Glock fanboys, let's see your glock do this

Glock fanboys, let's see your glock do this.

abc7chicago.com/mercy-hospital-chicago-shooting-4-dead-including-officer-gunman/4720765/

Attached: 4721722_111918-wls-bullet-in-gun-img.jpg (1280x720, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cobaltkinetics.com/firearms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He got shot in the holster? Intradasting.

What's happening is the sensationalism of 10+ people is dying out and the media is using any number as a means to push their agenda. The gun is neat too.

Attached: Really.png (914x439, 872K)

kek he got a piggy

>media is using any number as a means to push their agenda
dey have to be gud folk
and dey was gud folk you heeyuh
educated n shee

Attached: e583565d299729cf51ba085fe227d9aa.png (596x614, 516K)

Well one of them was literally a present doctor you piece of shit. More educated and useful to society than you'll ever be and now she's dead.

>Officer Samuel Jimenez
>Jimenez
The jokes write themselves

Fuck, as an aspiring ER doc, F.

>He got shot in the holster? Intradasting.
There's a whole bunch of morons on twitter claiming that the angle of the bullet means the cop was running away with his weapon holstered and thus ought to be fired for cowardice.

Aside from the random angles that bullets go on after they penetrate literally anything, I'd assume he was was just in motion or had only just seen the guy or something. We know almost nothing about what happened inside except that the shooter walked into the hospital and started shooting randomly.
The incident started in the carpark, that's where shot the doctor (his ex-fiancee).

The cop that died was probably shot with zero warning and I guess this guy took a round as he turned to face the shooter or something. A nurse also died.

If it makes you feel better, it wasn't hospital related, she just had a psycho ex who met her at her workplace carpark "to talk" and shot her.

She was literally a fucking doctor, for all of the times you can meme about nigs nigging you manage to do it the one time the person is actually a decent human bean

If you shot the slide of a Glock in the holster it probably would have stopped the bullet too. It's not like the material is any weaker. It's down to amazing luck more than anything else.

The shooter wasn't white so it won't get coverage

Sucks that an ER doc died, but she totally looks like Shrek.

>be american gun
>get shot

Real question is does it still work?

>be nonAmerican
>cant have guns
>go on gun forums and act superior

Attached: 1541180352643.jpg (695x511, 59K)

Attached: 6B99B0789FE0438DBDF40C5B28E63064.jpg (700x694, 69K)

That's really sad desu.

Chicago is a shit city, and now it has one less doctor, resident/doc in training, and police officer, all in one fell swoop.

I weep for my hometown.. Yet I can't help but be glad I left in 2003.

Attached: 1541070180923.jpg (579x570, 30K)

>tfw I'm hasguns simply because i want to be
>tfw I just walk past 'noguns allowd' signs open carrying in front of cops who also dont care
>tfw never been shot
kek, murrica.

Attached: 1542688925885.jpg (1000x563, 158K)

Affirmative Action nigs are still nigs.

>aspiring doc

Lol.

good the breakdown of the middle/technician classes is inevitable I hope it happens now while the countries are still white at least white people and biased blacks will have a chance to rebound citys/suburban areas are gonna be fucked SHTF is soon

Attached: 1534043555940.jpg (1080x952, 97K)

Art imitates life.

>thus ought to be fired for cowardice.
Yeah let's see those punks take fire and still act like nothing happened.

Fucking nigger.

>tfw I just walk past 'noguns allowd' signs open carrying in front of cops who also dont care
>>tfw never been shot
>kek, murrica.
This is something non Americans cannot understand.

found the pig

Attached: 46458619_1052578084945731_541534009532874752_n.png (640x640, 355K)

he can't really be a cop if he's that upset. It just proves he doesnt actually know any cops.

if you shot a magazine would it explode?

>nigger takes job that a white person could do better because she's a minority and every company has quotas
>votes against white people and gun ownership

What a tragedy! Won't you think of the poor niggers and just ban guns already!

