Tfw born to late and missed post 9/11 Desert Warfare

>tfw born to late and missed post 9/11 Desert Warfare

Attached: iraqi freedom.jpg (2100x1400, 1.55M)

>wanting to figh in an idiotic war
>not knowing how to spell

faggot

>"Not knowing how to spell"
>"figh"

Don't worry, the people who decide whether the US goes to war or not still don't give a shit about you, so they'll make you illegally go to war again soon and you can die for the PetroDollar like so many others.

How do you like Iran?

>wanting to fight israel's wars

who cares we're freaks

well luckily for you you'll probably get your wish

I do, go die in some god forsaken desert for your masters money boot licker

Those DCU covers sure are doing a lot.
What kind of suspension system is he using though?

I, personally, am looking forward to the upcoming arctic wars in the next decades. the scenario:
>arctic waters thaw up because the earth is getting hotter
>perfect trade route that is way cheaper and can basically go from Beijing to NYC or LA or London way quicker than any other major route today
>everyone wants a slice of this new pie, only problem is that there isn't really any agreed upon territorial borders in the arctic region for each country with a legitimate claim
>NATO countries like Canada, the US, Norway, Iceland, and Denmark (through Greenland) have a pretty big claim on a huge chunk of the arctic
>Russia has roughly the same amount of arctic territory as NATO
>also China wants to be considered an "honorary arctic country" because they want to stick their dick in everything that could possibly make money nowadays.
>what else to happen but sporadic warfare around points of interest in the arctic such as Svalbard, Greenland, Arkhangelsk Oblast, the Aleutians, Kamchatka, Nunavut, etc.

it'll be a real ride boys.

Attached: 1540687079319.png (1383x887, 1.67M)

>China invades Alaska
>power armor deployed
>Yangtze campaign
>nukes launched

Time to buy into Vault-Tec, guys.

> implying
We fight for the Saudis because of that oil. The Jew thing is a red herring

Ahh to be in high school again

Just wait a few more years, either yemen, iran, iraq 2.0 or another round in the afghan sandbox will offer deployments with the same level of hurry up and dissapointment.

how embarrassing

The US is a net exporter of crude.
When will the oil wars meme die?

Nazi's with G11's on the Moon?

>that same feel but with desert storm.

At least you were born too late. I was just a coward who thought pleading mom and dad was more important than serving. You get to live with disappointment. I live with regret.

It was a comfy time, I was in high school during it.

All the lefties and muslims were so bad about US btfoing the ME and cowboy diplomacy

Jesus Christ you sound literally retarded

>figh
oof

Don't worry, OP. More war is coming. This time it will be fought here, so you won't even have to deploy...

this to me shows even more the pointlessness of these wars. In 2001 we were still importing oil from the middle east, since the the early 2010's we have been self sufficient. The only reason these wars still go on is to keep the military industrial complex afloat and a well trained NCO and junior officer core, assign what value you want to that. It might have been about oil before but there is no reason for it anymore.

No it won't, Americans are completely docile and hopped up on pills and bovine growth hormones

Watch Jarhead.

now all the wars for oil will be on the north american continent user

Attached: 1522554782237.gif (466x350, 1.48M)

don't worry, there will be plenty more opportunities to fight and die for israel my friend.

Interesting way to say keeping Israel's enemies destabilized

it makes me actually unnerved that i've been long enough here to remember the time where this board was actually made up of veterans.

literally every user had a story to tell. we had threads full of them. all of that is gone.

If only...

you mean fight a holy war between saudi retards and whatever the fuck the other durkas are

Ballad of the Retards

>die for the petrodollar
Tell me more about how the price of gas went down after Iraq 2

The petro dollar has nothing to do with the price of gas. It has to do with maintaining the USD as the world reserve currency because oil exporters from the middle east will only sell oil to people for USD's.
Go fucking read about it before saying "hurr durr we taek da oil!" like a moron.

>Disappointed that you won't be blown up by an IED

Attached: letthatsinkin.jpg (500x548, 76K)

I was there, it was shit. You're better for having missed it

>getting blown up in a 140 degree shithole full of goatfuckers and women wearing garbage bags

I'm holding out for North Korea, i want my five dollar sucky sucky i was born too late to get in Vietnam.

>figh
>figh
>figh
>figh

Attached: 1C9A281D-F500-44FF-9CA7-80C7B775C093.jpg (400x300, 35K)

I for one as a Jow Forumsanadian cannot wait for the the seasonal ice to lesson and it forcing Can/US to beef up our presence there.

You don't operate do you son?

>desert
>woodland

a shiit niggga what are you doing

if only, u forget that theres niggers and there is no cure for ignorant masses

>implying Saudi's and Israeli's aren't one in the same

Don't worry we'll get to die in a pointless Iranian war for the yids soon enough.

It's literally
>Not enough desert MOPP suits or flaks made in preparation for the invasion of a fucking desert country

Attached: 1328424185323.jpg (694x530, 82K)

Hilarious.

this

Until about 10 years ago they were still p hostile to each other. Saudi Arabia was regularly supporting Hamas until about 2006.

Obama's overtly pro-Iranian policies caused the Saudi's to seek new allies

>implying ice wouldn’t create fragments to be deadly shrapnel

Because this is Jow Forums, I can’t let you all forget that these are wars for Israel as well. Big oil is just a secondary benefit.