. But then again, so is brotherhood tactics

>games need to be shallow go anywhere skyrim type games for them to be replayable

the map looks like a power helmet

a game like half-life can sustain multiple playthroughs because the gameplay is fun despite linearity. the only reason to do many playthroughs of fallout is because you want to have new experiences in the same world.

>new experiences
So like the various branching factions, quests and builds right?

all that happens after you're forced through the same first ten hours. this image was made to argue that fallout new vegas is really weak for replayability until you reach vegas.

New vegas is a shit game

Fallout 3 (not that I'm bringing it up argumentatively I like both) suffers from the opposite problem, incredibly strong open world to explore that gets fucking ruined by Little Lamplight story quest.

How

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS A MUSHROOM CLOUD BETHESDA BASED

I actually love fallout new vegas's story, but i think that they probably didn't have enough time to make the map balanced with multiple paths so they just focused on making one good one

You're dragged along constantly rather than exploring things freely.

You're probably right

I spend almost all of my time between Red Rock and Goodsprings, so many tough enemies to outsmart. Followimg the Railroad tracks to Nipton and fightimg the Powder Niggers up there is a blast as well The boring part is the Searchlight/ Wolfhorn Ranch to Novak. Just shitty raider ambushes and that small Legion slaver camp

Attached: Forgive+me+mama+_69777adb3a95b0b721c430bc0aceaf39.jpg (1000x885, 131K)

>Memebryo AI
>Out smart

Attached: tumblr_oppnv7LDMD1u75cpro1_540.png (540x405, 515K)

Just a reminder that Bethesda got butthurt that a 3rd party was making one of their flagship titles better than they could and imposed unreasonable deadlines and hamstrung their efforts to polish the game before release

Killing Death jaws and Big Skeeters at low levels requires some craftiness, yes

Attached: 1542581060747.png (460x261, 35K)

>FO3niggers think their game is better.

Get in the purifier, faggot. No, you have no choice LOL!

weapons

Attached: Nah+the+antimateriel+rifle+is+based+on+the+pgm+hecate+_682ec76775b2e97c62f6a10f7bfd3e82.jpg (1000x667, 287K)

cassidy has nice milkers

You speak as if linearity is a downside, the best gameplay comes from linear games.
You just can’t stretch it for hundreds of hours.