How would /k deal with goblins ?

How would /k deal with goblins ?

Attached: goblin slayer 2018.jpg (1000x563, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-tUBBbY22k
youtube.com/watch?v=M5EX2L3AvZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With 12 gauge FRAG out of a USAS

Attached: 1542595272935.jpg (720x1017, 61K)

> GQ version
> Not a superior DOOM 2016 RPG version

Attached: n7nLbBt_d.jpg (640x363, 28K)

With flat chested elf rape.

Attached: bf071227615826ce394f02ba58ad0b21.jpg (745x863, 111K)

Goblin slayer should use a mark 23

wouldn't goblin slayer have the cheast and shitiest equipment on

everything goblin slayer should look like it's old cheap or non impressive but everyone of those items should have a good reason for having it

AR-15s seem to kill goblins just fine

Attached: paddock.jpg (964x636, 128K)

Super rape to cancel out (or... Perpetuate. I don't really care) the widespread goblin rape culture.

Did anybody stop to think that the goblin rape because they were victims of rape too? Even so, super rape is still my solution.

Stupidly old ak47 smeared in dirt, gobbo blood and more witn random but effective extras bolted onto it no matter the look as long as it kills goblins

7.62x51 is probably pretty effective against orcs since they're big meaty bastards.

Attached: orcslotter.jpg (1024x579, 241K)

He'd have like a hipoint and can of gas

Acetylene and an electronic match wired to a timer

Why do the nips always ignore the best girl when they make shit like this?

gas and/or fire.
fuck fighting in caves.

Underrated
Although he wouldn't just have a can of gas, he would have a full SERE kit, and a lot of random macgyver bullshit for bomb and trap making

Yea, indirect methods would work best so long as you know there isn't any slaves or prisoners inside

Then just use teargas or some shit. Flashbanging would work well too.
I'd use AKMS with bayonet and drum mag. No point to go with smaller rounds at such ranges, when you certainly need to exterminate all the life out of them to be sure.

Cheap but effective horribly bubba'd assault rifle with and underslung grenade launcher, bayonet and the words 'This gun kills hoblins' etched in the wooden stock with score lines for each hundred goblins killed

On his back an ammo box containing white phosphorous grenades, flamethrower fuel canisters rigged as air fuel grenades and motolovs (as why not) and his adventuring kit backpack

On his side a goblin tooth encrusted machete and a brace of glocknades for shooting/throwing - his armor covered in pockets full of trap junk and rubbish to use as shrapnel

>Slayer with all that Gucci shit
Fuck no, Goblin Slayer would be packing pretty much a Maverick 88 or a Mossberg 590, with his side arm being a stock Glock .40 (police trade for extra savings).

His gear would be all ALICE and BDU's from the 80's.

>slay goblins
I'd would rather fuck them.

>tfw this is me except the glock is a 9mm.

AR-15, .22 upper for the small ones.

Attached: sexy goblin.jpg (774x1032, 84K)

Fanged green elves are not goblins

Assuming they are like Viet Cong in murder tunnels, I would grab sawed off shotgun, bayonet, tear gas, and ballistic armor.

Goblins are too lazy to dig multiple tunnels.
They live in natural caves or some abandoned places.

if it can be killed with an arrow, it can be killed harder with a .308

assuming you're talking about goblin slayer goblins, anyways

Attached: g3.jpg (720x480, 96K)

Well, most of the fighting is going to be in caves or old ruins. So mag-fed shotgun, and supressed pdw's

Riot gear or otherwise stab and blunt resistant armor are a necessity

not a goblin. half orc with 20 cha

shoot em

Attached: 7-a00003_1.jpg (575x575, 33K)

My initial choice would have been something like an MP5, MPX, or something even more desirable being a P90. This would allow for more efficient maneuverability while inside caves, and would allow you to control large numbers more easily. However ogres or Goblin Kings could prove to be an issue, I'm not sure how effective small cartridges would be (especially that large ogre that required a scroll). Without losing capacity (sans P90), a shortbarreled, suppressed, AR variant in .300 Blackout would be my choice. I'm not an expert on wound vectors, but I think that would be more versatile against what could be presented innacave.

Perhaps others in the party could carry a a Minimi or other lmg, or maybe something heavier for dealing with larger threats. Of course, if we have access to more advanced seismic equipment, we could chart the caves and seal the exits, or gas them.

Attached: 1469716355488.png (815x894, 780K)

SBR's, pump gas into the caves, throw on a mask, clean up whatever it still clawing at their throats.

Attached: 12343241234.jpg (600x904, 91K)

Flamethrowers, AR-15s, homemade bombs, homemade chemical weapons, and shotguns.

Attached: 1439299462-flametanksmall.gif (718x404, 2.42M)

Unrestrained chlorine gas warfare. Hostages are acceptable casualties unless I am specifically hired to find and bring them back alive.