Attached: 1448569279722.png (278x243, 67K)

It would be extremely painful.

>white person
>be a doctor on the south side of chicago

Pick one.

Good point, but I would say that the chicago coons could be replaced with good white people and then a white doctor would make sense.

Attached: 1542610112716.jpg (337x367, 23K)

Attached: LaughingBattleRifles.jpg (3456x2304, 1.99M)

you're actually trash.

>holes with guns

there is no greater turnoff than this desu

>Gun-on-gun gun violence
Clearly, the answer is to arm the guns.

Attached: download (5).jpg (292x173, 8K)

>LaughingBattleRifles
>Does not contain battle rifles
>I am become Debbie, destroyer of mall parking lots

Attached: tendons.jpg (418x570, 41K)

for u

As a medfag, you're retarded

I renamed it to LaughingBamfRifles.jpg, just for you.
I didn't look them up, maybe the small chicks just made the barrels look extra long.

>looks at length of barrel to determine what a gun is
>didn’t just look at the magazine

>the face of gunbunny thousand glock stare

Underrated

Attached: 1539923540667.png (152x195, 43K)

Thats a polymer frame gun

Do you know what a battle rifle is, user?

Of course, it's one that has a traditional rifle caliper (i.e. overall length), such as 30.8 inches or 7.62m long.

>bamf rifles
>can't tell an AR10 from an AR15
Go back to r*ddit.

She was educated though, that meme only works when the person in question is actually being embellished.

me on the left

I didn't, no. I looked it up after user mocked me and now I understand that it's roughly a category of cartridge size.
>7.62×54mmR
>7.62×51mm NATO
Anything smaller than these is probably an intermediate cartridge and these and anything about the same size are battle rifles.
There's also some stuff about automatic fire but that doesn't seem consistent.

>Go back to r*ddit.
I didn't come from reddit, I just came from another board.

Bamf is just a marketing name for the rifles made by these guys:
cobaltkinetics.com/firearms

It's pointless trying to correct Jow Forumstards. They'll just pivot and say that it's good she's dead because she'd have black kids or one less doctor means more black people die in south chicago, stuff like that. They're not arguing to prove a point so they're not worried about arguing rationally.
For reference, just look at the kinds of things they were saying about the security guard who got shot arresting a mass shooter.

>There's also some stuff about automatic fire but that doesn't seem consistent.
That's just bullshit, don't worry about it.

>these and anything about the same size are battle rifles
Correction; these and anything about the same size are Full Power Cartridges. Rifles that fire those cartridges are Battle Rifles.

>That's just bullshit
Yeah, it seemed sort of optional or maybe just a trend.

I previously thought that battle rifles were more about range and barrel length, as in the difference between PDW and assault rifle and battle rifle being about how cumbersome it was and what range it was good at.
noguns obviously, I live in places that make California look positively liberal with guns. Bad choice of words maybe.

>REMEMBER MEN, NOT ONE STEP BACK! THOSE TAKING COVER OR RETREATING WILL BE EXECUTED!

Chicagoanon here (708).
JB Pritzker won the election, hes going to fuck us hard on gun rights using this as a platform for his reform.
>tfw innacity
>tfw you own all those scary black rifles
>tfw they are evn banning airsoft guns
>tfw you just want it to stop
>Pray 4 me k

Attached: IMG_9777.jpg (500x486, 24K)

>banning airsoft guns
You have got to be fucking kidding me, not even Cali is that fucking retarded but go ahead and lead the way, we'll gladly give you guys the torch to fuck up your gun rights, we need a breather out here our shit is on fire.

I cant remember if it passed or not but Cook County, right under Chicago, has some ordnances dealing with airsoft guns. We're already at a disadvantage becauee everyone in Illinois who owns firearms has to have a FOID (Firearms owners ID).
>i just want to finish up school and disappear into Montana or Idaho or something.

Attached: 1492933084290.jpg (2000x2000, 701K)