Worst fanboys?

what are the worst fanboys to deal with when on this board or in person. for me it goes from "absolute worst" - "I guess tolerable"

wehraboo
freeaboo
slavaboo
teeaboo
chinkaboo

Attached: 1513004524001.png (842x792, 82K)

HK fanboys

Honestly, the shitposting isn't all that bad on this board compared to other boards (particularly Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and /v/, which I frequent. Different strokes for different folks.
We seem to be more united here by our love for funs and hatred for Snek-Stepping feds

More so than fanboys, the worst posting comes from noguns, new to guns, Euros, and vehicle discussion fags (Never served, never did anything with armor, never left the fucking basement). LEOs can fuck off too. Just because LEOs sometimes crack dindus upside the head doesn't mean you're our heros.

fair point, probably because this board skews a tiny bit older.

This or chinkaboos

Timeline
>want to be cop fags who only bought what police/mil were issued, not connected with reality, and often drove a surplus police crown victoria
>muh 45 fags. Not just preferring 45 but acting superior.
>slavaboos with a "collection of eastern bloc firearms" they only bought on impulse because they were cheap/poor. This time period also had a ton of muh 7.62x39 is biggerer and betterer than 5.56!
>battle rifle fags with muh 30 caliber (not annoying like they used to be despite still existing)
>now, people posting and calling each other memes like pic relates in response to any opinion different than their own

Attached: 1542800733514.jpg (800x420, 88K)

Them crown vics are good fuckin cars though, and them AKs are fun as shit.

Battle Rifle fags are the worst when it comes to seeing where they went wrong.
>Buying M1A over BULA receiver M14 in the present day
>Buying M1As
>Poverty PTRs
>DS Arms FALs but its the Voyager rifle (LOL)
>DS Arms FAL but its the """""tactical""""" edition

Plus, I've noticed anons here are more likely to have their shit together (how much more likely, I can't say).

people always ruin cool things.

FEAR NO DANGER! SHUN NO LABOR!
LIFT UP RIFLE, PIKE, AND SABER!
TO ARMS! TO ARMS! TO ARMS, IN DIXIE!

Attached: 1540680318638.jpg (1811x1093, 887K)

I don't dislike anything on my list and probably missed a few inbetween. Putting things on a pedestal higher than what they are while rejecting all criticism of it or merits of other designs over it and over-using a meme is annoying. Also idolizing government and assuming they make the best purchases is retarded.
Lately, most of the controversial posts, if you want to call them that, are half-serious bait for yous'. I don't mind that.

can't believe that dudes in jail now. what a nub

Jesus fucking Christ, his face reminds me of a kid from my old BSA troop named Eugene. Unironically used the word nigger as well

PATRIOT EXTREME

Jow Forumsposters

Jow Forums posters

Most of us post on Jow Forums guy.

Glockfags are the worst

Faggots who constantly complain about Jow Forums

Not really on this board. If you've actually been bullied by a glockfag who wasn't just trying to get (you)s' here you probably have an emotional attachment to a shit gun like an XD and irrationally hate glock for being popular
In real life there's some cringey people though

No we dont, only the massivly autistic ones who doesnt recognize what a cancerous /b/-tier hellhole Jow Forums is

Vatniks

>going to /v/ after 2014

Based ching chong bing bong

upvoted

lol this, what a gem

GLOCK

Glock fanboys will get visibly upset by the image of non-glock striker gats. Want a compact? Don't bring up the P10c, or they get pissy. Better not mention the PPQ or they'll literally shit themselves in anger.
The fact is, they can not stand anyone NOT inside the collective who doesn't reinforce their decision to buy and carry a glock by doing so themselves. They can't stand not being validated.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't mind Glocks. They need to update to metal sights, but they're fine for the most part, but the fanboys are utter faggots.

