80% Receiver Ban ! H.R 7115

H.R. 7115, sounds like the liberal pukes are catching up with reality, however its worse than it sounds. Video at the glockstore YouTube channel I don't know how to post YouTube links.

Attached: 1539807613079.gif (657x527, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

80percentarms.com/products/0-billet-ar-15-lower-receiver
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven’t read the bill, but what’s to stop companies from selling 79% receivers?

>cut off a corner
Presto

kek, now i"m imagining a bill being passed every few years lowering the percent by a few and companies immediately taking off a screw or pin to make it legal again

The way its worded is implying "all parts, parts kits, ect.."

Very astute my friend. All the guides for making 80% receivers can be adjusted to the point where they simply tell you how to turn a generic aluminum block into a receiver.

In other words, spare parts will be outlawed.

The real objectives of the bill is 3d printer tech, (information) so they are sweeping parts kits a d 80% Receiver s into it.

Do liberals honestly not realize that this could be extended to include any and all materials / metal bar stock?
Pic related, a 1% parts kit.

Attached: Product_001_Stainless Rod_Bar.jpg (408x276, 28K)

I get that its fun to figure out a way around them. However, the agency to mill lets say something like a bolt, or a barrel, or a BCG, is beyond most people, and costprohibitive on anything other than a industrial scale.

Did a quick google search and didn't see a single link supporting it. Remember to REEEEEE as hard as you can.

The people who purchase these kits to mill, turn, and reactivate firearms have the capacity to do small-scale machining. This means the have the capability to turn bar stock into a functioning firearm quite easily, which would constitute such bar stock as a "firearm receiver blank".

Im from.CT its probably our senator (((BLUMENTHAL))) that introduced this POS. Reeeeeeing gets you nowhere here unless you're a POC looking for Gibbs!

Connecticut doesn't get to dictate how the rest of the country lives.

I'm pissed that liberals pass these kind of bills all the time and sometimes they go through and Republicans never repeal them when they're in power or pass any pro gun laws on the federal level when they own the house Senate and presidency. We're constantly loosing rights and never gaining any.

This will never pass because I'm pretty sure it also bans all semi-autos. Just the dems being retarded and over-reaching again. They don't seem to get it. They propose federal gun control and it fails because it's too extreme, so then they make it more extreme and expect it to do better. At least their incompetence benefits us.

Bbbbbbbut "muh" Sandy Hook!!! Never again GOYIM!

Because maybe the Republicans don't represent your interest and are actually just controlled opposition - the other half of the same coin.

You need to get your own people, with your own values into positions of power before you're represented.

And yetthe Republicans ban stuff.
Perhaps the villainous actor is just that, but the hero is only to be your god

:thunk:

80percentarms.com/products/0-billet-ar-15-lower-receiver

Just sell 70% lowers as paper weights or art. Duh.

Attached: 1516062678289.jpg (320x481, 14K)

>sounds like the liberal pukes are catching up with reality
really need to get fudds to stop explaining their loopholes and workarounds to the libs. the shitters dont hardly have to do any thinking on their own how best to bitch slap us because the retards help the libs by guiding their hands and showing them the proper technique to make it hurt the most.

Anyway ordered two more 80% items today.

My cousin...

>I don't know how to post youtube links
what

Attached: 1472663824288.gif (379x387, 83K)

That's what they want, user. Total gubbmint control over firearms. Followed shortly by everything else.

You are garbage at googling

very wrong, read the bill, it is obviously intended to kill all parts kits, the parts market, and all building in general. 3D printing is a microscopic section of it and mostly in name only.