Torrance Police Department

So I head they aren't letting you get a CCW
youtube.com/watch?v=-wRgjsSHaGE&t=397s

Attached: Police.jpg (200x236, 10K)

the bay area is full of leftist faggotry of course they will oppress and reject constitutional rights they dont agree with

keep in mind, open carry is illegal in california now. so by constitution they have to give a conceal carry permit

>california
>caring about the constitution

Attached: 1515961033553.jpg (590x550, 40K)

someone said in the comments that they were taking them court or something for it but I'm not sure.
Isn't there an organisation that can take stuff like this to court or something?

lol, it sounds like they are actually issuing permits to other people. the torrance PD is just ignoring this youtuber and giving him the runaround. probably because they dont like him. they singled him out because they dont like people who tape them

lmao the cops face at 21:02. cops hate the AM I BEING DETAINED types

>Police are kikes that have no problem enforcing unconditional laws because their pension comes before your freedom
What!? Say it ain’t so!

If you watch the video the public records indicate that people who donated to the mayor got expedited CCW permits. He made a video criticizing the mayor and got delayed 16 months and counting.

>the police are on the law abiding gun owner's side
tip top kek

yeah but im saying from the start he was getting the runaround, because they probably already knew who he was and deemed him undesirable

anyway, he should have opened a legal case, especially for the actions at the end of the video where they refuse to be taped

It almost sounds as though you seem to think not being liked by a Police Department is a good reason for them to trample your rights

they hate anyone who is familiar with their rights and the legal system

Are Alaskans taking advantage of their federal firearm law nullification policy? Why do only progressives get away with flaunting federal law?

cops are trash. video at 11:00

though the video doesn't tell the "whole story" therefore it must be ignored

its not im just making the assumption that its why he is being discriminated against. it sounds like he was already a known thorn in their side, before the application process even started. it makes sense now contextually

yes but moreso they hate anyone who shines a light on their dark activities. they do not like scrutiny

because conservatives have very poor marketing and organizational skills and therefore the perceived "normal" viewpoint for the average populace is the progressive one, which has been "normalized" through their stranglehold on the public psyche using media, entertainment, education, and control of branches of government

like maybe some type of national association of gun owners?

we could call it Rifle Owners of America

just waiting for the muh thin blue lives matter fags to start defending this

probably would have ben issued his CCW if he wasnt autistic

At a certain point this dude is just being a pain in the ass. Ok so they want to do the interview in a room, big fucking deal. If you want your CCW so fucking bad jump through the hoops of whatever shithole police department you have to. If you have an issue with it don't take it out on some retard cop, sue the department like everyone else.

For the record I live in a liberal shit hole (Seattle) and got my CCW in 30 days.

Washington state has had it pretty good for CC for a long time. They were shall issue in the 80's.

Attached: US Carry map 1986 to 2017.gif (676x509, 94K)

how do we flip america green guys?

SCOTUS