Attached: 1541369455078.jpg (435x549, 48K)

>anyone who doesn't like my guns is a glock autist
Come on m8

Glock. Answer's Glock.
Some user asks for handgun advice, perhaps even writes NO GLOCK.
There's always one of those assholes
>Just by a Glawk dude

Mallninjas used to be more prevalent on Jow Forums around the slavaboo eras

Worst fan boys? Forgotten weapons posters.

wojak posters should be permabanned for the abhorrent threads they make daily

1911 fanboys. The absolute worst.
Runner up: Fat, greasy, long-haired NEETs who walk around gun shows with their /k patches sewn onto their autist jackets, slobbering over the milsurp.

>tfw have a P10C
>tfw it's a fantastic gun and will probably get the P10F and P10S too

I only wish they would make a .45 or 10mm one.

euros? please tell me why :(
t. hasguns euro

Because 75% are noguns and pretend to have them. It doesn't help that they pontificate shit that they hear here that isn't true.

On the board, chinks.
Irl, fudds.

Literally this.
>hey guys, what CC revolver should I buy?
HURR, Git a GLAWK, WHY DO YOU WANT STUPID SHIT????
>hey dudes, check out this awesome surplus Frommer Stop I bought!
SHOULDA BOUGHT A GLAWK.
>just out of curiosity, who do so many guns use the browning tilting barrel lockup?
BECUZ GLAWK IS SO GREAT AND YOU SHOULD BUY ONE TO HAVE MORE!
>what happens if I oppose the church of Gaston Glock?
YOU SIMPLY DONT. NOW GO BUY A GLAWK.

Oh, and HKfags that don’t actually use their guns but simply buy them to cry poorfag at anyone who doesn’t have one are faggots.
HK is okay, these people are not.

Attached: F1ABDF7B-CC97-4B65-B370-F7AF55DB1056.jpg (1024x683, 108K)

Jow Forums posters

>inb4 kike

I have no issue with you browsing Jow Forums, it's juat annoying going into a thread that becomes an absolute shitshow and you guys are like a broken record
>nigger!
>cuck!
>kikes!
Fair enough if it's in a gun control thread, but when it's about something else, it's annoying.

The "You must have an AR15, Glock 19, and Mossberg or Benelli shotgun" crowd are fucking aggravating too.
Maybe I'm not looking for maximum defensive power? Maybe the choice of handgun brand is the smallest part of your survival in a defensive situation? Maybe fuck yourselves!

People who can't handle alternative opinions and are physically incapable of hiding threads.
Non-jokes aside, glockfriends and ARfriends.

.40 S&W fags.

Honestly I have nothing against .40 S&W as a cartridge, but its users are almost exclusively microdicks who are simultaneously hyper-defensive and childishly egotistical about their choice in cartridge, which is the only thing they are capable of discussing.

I understand now. Do you know what I, as a euro find very annoying? Euros who don't own guns even though they have no good excuse not to own them. Also burgers who give their uninformed opinions on euro politics, but that goes both ways, euros shouldn't be giving uninformed opinions on burger politics.

There really is no excuse (unless maybe you live in a cucked state) to not have an AR these days. That said, the guys who jerk each other off about their boutique $3000 AR are faggots. There's nothing wrong with owning a $400 PSA.

Very true. I am American and I love European firearms. The only American gun I own is my 1911 and it's honestly a piece of shit. CZ is my favorite and Izhmash is my 2nd favorite.

>freeaboo
Is this a dig at people who like individual rights and “libertarians?” Is this a thinly veiled statist thread? Explain cuz if so I think OP is in fact gay but also ritarded.

Attached: BA0A74CD-9E6D-4EDB-A17E-1CC5D6C371DA.png (1242x2208, 2.76M)

>no excuse (unless maybe you live in a cucked state) to not have an AR these days
This is exactly what I mean. Who fucking says? What if I don't WANT one? What if it doesn't do anything I want to do?
We get down on people for saying "why do you NEED X," and I'm certainly not saying it should be prohibited or banned but... If I don't need something, why should I buy it? I could just spend $400 on .45 ACP and go to the range, or save for new glass for my boltgun.

