>Medical
pastebin.com/QBpu5LXP (embed)

>Holsters
pastebin.com/U1TGprv7 (embed)

>Radio and communications
pastebin.com/MHq7QmmD (embed)

>Discord
discord.gg/YcUXd28

Attached: raging CLU.jpg (5317x3545, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/ELCAN-Black-Optex-Zero-Lens-Optical-Alignment-Adapter-with-3x-Magnification-Lens/232942697951?epid=1402989393&hash=item363c777ddf:g:lecAAOSwVPBbrC1S:rk:11:pf:0
rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/183523174274
grey-shop.ru/Protection-Equipment/Tactical-Gloves/Army-Winter-Gloves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 20181016_000418-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 803K)

Attached: 7.jpg (2910x4290, 1.21M)

Attached: 8.jpg (1128x2004, 325K)

Gonna try again since the last thread is dead. Anybody know what ol Sidorovich, front and center, is wearing?

Attached: 1540240402634.jpg (1200x800, 191K)

Gorka and some Cyrillic condor chest rig

I know it's not Gorka, pretty sure he has a pocket on the side of his hood too.

You know it's a gorka but you aren't googling the different types of gorkas instead you are asking a Chinese shadow puppet threater forum.

Attached: fortak.gif (940x1107, 31K)

I'm asking because all I know is that it's not a Gorka. I've searched all my usual channels and a hell of a lot of my unusual channels and I don't have a make yet for the jacket and pants.

When are you guys gonna put a night vision pastebin together.

when more than 1% of Jow Forums isn't poor

But I'm poor and I need to know what to buy so I don't drop 3k on something I can't use.

Buy a pvs 14 and shut the fuck up.

But I can't clip that in front of my scope.

Any recommendations for a BLS bag? I got my
EMT certification back in September and am looking to build one. I don't need to be carrying a mobile ER with me, just the basics. Preferably something with Molle compatibility.

yes you can

Is weapon mount the primary concern?

Oh well I'll buy one then. /arg/ told me I couldn't

Why would you do that.

Well not necessarily but my rifle has a 3-9 on it and I don't know if I can head mount it and get enough eye relief to see through it. Then again head mounting it would mean I could use it for guns other than my AR. Maybe I'll do both. I can just swap mounts right?

Could have just googled "PVS 14 rifle mount"

I don't think it works with magnified optics.

I googled "PVS-14 clip on" and nothing useful came of it.

Oh ok. What do I do then to use my scope at night?

Attached: 2u8jvb6.jpg (700x525, 87K)

u niggas got weak google game

Attached: DLOCPVS2.1.jpg (800x600, 69K)

>yes you can
Not without pic related to collimate it properly.

Attached: black.optex.zero.jpg (1000x800, 86K)

Aw sweet guess that'll do 'er

Now I just gotta grab like $8k or so. That thing's a grand, two PVS14s are 6k, and the mounting hardware and helmet I imagine is 1k?

All of this CAN be done but it is not all necessarily a good idea. Using the 3-9x with the PVS-14 is bound to disappoint. Only under special circumstances do I use a PVS-14 weapon mounted. Before a PVS-14 goes on your rifle, you should understand the implications of pic related on your photocathode. What is your rifle?

Attached: recoil.curve.jpg (1200x850, 77K)

AR15. So that's why most clip ons I see are in the 10k range? They have to be built tougher to withstand the recoil?

>three things now stuck on on the top of your AR
This just continues to get more and more retarded

Yes. Overall recoil impulse of 5.56mm is very low but it has a very short spike - so short that your shoulder just averages it with the rest of the impulse. The PC cannot average this stress so it flexes. If it kisses the MCP when it flexes then you get a permanently marred tube. Sometimes people get away with it and sometimes they do not. The older (I think Omni IV) tubes were lower performance but they were tougher in this regard. If you need to do this then I rec that you get a tube that is rated for it. Here is a better deal on the collimator:
>ebay.com/itm/ELCAN-Black-Optex-Zero-Lens-Optical-Alignment-Adapter-with-3x-Magnification-Lens/232942697951?epid=1402989393&hash=item363c777ddf:g:lecAAOSwVPBbrC1S:rk:11:pf:0

buy my M9

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/183523174274

Good deal vs 350

I am recommending against this - but if he needs to do it then this is the way to do it properly... but, yes, fucking retarded.