Attached: some collateral damage.jpg (300x329, 24K)

I presume they won't be wearing armor, so 300 Blackout hollow point might be ideal for the task against them. Keep an a mag or three of AP 300 Blackout just in case one or two of them are rather armored. In addition, I would suggest keeping a knife or a bayonet with you at all times and run NVGs as goblins are attracted to light. Also I think PMAG 40 magazines can carry 300 Blackout and those magazines can be carried in the same carrier as a standard magazine.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-tUBBbY22k
youtube.com/watch?v=M5EX2L3AvZE

Also if these are stabby goblins and not shooty goblins, riot gear with chain mail is probably more ideal.

Attached: 194gr-300-blackout-whisper-maximum-expansion-subsonic-ammo-lehigh-defense-sku-01301194L_2048x2048.jp (2000x2000, 135K)

Rape them before they rape me.

Attached: Green Hill Zone.png (2500x2002, 1.2M)

Pour gasoline into their gobholes then throw in a couple of burning tires

Attached: 881C9BEF-DEF4-4DD0-A53A-F1AB98475B5E.jpg (600x600, 74K)

m2 flamethrower a pistol of any kind would suffice their goblins just a glock would do really well, maybe something like a gas grenade or something too, maybe unironically a javelin could use for any melee and throw it ones

tac 14 and a cheap 1911, RIA or something.

who cares about those thots, death would be its own blessing considering the alternative is gobbo rape

Goblin she are only a issue in the world of goblin slayer because of shit world building. It's like trying to fight the Black Plague by forcing people to keep rats as pets.

The easiest way to kill goblins is to lock women behind walls build a modified version of a renaissance itallian army but instead of pikemen being the main bulk you want heavy legionaries supported by pikemen.

Gun

shooting op for posting another screencap bait and faggot pic

Attached: 1541009184603.png (976x854, 1015K)

Just start a tire fire in the cave entrance

Wouldn't. They're low-level mobs and only fit for noob heroes.

>Hipoint

This

Maybe a busted up AK too that he has fixed constantly instead of getting a new one

I have a reliable source saying that Goblin Slayer was originally suppossedly feature the author's self-insert going around modern day Japan killing raping American soldiers in a Punisher style, but the editor made the author transpose into a generic D&D fantasy world.

What could have been.

Probably just gas'em and shoot the ones that make it out with an AK or a shotgun.

This ought to also work ok.

Attached: 16 inch shell.jpg (360x480, 39K)

>American Goblino

Oh lawl

Don’t forget the magical Vespa.

>chlorine
>not phosgene
Do you even Kaiser Wilhelm II bro?

Are you sure that isn't GATE?

Hey fuck you. I'm not the OP of this threada, I only posted the dragon thread. Gill yourself you no-fun-allowed faggot. We're allowed to smile occasionally in the west you know?

Attached: fun allowed.jpg (218x231, 12K)

MADE FOR NAIZURI

M203 on m4 or other. Thermals. Riot gear armor with helm. Smith & Wesson Model 500 revolver at hip for anything big.
*Thoomp*

Attached: M4_Carbine_with_M203_Grenade_Launcher.jpg (2042x801, 457K)

Goblin Slayer is not against using poison gas to exterminate goblins

Attached: solution.png (596x708, 642K)

So where are all the casings

Anvil elf: Mk 12, a-cup powered metabolism
Drunken shaman => 1911
Dragon priest => Beretta M4
Priestess => Smoke grenades
GS: Mare's leg in .44 mag, flashbangs, unquenchable hatred for Goblins

flatt is justice

They have no armor and they’re only ranged weapons are arrows. If you’re going underground, use nvgs so as to not give away your presence, but carry a crazy high lumen flashlight to turn on and blind them with when you encounter them. Suppressed .45 carbine or smg to reduce the ear damage from firing inside caves and to eliminate muzzle flash.

You can smoke them out with CS if necessary, just bring a mask. Fill the tunnel with gas, then just stroll through, easily killing any goblins caught in it.

Rig up claymores as you go, so if you are in risk of being overrun, you can fall back and detonate as you go.

Cermaic plates are too much weight for not enough gain. Instead, cover yourself with Kevlar. Riot armor would probably protect you from their clubs since they’re not as strong as humans. Kevlar underneath saves you from cuts and stabs.

Don’t skimp on the helmet though. That’s always the most important piece of armor.

Or use a remote controlled car with camera that spools out detcord. They can’t smell it and won’t recognize it as a serious threat until it’s too late. Go in until you can’t go further, then detonate. As long as you kill them all, they can’t learn how to counter it, as GS says himself.

Attached: Claymore.jpg (1242x1226, 449K)

I WANT TO MARRY THE ELF!

Attached: 93C4DDA5-1EAA-4F29-B3D3-313848166A36.jpg (850x1202, 164K)

Not before I rape her first with my gobbros

>tfw you will never rape priestess

Attached: wojak feel Goblin gobbo.png (1250x1250, 152K)

They're rather small, right?
So I'd go for a compact SMG with huge ass mags. P90, American-180, Bizon, you name it as long as it's suppressed so that muzzle flash doesn't bother you in caves. Hollow points if these are available.
The loss in terminal ballistics compared to an intermediate or rifle round will be compensated by the smaller build of the targets.