First I would like to ask what do you define as the criteria for being a freeaboo? Is it just liking american guns and gear? Do you get a pass if you're american?

OP here, nah it's the catchall term for people whop jerk off to american guns. amerimutt works too. emcopasses all the "1911 won two world wars", normandy was the turning point for the war, etc

it's the same as something liek wehraboo, nothing wrong with loving a mauser action and thinking tigers were slick as hell. but people go full wonderwaffe, "tigers were the greatest tank ever invented" and stuff.

German steel baby. Most guns they make look nice and work well. You don’t really hear about HK shit not working. Maybe I don’t know much but it seems the G36C is the only major fuck up I know of and even that was a success that caught on. Seems like if you had to rank a firearms company objectively for combat firearms they would be at the top. They make hella shit and it’s all good.
>t owner of 2 guns neither are HK.

Attached: 82ECB734-4B66-4430-A88A-F19ACD22057B.png (900x1241, 405K)

Damn... I always thought “G1” meant like “1st Generation” FAL. I am retarded.

Fudds

Never heard that word and I hope you just made it up. I would call people like that a faggot or just somebody who is trolling. 1911 won two world wars is something a pseudo-fudd would say. An actual fud would have no need for a handgun cuz that doesn’t kill deer and if he did have a pistol it would some how be for hunting most likely deer or a collectors piece.

>ignores the fact that the main consumers of P10c's and PPQ's are Glock owners

Attached: 1525959934327.jpg (609x485, 63K)

I own a few firearms in .40 S&W. It's a fine round but isn't the super special round it used to get made out to be. It was a great round during the various ammo panics because it was always available. If you want someone to be hyper-defensive tell a 10mm fag that they should've just bought a .40 S&W.

Why? I have an AR15, an ARX100, and a SIG 556XI and can tell you that the AR15 isn't anything special. It's just cheap.

>I hate people who disagree with me because they are "microdicks who are simultaneously hyper-defensive and childishly egotistical," not because of what they actually say

Attached: 1542243307091.jpg (314x439, 43K)

i mean it's general definition is just someone obsessed with america and thinking that everything american is the best and beyond compare. just google it

What is your first language and where are you from?

>worst fanboys
Any brandsnobs. They dont care about you, just your money. Keep Shilling their shit for free, idiots.
Tool (the band). They're not THAT cool.
Marijuana. I smoked a metric ton of weed. It's not that cool, get over yourselves.

Mosin nagant fans that think it's the Pinnacle of bolt action rifles.

CZ owners are the worst.

I think these guns tend to attract a certain type of contrarian whose mother told him that he was a special snowflake, but whose father told him he had to grow up and be a man too.

>from some obscure company in a shithole country, which lets them stroke their egos for discovering it
>relatively reliable and arguably practical, but not exceptional enough in performance to dominate the market, so they can always flaunt how they found a hidden gem
>inexpensive, but not cheap enough to become popular with minorities
>steel or alloy frame, so söyboys can tell themselves they’re real men for carrying a soft-recoiling gun because it uses outdated, heavier materials
>DA/SA, less popular nowadays so owners can feel like they have a special and contrarian ability
>little representation in media and pop culture, meaning CZfags get to pretend to be really knowledgeable about guns around normalfags who can only ID Berettas and 1911s.

I still laugh every time I see one of them post that manga page from Gunsmith Cats as "proof" that their gun uses superior nippon/czech steel.

Attached: 1443187118017.jpg (2816x2112, 2.85M)

> dont even own an hk

Hk fanboys are fucking terrible

>t. Butthurt glock fanboy
That's not even what he implied in the least

HKfags have become especially obnoxious in the last year or so. I'm guessing a couple of kids finally bought their first gun and it's a USP (just like Snake!) and they're shitting up the board.

>t. Glock fanboy

I can confirm. This is a specimen I observed at one of the Jow Forums meetups.

