If your moving to California Can you take your Guns with you?

I was thinking of moving there but will not become a resident of that state, how can I legally keep my Funs?

Attached: 1507443464318.jpg (772x500, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bZn491eqMBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Capture2.png (884x953, 104K)

>how can I legally keep my funs?
You do what every red blooded American does and tell the law to go fuck itself, they’re your guns and some highschool dropout with a badge and superiority complex shouldn’t tell you what to do

Attached: 929EEFF2-DBBF-4618-A39E-50B25FB8EB73.jpg (720x540, 124K)

>if i move to the USSR can I take my freedom with me

no

thats a de facto gun registration list

Attached: 1471257938059.jpg (630x446, 154K)

On a more serious note, OP you are sorta stuck between a rock and a hard place. Hypothetically if you did not register your funz, then nobody would be the wiser. However, if for some reason they were stolen, I suppose an overzealous DA or police dept could charge you with illegal possession of an assault weapon/unregistered handgun/etc.

Since Gavin Newsom is going to be next Gov of CA, I'd suggest you consider your options carefully.

t. current Californian stuck in this shithole

Yeah, CA has essentially had "universal background checks" and gun registration for a while now. Prior to 2014(?) or so, it was only handguns, but they started tracking long guns starting these past few years.

someone should sue under 42 U.S. Code § 1983 - Civil action for deprivation of rights

Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress, except that in any action brought against a judicial officer for an act or omission taken in such officer’s judicial capacity, injunctive relief shall not be granted unless a declaratory decree was violated or declaratory relief was unavailable. For the purposes of this section, any Act of Congress applicable exclusively to the District of Columbia shall be considered to be a statute of the District of Columbia.

Attached: 18-11-15 at 8.13.33 AM.png (1140x1311, 2.87M)

I do not disagree with you. However, the unfortunate reality in CA would play out something like this:
>Person(s) with heads screwed on right petition court for violations under the statute you just cited
>Assuming the trial court grants temporary injunction or some kind of relief, the state will ALMOST CERTAINLY appeal to 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
>9th Circuit would almost undoubtedly rule in State's favor
>Vicious cycle continues
Right now the only feasible option is to hope Trump packs the courts as much as possible in CA with freedom-loving, uncucked judges; and that Republicans retain as many seats as possible in Congress

Want to make a couple grand extra and help some sad sad commifornians? Buy 5 (at least I think the limit is five) off roster, highly desirable, highly marked up pistols. Move there, establish residency, register pistols, decide you don't want them anymore and sell them for twice what they are worth.

Go back to working McDonalds because your degree in Basketweaving isn't supporting your lifestyle as a "Sovereign Citizen", you cuckolded fucknugget.

Even the dumbest cop is more educated than you, and that's saying a lot.

you are absolutely right, so then you send it to the supreme court and California is Free and you become a hero and have statues made in your honor lining the streets of California

Attached: 00T0T_jFZ0SaMXgId_600x450.jpg (600x443, 38K)

We can only hope that the Reaper comes soon for RBG. SCOTUS hasn't taken up a 2A case in ages.

Ooh baby, looks like this little bootlickers almonds are a tad activated.

Boy howdy the bootlickers are out in force

Two answers

"No", Commiefornia law is insanely strict ie: and if you are caught not complying they will nail your balls to a stake.

YES, the Constitution of the United States of America is our nation's supreme law and trumps all other laws. The Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights guarantees an inviolable right to keep and bear arms and this applies all territories within United States jurisdiction. Our very Founders who wrote and signed the Constitution and Bill of Rights explicitly stated it is a moral and patriotic duty to disobey seditious and traitorous laws that violate our individual liberties.

Attached: DsUDxpiWkAARHIH.jpg (750x434, 15K)

California fucking sucks.

Attached: 1541977236355.gif (500x374, 1.99M)

You should definitely buy a few off-roster handguns if you're moving here, as you can sell them for easy dosh.

There needs to be a coalition of gun owners, or just freedom-loving voters for that matter, along with support from Trump admin to push back against the CA retardation.

mmmmm bootleather

Attached: B3896449-8C7E-4E82-90DC-EC9324256EE9.jpg (720x895, 86K)

>PCSing to cali
>zero intention of complying with that bullshit
Come at me faggots

Attached: 1498600176781.jpg (367x364, 29K)

Not moving but just curious. What do people do with NFA items in this case? Seeing as how leaving them with anyone who is not you/RI’s on your trust is highly illegal. Leave them with an FFL?

Don't move there, it sucks and you will be paying 2500 a month to live in the fucking ghetto.