I do agree with you. I don't want to get a PVS14 if I can't use it. So a better idea is to go for a dedicated clip on I take it?

Clip-ons are the better choice but $$$$$$$ Tell me about the hunt you imagine.

Explain

Distance, terrain, lighting conditions, type of critter.

I'm not sure how far I wanna push my AR but I want the NV to keep up. At least like 500y. I live in northern Michigan so hilly and thick brush. I basically just want my rifle to be 24 hour capable and this seems like the only real way to do it. Coyotes, deer, looters, shit like that.

500y in night conditions for one shot one impact is not probably on the table for you without a true clip-on - not Armasight. You are looking at L3 or KAC and > $5K. What is a realistic budget?

why not just wear the NVGs normally,

Honestly I'm too poor to afford an M600DF right now, much less a real clip on solution. I just need to know what to shoot for. I think I'm just gonna start squirreling away some shit for a PVS-27

I don't know if they'll clear my scope.

You aim with an IR laser.

Can I do that at 500y

>ACH
>OC Shroud
>RHNO II
>PVS-14
>OTAL-C
This gets you mobile and able to target maybe 200m.
>PVS-4
Makes targeting more casual (no laser). Cheap but bulky. Fucking rugged. KIM that you will not be able to see shit running around in the dark unless it falls in your FOV. You need non-mag I2 to be able to scan and then the PVS-4 to target. Thermal for finding targets is nice too.
>scan with 14
>spot target
>flip 14 up
>acquire with 4
>shit no! they're running up on us!
>flip 14 down and trip the OTAL
>pop
>pop
>pop
>pop
>pop
You need some flexibility or you will get tunnel vision with just a rifle mounted I2.

Makes sense. So the ultimate solution is something like a pair of PVS-14s and then a PVS-27 and an OTAL on the gun? I like the fact the PVS-4 is so cheap but I'm worried about the range more than anything

>So the ultimate solution is something like a pair of PVS-14s and then a PVS-27 and an OTAL on the gun?
Yes, friend. The clip-on is advanced class so I would start with helmet mounted PVS-14 and OTAL-C. Get used to using this in the dark while you pinch pennies for the clip-on. What are your lighting conditions - mixed or deep dark?

I don't even know the difference between those two. The brush and woods around here can get thick enough to block moonlight though so I'd say closer to the latter.

>>OTAL-C
just buy a perst-4 lol

Mixed lighting conditions have a different set of problems. The OTAL-C will work well for you. In an urban environment it falls short because it gets washed out in the haze. Make sure your PVS-14 has manual gain - not fixed gain bullshit. This is a very low cost upgrade for what you get out of it.

Do you really want a noob getting backsplatter from a perst in the obj of his MNVD?

Alright can do. I'll see what I can swing down the line for the PVS and at least grab one of those and all the equipment for it.

Man going 24 hour is hard as shit if you can't just slap a light on it.

Anyone got some experience with the new Ukrainian armor companies? Like Velmet Armor and their Perun line of PC's?

Attached: bronezhilet-chekhol-plate-carrier-perun-3-940x1000.jpg (940x1000, 208K)

Ukraine does not exist

Does anyone know what temperature the ARC'TERYX LEAF COLD WX GLOVE LT are rated to?

Forgot pic.

Attached: arcteryx-leaf-arcteryx-leaf-cold-wx-glove-lt-mens[1].jpg (600x600, 28K)

oof that awful cummerbund

That's why i like i though, you dont have to set the velcro in the same place every time, you just plug it in and roll.

Maybe you should contact arcteryx

Just picked up a CP JPC with a Ferro Concepts Adapt T.E.A.R placard. What else would be a useful addition to it besides medical and hydration?