Attached: specimen.jpg (889x500, 160K)

Ahhhh do you are a foreign faggot from a place where they laugh at idea of being free. Audibly laughed cuz I have met people like you outside of the US. Like the thought of owning a gun is laughable to them cuz it’s just so absurd. Those experiences are what made SHALL posting become unironic for me. The time will come for gun owners in the US to rise up in my lifetime I’m pretty sure of it.

Attached: 7A0EE109-B356-4386-B485-CCB9AEE2B6F8.jpg (781x1024, 170K)

I agree with you but I think that people want you to own one because the gun grabbers specifically want to ban the AR-15, so the more there are out there, the better

10mm fags are bad and CZtards are worse, but when you combine them, you get an unholy fedora circlejerk only exceeded in homosexuality by a train of homosexual trannies injecting HIV positive semen directly into one another's assholes.

Attached: wm_7402208.jpg (3264x2448, 605K)

NO FUN ALLOWED niggers
Muh Jow Forums boogeyman niggers
Communiggers
Anti-Anime niggers
R*ddit in it’s entirety
10/22 dicksuckers
Polymer fanboys

Someone asks, what's a good first rifle.
Never fails, someone will reply, 10/22. Every fucking time.

I've never been annoyed by a CZ owner. I have been annoyed by people griping about CZ owners.

English and Texas. this has nothing to do with 2A. or rights. just people thinking american made/designed hardware is leaps and bounds better than everything else

SHALL

>English and Texas
Spic confirmed.

I'll admit I like the idea of the bren ten, but I don't think I would use it seriously. It's on the of those if I can get a once in a lifetime deal on I'd get it. But not going to waste money on it if I don't need to.

nah i'm pasty as fuck, and also if I was a beaner wouldn't my first language be Spanish

There are no factory CZ's in 10mm. There are CZ clones in 10mm, but that doesn't count.

>crossbolt safety in the slide
>thumb safety on the frame
>frames known for cracking
You couldn't pay me to take one of those hunks of shit.

People still call Hi Powers made by FEG and Tisas "Hi Powers." So the Bren Ten, the EAA Witness, the Jericho 941 are all CZ 75's. Stop trying to avoid taking responsibility.

This post just proves how bad CZfags are: . It's like clockwork. As soon as they get called out for their faggotry, they immediately run damage control and find "Glocktards" in the closets, under the beds, in the attics. It's like listening to a real Communist go ballistic when someone dissents to his favorite ideology. Because God forbid they actually take responsibility for their problems. No, it's all everybody else's fault.

Is it just me, or are the 9mm fanboys becoming more and more like the 45 crowd?

Like, I get it's been used plenty of times, and it works. But they refuse to admit there are any calibers out there better.

Even when you show them numbers they bring out some boutique ++p++1+ ammo or just screech that since they can't handle recoil, no one can.

That's because the 10/22 is the most common "first gun", at least for Americans. I'd guess at least 20% of this board got a 10/22 by the time they turned 18.

Jow Forums posters

You're alright, Eurobro. You're alright

Dirty fucking spic located.

My niBBa, my first handgun

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-01-21-57-13.png (1080x1920, 2.5M)

I've found that 9mm fags are very often anti-rational when confronted about their biases. Here's a specimen who, when I asked him to back up his claims, went absolutely apeshit, claiming that asking him for a hard number was "a shitty argument," that I used too many big words for him, and he "couldn't remember" anything -- but that was just proof that I was wrong, in his eyes.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-21 (0) k - 380 and 40 are optimal, but 9mm is a compromise round - Weapons - 4cha (1677x1101, 122K)

>But they refuse to admit there are any calibers out there better.

Almost like they have some kind of... different opinion from you on what caliber is right for them.

How fucking dare they.

I'm out of the loop here. What did he do?

Attached: 1538790208997.png (640x1022, 475K)

This is the best CZ soi post I’ve seen. Makes me almost believe the meme.

Jow Forums posters

SIG apologists that call people poorfags for not wanting to spend $700 on a gun made in india.

fucked up his 4473's

>SIG
That's not how it's spelled.