Your retinas are in danger

This is a 20k lumen flashlight....

Attached: IMG_1138.jpg (1440x1920, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cpf_Daw3jLk
youtu.be/IzUoe-9bKa0
petapixel.com/2015/11/24/the-worlds-brightest-flashlight-can-light-the-world-with-90000-lumens/
youtube.com/watch?v=oG1AyuUlUiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...and this is a 50k lumen flashlight. Rumors say that a 100k lumen flashlight is coming out next year.

Attached: FB_IMG_1535908377588.jpg (720x960, 82K)

Nigga out here looking like he's trying to beam up some cattle for sexy probing time with his flash light.

Attached: 1542349609347.jpg (538x482, 98K)

>and this is to go even further beyond

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1920x1080, 191K)

At what point does the hotspot get so bright that it becomes useless in anything greater than 10% humidity?

heres a dumb question from a guy who doesnt know any better: if you use two 50k lumen lights, is that 100k lumens or is there something im not considering?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-05-05-at-1.54.48-PM.png (510x371, 87K)

Even aliens equate power with sex...I bet those anal probing aliens are just doing it for the lulz on an intergalatic exterterrestial shitpost.

no it actually reduces the power because the beams on the same light band cancel each other

your batteries are in danger, my eyes are fine.

That's adorable.

Attached: 1520625068045.jpg (700x466, 57K)

What is this and where do I buy it

If you have to ask, you definately can't afford it.

Attached: VSS3_07_23_05_Bs.jpg (432x650, 62K)

fuck off xenos go probe cattle in some other star system

It's a thrower. I posted a flood light. Floods are better for blinding people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cpf_Daw3jLk

Oh fuck that I thought it was handheld for some reason

Yes, it is 100k lumens.

>100k lumen flashlight.
It's called a directed energy weapon.

Now use reflectors to concentrate the light into a steady beam.

Questions: How many lumens is a nuclear detonation? And how many of those lights would I need to give my neighbor a hiroshima eye exam? Asking for a friend.

How hot does it get?

Attached: 1515726837939.jpg (436x416, 59K)

1.75*10^(13)lm
Lumen refers to the total light emitted by the source at a given time, so the number for a nuclear is ridiculous.

What you should do is set it to a power timer to go off after like 30 minutes or whatever, drive really far and see how well you can see the beam. Tell me you've already done this

>putting this on a drone and wrapping in tin foil
>chasing people with your home made ufo

72k lumen

Attached: 20180510_235453.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

Still, can it be done? Do we have the technology? Would that technically be a war crime? Could we attach it to a blimp and glass San Francisco?

>Mfw newfags don't get the reference
Goodshit user

Attached: 1470166901086.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

Scattered light is weaker than a concentrated laser beam. Use this, it's millions brighter than the sun.

youtu.be/IzUoe-9bKa0

Not really. Just think of how much energy that would require.

wow anons
just wow
totally epin
bls inglued in sgreengab

Can anyone tell me the reason to own such a bright flashlight? I mean they're obviously of no use inside a building. Light this up in a hallway and you'll be blinding yourself. And outside will be the same as soon theres too much humidity in the air which reflects also.
I may be wrong but the whole "lumen race" just seems like a giant dick waving contest to me without real advantages.

Thanks. Now I just need to figure out how to attach giant lasers to a dirigible, and then California will be ash.

The moment a hand-held 1million lumen flashlight is released it will mark the end beginning of the end for the human eye of any trespasser.

>Newfags can look up spurdo on knowyourmeme xdddd

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x214, 14K)

Daily reminder: the only faggots to care about newfags are themselves newfags.

Blinding intruders.

>get called a dumb fag
>lal u seen that meme somewhere else

>Floods are better for blinding people.
>Now use reflectors to concentrate the light into a steady beam.
Which is it? Do you think if a laser is diffused it's "less" blinding than a focused, or as you put it, a "thrower" flashlight? Or is it sheer power that matters?

Kek

I'm sure pilots just love you

Mother nature already beat you to the punch, user

Jesus man! Haven't you ever seen ghost busters? Don't cross the beams!

>talking to Marine helo pilot one day
>telling me about lasing incidents
>”yeah, people think it’s funny to shine lasers at low flying aircraft, anytime it happens the aircrew gets grounded until they can get their eyes checked out.”
>ask him what they do about it
>”most people just note the general area the beam came from and tell the police. We can do them one better.”
>flying at night
>get lased
>turn FLIR on, come around for another pass to see if the dumbass does it again
>sometimes they do
>paint dumbass with FLIR, get location down to street address, pass to police and tell them to enjoy

SHALL

I'm always tempted to do it, but never do because I know it's some white trash/nigger/beaner thing to do. Here in Los Angeles beaners do it to Helicopters on a daily basis LOL

I don't think ANYWHERE in his post did he imply it should be banned. Just that it's not practical.

what kind of light are you using? and how much did it cost?

What's the difference between candlepower and lumens? My had had a 1M candlepower spotlight when I was younger and it was easily as bright as the OP image. It was more of a focused beam (ie: spotlight) but not as focused as .

My >dad had

NOT

petapixel.com/2015/11/24/the-worlds-brightest-flashlight-can-light-the-world-with-90000-lumens/

>just seems like a giant dick waving contest to me without real advantages.
dik waving IS the advantage

what are DEWs?