Magazines

Attached: whoa dude.gif (288x204, 1.62M)

What do you need it for?

BBwarz for now (yeah, yeah I know) and eventually for the range, so I will likely get plates later on.

Smoke pouches with the airsoft-tier smokes
A go pro mount to tape your matches
Cellphone holder to call mom

Are those bates waterproof boots? If they are I have the same ones. Looks like you'll be needing a resole soon.

So you do so little that you don't need to add extra shit, but you want to carry more shit you don't need?

If you admit you want to pretend and play dress up you'll get much better answers

They are out of production

Admin pouch

Attached: 20181003_231633-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 466K)

yeah they are, and yeah i do. I sat in front of a campfire for too long and the glue melted.

you ain't gonna be seeing anything at night that far out in the tiny FOV of your scope anyway

Attached: Brig and Slimgrip.jpg (2016x1496, 875K)

How do you sit?
Those rear pouches look thick

good god another trex arms cuck

Attached: sad k poster.jpg (500x500, 19K)

Would like to know too. Just went out hunting today in not that bad of weather and my shitty harbor freight Not-chanix gloves didn't do shit for me. Trying to find a cunt who sells a set of winter shooting gloves that aren't dogshit.

Read some shit from the paste. Someone stop me from buying these.

grey-shop.ru/Protection-Equipment/Tactical-Gloves/Army-Winter-Gloves

Attached: 1542130117024.jpg (700x533, 172K)

trex arms unironically has lower quality control then TMC

Not too thick. Used to stuff back there, anyway, from shit on duty belt at work.

Mainly got it out of curiosity to see if they were worth a damn. Not bad, decent enough for range shenanigans.

Attached: Work Belt.png (1942x934, 2.17M)

Recommend me some gloves my nibbas

>sacrificing that much webbing without it even being a quick and efficient buckle

Attached: STT-1.jpg (345x435, 44K)

Attached: 1.jpg (5599x3863, 3.23M)

>only 1 cuff
pls tell me you're security or something

I see your mismatched period incorrect pants. Fuck outta here, Zac Brown Band.

>fatass still posts pics
sad

post gear and ass

Are you really implying i couldn't afford $5 woodland pants? I am wearing lowa zephyrs and a tactical distributors shirt. I have an esee 4 on my belt. I have everything i need to do a period accurate larp but that wasn't what i was trying to do.

post gear and ass

o shit watch out for the richfag!

Attached: 1454277058965.jpg (500x671, 113K)

I don't care if you can afford that shit or not, it just doesn't look right.

doesn't matter what it looks like. It's more comfortable and effective. BDU pants are shit compared to g3 style pants. The crotch stretch and kneepads alone is worth the price.

Attached: PH.jpg (408x754, 187K)

Someone post the outfit he wears when shooting the fancy 1911

I’m thinking of doing the same thing. Either woodland or tiger stripe. Sweet setup bra

Attached: 83B57E1E-A0AB-483D-96E9-6036546CC3EE.jpg (1080x1080, 200K)

try hard

do ERDL

Attached: image_2 - Copy.jpg (1242x1211, 1.57M)

i really don't understand why you would come to a thread about gear with a bunch of elitists who literally spend tens of thousands of dollars on equipment an think calling someone a try hard is an insult. The whole point is to have nice gear.

What glasses are those?

I find Vietnam/panama/gulf war milsurp aesthetic. I like the way they look faggot why does it bother you

Attached: 53D202C3-DB94-4384-93F7-FE811D88FE76.jpg (526x534, 54K)

No idea senpai. I found this off of google because it’s what I had in mind even though it’s a plastic operator

Attached: 4557B892-1FED-47C9-810F-C7ED9BD827A6.jpg (589x1006, 103K)

It doesn't have to be in the same place every time because you'll wear more clothes one day and the next day you'll decide to wear side armor or whatever. To simply forgo a good cummerbund to get an awful one that simply buckles the same time every time is stupid.
Also tubes exist.