Low IQ military

I know most soldiers have a relatively low IQ.

But do you thinks this is the same for SF and SOF?

Attached: 1541081966799.jpg (500x375, 28K)

shit, typos

no. minimum ASVAB requirements and a tough training pipeline ensure the tards are weeded out

soldiers have same iq as general population you dummy army is mandatory

the lads at the top of the powercurve out-perform you in every respect

they are very smart

My ASVAB line scores qualified for SF and I'm pretty sure you need a 112 GT (general technical, or in honest terms, general intelligence) score to get in. This was over a decade ago though so standards have probably been lowered. I'm sure you need a slightly higher IQ to operate, but not so much higher that you're actively questioning your orders.

They have an average IQ.

only real operators i ever met were belgians or french. not sure which one it actually was, they spoke french but i don't know any and couldn't tell their accent, they said they were belgians but i somehow doubted that. they seemed pretty smart, at least they sounded like the type of guy you meet in an academic environment when they spoke english. if you know what i mean.

the average pog or grunt is dumb as shit. i never met more retarded and stupid people than in the military. right now i'm working a blue collar job at amazon, 99% immigrants without any qualification. not even nearly as stupid people as in the military. some surprisingly nice and educated africans btw, like really really african, not your average black guy but literal pidgin english speaking guys from nigeria and ghana.

With the stories a medic coworker of mine tells me, youre telling the truth. Most grunts are retards

YO THERE'S MORE PICTURES OF THAT DUDE?

Isn't that the fat dude with the long barrel MAC 11 or some shit that has been a symbol of fat redneckery for at least a decade on the internet?

Technically in US, soldiers are better than average, because they filter out the dumbest. Even though the very smartest may not join, this is enough of an effect to be statistically significant.

where are you from? the US grunts I know are pretty standard, although most of them lack degrees

>I know most soldiers have a relatively low IQ.

This is your weekly reminder that the average civilian bachelors degree holder today has an IQ of 100. 100!

Back in the 1970s, it used to be 115...

In the US, it's illegal to induct anyone with an IQ more than one standard deviation below average. Project 100,000 shows what happens when they don't. And yes, special forces need to be more intelligent than average. They have to master a much broader range of skills than those in other trades, be able to plan and work independently, and often learn local languages.

idk, found this awhile back

OP again, it is

Attached: mac-11+5.jpg (576x432, 56K)

>when they don't.
*when they do

Not surprising, it's simply regression to the mean. As more people go to university, the sample mean will approach the population mean.

I’ve heard that Africans tend to dislike american blacks

Who doesn't?

Their intellectual capacity is irrelevant since they all behave retarded

At least for combat roles, the USMC has minimum IQ requirements. How low they are I'm not sure. Probably around ~100. Special forces is pushing ~110

More like 80

Try enlisting in the USCG.