Remove green laser filter, create invisible X-Ray laser, blind scores of pilots in one day

Flashlights are man's new way to dick measure honestly it's the best

Attached: 1514101925310.jpg (250x188, 19K)

Question: How hot do the handheld beams get? Would it be possible to focus or lens the light beam to the point that you could ignite dry duff or tinder from like 50-100yds?

t. actual newfag

>tungsten light for filming
>filming at a party
>retard puts his drink down, cups the sides of the light with both of his hands
>starts screaming

They all get hot.

TFW taking a selfie with your new starbeam.

Attached: meltinnngggg.gif (267x200, 485K)

Heinrich, are you preparing for British bomber raids?

Both. But those LEDs on that homemade light had no directional reflectors to reach their full potential. Do that and that will cause severe burns at close range.

The 50k lumen flashlight i posted (MS12) comes with a build in cooling fan.

>shiroposter
>Doesnt post shiros

Attached: BZAMvf04GJlBcflzmsAq_shironeko12.jpg (721x481, 106K)

I'm more interested in how hot it feels to be in front of the light, IE could I start fires with a focused beam.

Alderaan?! NOOOOOO!

>And how many of those lights would I need to give my neighbor a hiroshima eye exam?

FUCKING KEK!!!!!!!!

Youre a retarded nigger. They dont emit X-Rays. And if it did, something so small would barely be strong enough to do anything thats more inch away and it would drain the battery ludicrously fast. Nigger.

t. industrial radiographer

youtube.com/watch?v=oG1AyuUlUiY

Attached: _MG_8605.jpg (1024x683, 238K)

Jokes on you faggot I don't have retinas. I'm not a pathetic manlet who needs sight.

0k lumen flashlight.

Attached: hjt.jpg (397x200, 3K)

no way dude

>want to give off the light energy of a nuke
Nuke levels of light will require nuke levels of energy AKA fission.

Would it be possible to use one of these to liberate even more commiefornia in the blaze of liberty?

wat is this and where can i get one

IMPLESSIVE QUANTUM CHINESE LEVELSE FRASHRIGHT F35 CANT COMPETE ANYMOL

www.x20.org

True color night vision sensors already rolling out.

>Be me
>ATF
>Sent to some forsaken woods at night to "confiscate" the guns out of some lunatic people call "the Komando"
>I am at the rear of my squad as we go through the woods
>There are rumors that this commando has traps (not that kind) and a bump stock so we are geared like we are about to roll into Fallujah
>While walking I trip on branch and fall face first into the ground
>As I hit the ground I hear my friends screaming
>remove broken NVGs and see some of my friends covering their eyes
>The ones on the front of the column are meting
>Before I can shoulder my weapon the beam hits me
>Blind
>I hear a screech and hear someone running towards me
>As I try to get back on my feet I am stabbed by what feels like a spike bayonet
>Heavy breathing, like that of a 400 lb man who just ran 30 feet, he shouts "AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA"
>Click
>He grunts and kicks me on the chest leaving me there to die

I was found 3 days later, blind and almost dead, my boss told that we had been ambushed by the Komando and that I was lucky for the rest of my team had been reduced to charred remains

>Rumors say
A guy made one that was like 105k lumens already, that was like 2016.

ALRIGHT SPOONFEED ME A 'LIGHT
I'VE GOT $200 TO SPEND. WHAT'S THE BEST BRIGHT BOI I SHOULD BUY

*x files theme playing in the distance*

Flashlights are cool but lasers are where the real damage is
youtu.be/IzUoe-9bKa0

That's oper8tor as fuck

holy fuck, even the cables for the thing are ridiculous.

Attached: wemilitianao.png (1600x900, 2.53M)

I dig this guy. Short video, tells you what you need to know in sense of scale of danger and how he built it, and then demos it.
Where's some youtube videos are fucking 15 minuets of build time goofing with friends before any tangible info comes up.

Attached: __darjeeling_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_imizu_nitro_unknown__87fbdd87c1dec993c53b007ac3c8535e.jpg (551x800, 65K)

>Millions of times more dangerous than looking at the sun.
>Let’s shoot it at gunpowder!

Meant to respond to

This is now Spuurdo thread?

Attached: 1537994401609.png (419x249, 6K)

Why dont soldiers and weapons and planes just use lights to blind enemy combatants? Srs question

because you can also blind them by shooting them in the eyes with bombs and guns.

Yeah but there has to be situations where straight fucking someone's eyesight would be a benefit. I feel it's no different from sound weapons we already use.

IIRC weapons intended to cause permanent blindness are actually banned under the hague convention

the US did it twice to japan and people still bitch about it to this day

yep, hence why laser weapons are not really a thing. we could have them, but they would be blinding. Because of the Hague we have to invent laser guns that don't blind... which is difficult to say the least.

>WaroftheWorlds.webm

See if you can find a coupon code for the Imalent DX80. I got mine for $225. It can do 32,000lm and was the brightest production light last year through the first half of 2018.

Attached: 20181107_193741_1.gif (656x368, 3.76M)

You CAN concentrate the power of a nuclear explosion into a coherent beam. The idea is not new and there are a few flavors (the Russian anti-UFO snoggerer device might even count) but at this point maybe it should be pointed out that said coherent beams should not be pointed at anything you don't want to be very dead, even if they are as far as the moon.

Attached: 1418586789605.jpg (700x786, 156K)

And they're not even sorry.

Never got that phrase. I have money and want an item so I ask where to get one and how much they are so I know how much to be spending and where I am able to acquire said item. Is there some secret amount of that I need to acquire before the secrets of the universe and know the price and location of every item I will ever want?