Literally just the rat packed ghetto is too expensive. And I haven't even touched on the taxes, laws, crumbling infrastructure or the whacko government that cannot wait to bend you over for life.

Don't do it, OP. Don't hurt yourself like that.

Interestingly enough, there's a military assault weapons permit (MAWP) available in CA if you PCS there. Problem is, your chain of command has to sign off on it before it goes to DOJ, and it doesn't allow for mags over 10 rounds, just the weapon itself.

Yeah take em. Fuck California. Seriously. FUCK California.

The short answer is, CA won't let you bring them, and if you can't leave them, then they must be sold or destroyed. Welcome to the suck.

Yeah nobody in the service obeys that shit, man.
Unless they've all lost their balls since I got out.

>LA is all of California

Dude I lived up north. Closer to the Bay Area, still stuck in the ghetto getting fucked up the ass financially and driving on roads that hadn't been worked on since the 70s.

Bunch of AF guys I knew did it. Then again,
>AF
>male

Keep licking that boot, user

California is simply a bunch of racists disarming Mexicans at this point, so I don't give a shit.

You can bring in most handguns but no magazines over 10 round are okay.

Most rifles are okay but you will need to pin folding stocks on semiautomatic rifles, remove flash hinders and gimp up your pistol grips.

There is a small number of semiautomatic rifles banned by name and can't be brought in. This includes all 50 bmg rifles.

You will need to register all your firearms after you get here.

>moving to Mexifornia

Attached: bahah.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

DONT MOVE HERE DEAR GOD
PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF
HELP

Attached: 1508289866024.jpg (662x712, 64K)

federally you will be legal since you are abiding by the 2nd amendment, and thats all that matters.

californias illegal laws do not apply to anyone because they are invalid and nullified due to their blatant conflict and illegality with the foundational documents of our nation

If you do move to cuckifornia prepare to be purged by fire like my degenerate neighbors

>YES, the Constitution of the United States of America is our nation's supreme law and trumps all other laws. The Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights guarantees an inviolable right to keep and bear arms and this applies all territories within United States jurisdiction. Our very Founders who wrote and signed the Constitution and Bill of Rights explicitly stated it is a moral and patriotic duty to disobey seditious and traitorous laws that violate our individual liberties.
Stick that in your hash pipe! Booo Yahhh!

Attached: 1446214688043.jpg (598x298, 54K)

>CA won't let you bring them, and if you can't leave them, then they must be sold or destroyed.
This is just WRONG in every sense of the constitution... Somebody has to stand up to this BS...Are you all Cucks in Cali?

Attached: 1533326902024.jpg (750x738, 55K)

And look at how that's affected gun crime...

Generally, yes. You're supposed to let the DOJ know about them after you bring them in, but if you don't the chances of getting caught and charged are next to nothing. The only way you would be is as a tack-on charge in case you somehow annoyed the cops otherwise.

A few tweaks:
1) The famed handgun roster is a list of guns you can buy new at retail in California, not of guns that you can own in California. You can bring in anything you like if you legally bought it out of state and it doesn't violate the AWB (as, for example, an AR pistol would).

2) As someone else mentioned, off-roster handguns can be sold through private purchases, and can fetch maybe twice what they retail for out of state. The Glock 43 and the Ruger Mk. IV Lite are particularly hot these days.

3) The AWB, oddly enough, only applies to centerfire rifles. You can buy an uncucked S&W 15-22 here with no problem at all.

4) The magazine capacity restriction doesn't apply to tube magazines, so you can have an uncucked Marlin 60 or Henry levergun if you like.

About 2-3 years ago here in CA, they passed Propositions 47 and 57 that reduced the penalties/sentences for various crimes (including firearm theft) and released a bunch of prisoners and criminals out from the jails onto the streets.

The rationale was to reduce "prison overcrowded and incarceration expenses."

isnt it wonderful how they moved a bunch of criminals from the confines of prison where they were largely irrelevant to back into society where they can add to our wonderfully inadequate crime statistics? thank you california, for adding a little more excitement into the lives of law abiding people

>live in bay area
>pay not even half that for a pretty decent place in a very safe area
It's expensive here sure, but don't mislead. Anyone who pays $2500 a month chooses to here.

Preach It Brother

youtu.be/bZn491eqMBQ

Attached: 1445677513289.jpg (2527x2403, 944K)

Attached: guns.jpg (274x184, 13K)

I know you're Satan and all, but I think most people aren't too happy about it.

Attached: 1469734242860.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Also, AWB doesn't apply to old school rifles. You can have an uncucked m14