Pssst, hey kid... Wanna end an internet argument?

Pssst, hey kid... Wanna end an internet argument?

Attached: F97511A4-B904-413B-9560-7160A7CF743C.png (1242x2208, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunwatch.blogspot.com/2017/06/bella-twin-22-used-to-take-1953-world.html
ammoland.com/2018/02/defense-against-bears-with-pistols-97-success-rate-37-incidents-by-caliber/#axzz5UiFOD26U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

9 millimemeter fags will still say having the option of their 33 round extendos while carrying a 7 shot mag in the gun makes it superior

an old woman killed a big bear with a 22lr.
Are you going to use a 22lr gun as bear deterrent now or are you a faggot?

He's a faggot.

gunwatch.blogspot.com/2017/06/bella-twin-22-used-to-take-1953-world.html

Attached: Bear Gun.jpg (600x350, 47K)

Guns are for pussies.

Attached: bearisdead.jpg (3283x2462, 572K)

is it wrong that all I read was "kills male black"?

That's hardcore pal.

and this, friends, is why you should only go for the CNC or at least the heart, if you want to bring down a person. People underestimate a determined human/animal/anything and brush aside what you need to do to sever the link of the brain to the rest of the body.

I work mostly 12hr days, spend my free time at home, watching anime, hentai and playing video games. A single stack 9mm is my edc, I won't encounter bears where I work and at home I have .45 stopp'in powah.

>black bear
Bruh come on they’re bitches

Was it .357 sig?

Unless the bear was actively being aggressive there was no point in shooting, it was probably just as shocked as the guy was when they saw each other.
Black bears are literally the biggest pussies and are just curious about anything.

Hunting revolver most likely. Doesn't mean we don't need more full size metal guns in .357 Sig though.

It was open season on bears in PA.

>Man kills tiny pussy bear for no damn reason

Sad. Should be slapped with an animal cruelty charge and an additional fine for wasting ammo.

Practically 9mm is for when you're a skeletal white fuck and can't comfortably conceal anything larger, or even a revolver, without dressing conspicuously or shamefully in baggy walmart nigger clothes. Nobody with sanity has ever said that high capacity 9s existing makes carry guns better, or that 9mm ballistics are anything but adequate for use on medium sized human targets. Comfy for driving too. Otherwise a wonder nine is a just good target practice gun because the recoil won't beat up your wrist over 100-200 rounds it's cheap, and you don't have to reload as often.

I have never found any other purpose for it besides being small and cheap. If you are a medium sized man, live in a milder climate where more clothing won't stand out, are old or black so baggy clothing styles won't stand out, or have a definite broad shouldered build that helps shirts drape over your waist area there's no reason to consider 9mm unless you're actually that bad at handling recoil. Nobody has ever died because their follow up shots were .3s further apart, but people have died because they missed a vital area by about the difference between a 9mm and a 45acp.

Attached: 1513378204835.png (540x456, 219K)

hint; the gun was loaded
BTW a local guy shot a young B bear w a pistol while dur hunting, his intent was to sell the gall bladder. The wounded bear nearly tore his leg off, the hunter was lucky to survive

9mm FMJ can and has killed both Brown and Black bears. And revolvers are dumb, especially when you fire rate is so limited with one hand.

Oh look, a dumb 50 year old faggot who was born too late to be a genuine Boomer.

So the solution is to not miss

Ayyyyyeee a 357sig p226 elite is my outdoors gun.

I’m 6’3 and carry a Glock 43 because I’m not supposed to carry at work fag

Attached: A1C0FE9C-F17D-4460-A8AD-BA563D861F90.jpg (536x560, 51K)

Is there any other all metal pistol made in that caliber? I burned through a mag of +p 9mm out of a polymer compact to see how it fucked with my split times, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to enjoy shooting .357 sig out of any 3.5" polymer gun past a magazine or 2.

>Killing a black bear
Lmao what a faggot, should've just yelled at it with their man voice.

My racist brain read that as "679-pound black male" and I thought "damn that was a big nigger."

Since when was Jow Forums anti-hunter? All these people bitching about taking your yearly bear has me confused.

There was no hunting involved. He put bait in his garage and sat there till something came.

>implying hunting over bait isn't what 99% of the hunters in the country do

>I prefer smaller, less effective rounds because I'll never miss not even by a little bit, ever
>Also it's good enough for the government that only selects the best, and not just the cheapest! Look, SEALs and cops use 9mm glocks!

Don't bet your life on it kiddo.

>acceptable mainstream calibers
10mm max power
.40 short & weak
45 American Caliber Pistol
.357 and .44 magnum

Attached: yup.gif (750x400, 122K)

>revolvers are dumb, especially when you fire rate is so limited with one hand.
What?

Someone didn't read the article. That pic from the garage was from North Carolina. The 679lbs bear got taken at a Christmas tree patch.

you fag. that vid is a cutesie feelgood video not even related to the article. its to balance out the average brain dead assholes perception of being a big meanie to the soft cuddly furry animals.

HE A GOOD BURR. HE DINDU NUFFIN.

He sounds like a Basketball American too.

Anybody that has ever been a successful hunter hunts over bait.

t. deer

bears are honorary aryans

Am I the only one who gets tired of seeing posts like these? I've been here since before the Trayvon Martin thing when the whole HE DINDU NUFFIN thing started and this point it's so fucking old. Seeing it applied to a fucking bear just makes me wish people would stop repeating this stale shit.

Go fuck yourself.

NPC-tier post.

Whatever you say, darkie-lover.

Classic. The round made to kill black bears and armored bootleggers fulfills one of it's duties.

He’s an idiot honestly, once you encounter an animal that big you first choice would be a rifle not a handgun.

I read the same headline.

>nunquam relaxat occaecat

Attached: why-not-both.jpg (639x478, 77K)

why do you need an Ar15

This combo is all you need

>I prefer smaller, less effective rounds
>because I'll never miss not even by a little bit, ever
>having less rounds makes you more accurate
>having a longer cycle between rounds thanks to extra recoil makes you more accurate
What? Insane Boomer Logic at work folks.
>10mm max power
>.40 short & weak
>45 American Caliber Pistol
Against a bear, I'd rather have more bullets than less. 9mm FMJ is perfectly fine. Against a human 9mm Hollows does everything I need it to.

>Am I the only one who gets tired of seeing posts like these?
Yes. Go be a nigger-lover in hell.

P229 elite as far as I know. The older all stainless sigs are great in my opinion.

A pistol of 9mm caliber to .44 magnum is all sufficient for killing a bear. Even killing a moose. You just need multiple shots and in that case
A semi auto is preferred in case shit goes FUBAR and you only have one hand available.

ammoland.com/2018/02/defense-against-bears-with-pistols-97-success-rate-37-incidents-by-caliber/#axzz5UiFOD26U

Is this impressive to city slickers? People have killed grizzly with 9mm here in Montana.3

Statistically he put himself in unnecessary danger by using a gun. Just use bear spray, it's way safer.

Attached: 1541265258907.png (500x500, 235K)

>leverfag

fuck you

See Now you're going to argue that .22 is ineffective, although it fits all the criteria of your argument

>round originally created to kill bears or criminals in armored up cars kills bear
Yes and?