>tacticool burger style helmet
>not a beaten, face obscuring slav welder helmet
Bonus points in the Goblin slayer wears full purple tiger "people eater" Serb police camo.

Attached: f140806-735x400.jpg (735x400, 52K)

Fuel air bombs.

All these "fire" answers.
Aren't goblins naturally flame resistant?

what gave you that idea?

Fire works extremely well against them

Funny, cause Goblin Slayer feels more like a USMC Tunnel Rat hunting Japs or VC.

Unironically one of the few situations where shit like the SPAZ-12 would be absolutely invaluable.

The ability to cycle shit like bird shot and light loads by hand for large groups of small, easily killed pieces of shit and then swap to things like dragons breath, buck and slugs in semi auto would be excellent.

However we all know goblinslayer would use something along the lines of a busted up maverick 88, a home brew flamethrower, some Molotov’s and maybe, just maybe a suppressed 1911 (inevitably philipino because lolpoorfag) if he was feeling sneaky.

And I think and are 100% correct between the two of them.
Macgyver’d gear all built off of old ALICE shit, traps like claymores and acid abound in this mans cheap back of tricks.

I need Priestess to sit on my face and urinate

Attached: BIGLICK.jpg (565x540, 45K)

(you)

Stay away from my waifu

Attached: Goblin slayer Bazooka Priestess.png (960x540, 592K)

>claims to have source
>doesn't post source
I don't think you know what that means. Besides, if anything the goblins would be the Japanese

Don’t talk about my wife ever again, faggot

Attached: 97CCD0AD-74C6-4BDD-B54E-98F099427EF7.png (1026x892, 120K)

>SPAZ
>dragons breath

Fuck off to Cowadoody faggot

I was thinking something similar, but it'd be more like "dated and well-worn but functional" rather than "cheap and shitty." I'm picturing him in this context with an early-'00s Afghanistan/Iraq loadout, with stuff like an Interceptor vest that doesn't match his BDUs, M4 with plastic handguards and maybe a beat up old Aimpoint, etc.

Attached: U.S._Marines_humping_in_Afghanistan,_November_2001.jpg (1516x1016, 589K)

ELF IS MY WIFE! I LOVE ELF!

Attached: 7F33A334-B517-4633-A1DB-6DAD1B33FF37.jpg (882x780, 139K)

Well this is the Perfect weapon for cave battle against the goblins

Attached: 9D56B803-4275-4163-B38B-53BA1DE6BDB7.jpg (684x384, 48K)

This.

They're just gathering Intel and disseminating ineffective strategies.

Seems staged AF.
Look at how "randomly" they are staged.

Add a MAC-10 clone/STEN gun/M3 Grease gun/Uzi-clone, an e-tool, Molotov cocktails, some sawed-off shotguns, maybe a few Hi-Point pistols he's picked up off the goblins, and a half dozen rolls of duct tape.

Fugg

It's like they deliberately tried to make it as ugly as possible.

Yep, so ugly it comes as interesting

Spoiler: Elf wins the slayerbowl

Attached: 9EA9969B-1E77-4B25-8E08-393EEFC1CC31.jpg (750x1017, 622K)

Zyklon B

>Getting attached to characters that will probably die horribly

Attached: 1540047310688.jpg (255x255, 16K)

Like I said, it would normally be a gimmicky POS.
But in this singular instance the wide variety of ammunition types as well as the close quarters nature of clearing a goblins nest means that the ability to have rapid fire whenever possible without sacrificing the variety is actually useful for once.

And while dragons breath is normally gimmicky, it would serve as an excellent method of lighting things ablaze, like puddles of gasoline or the likes.

Still though, in the end he wouldn’t carry one. They’d be too expensive.
>MAC-10
Fuckin’ perfect.

Must go shorter

Attached: 1497589984731.png (1800x1245, 1.26M)

>taking away lizardman's eagle headdress

>the wide variety of ammunition types as well as the close quarters nature
>ability to have rapid fire whenever possible

Stop playing video games for military knowledge

He'd still be wearing armor though. Admittedly that armor would be a shark suit and some cheap AR500 armor but who cares.

A nigger-rigged flamethrower is the only good answer.

Attached: IMG_1740.jpg (661x1051, 87K)

>mfw I broke my L-shape light in a barracks brawl
>mfw I still used it for packing list layouts and the NCOs never said shit about it

Attached: ooooohhhhhh.jpg (400x352, 32K)

GS would use mac-10s some homemade smoke grenades and a cheap knife

>goblin slayer consistently buys the cheapest small weapons in the manga
>goblin slayer would probably just have a bag full of hi-points

Attached: PPS_wz._43.jpg (740x270, 27K)