Hello k

Hello k,

how many magazines does one need for the primary gun? I have only 2 now, do I need more?

Attached: notmadebyHK.jpg (1280x960, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GhWIZDYGDrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thousands.

N^2

Sell the gun immediately cause you can't even fucking load the magazine right.

As many as you can afford.

That being said pick up like 3-4 more to start.

The answer is always the same. "Just one more."

>not getting the reference

Newfag git out

It’s a meme, you dip.

Zoomers get the fuck off my board

Attached: rwds_animu.gif (498x372, 183K)

For primary carbine I'd have at least 10. Sidearm at least 6.

Attached: 1362947737567.jpg (1280x853, 1.28M)

Pietro B. wants 65USD per magazine, guess i have to invest the money.

>how many magazines does one need for the primary gun?

All of them.

Lots before they are banned. Remember, magazines are wear items.

n+1 as with anything you ever get passionate about.

Mec Gar, motherfucker.

>Mec Gar

They dont offer clips for PX4 Compact 9mm

>do I need more?

Hi, no guns brit here... preparing for sodium.

I'd say no more pistol mags than 8 on your shtf loadout. Readon being that the weight should be better filled with mags for your primary rifle.

However you will need to keep collecting mags for some pistol types until you build up a reserve and a small pile of lemons / unreliable mags. This happens to 1911 mags some times, AK mags, FAL mags certainly, even AR mags, but is probably less common with Sig and Glock pistol mags, and basically anything made by mecgar.

GIVE ME THE SALT.

Why are you posting photos of your troy ounces?
I get posting the gun. But your just seeking attention with the rest

Buy full size ones. The only reason to use a compact mag is for concealed carry. Carry a full-size as your spare mag/reload and train with them. I carry a G19 but practice with G17 mags because I found a bunch of used ones for cheap. Works fine.

Newfag get out

Attached: The_fuzz.gif (446x186, 1.98M)

Hmm yeah thats not a bad idea, maybe I should get 1 the full size for training

>clips

Attached: CC2D983826154BBB991D6BAADDBD4037.gif (237x304, 2.04M)

I load my clips how I want.

Attached: 1542032629048.jpg (351x351, 21K)

Just a random pic I saved from a while back. I prob should've mentioned pic was not related.

For a primary gun like an AR-15? I'd say around 10.

For a pistol 2-4 is fine. Anything more is approaching autism.

I'd say keep at least 10, but keep some clean and stored in a dry environment as they tend to wear out through use. However, in my opinion, 20 or more is approaching overkill.

Attached: welcometok.jpg (800x581, 323K)

>obviously an HK fanboy

Normally I’d say at least 10 but I kind of want to main my enfield for the zombie apocalypse so getting 10 is going to be hard.

I don't feel comfortable with less than 7 mags for my primary rifle, and 5 for my sidearm.
But more is always better.

Attached: double penetration.jpg (480x360, 27K)

How many?
Primary Carry 2 (M&P2.0 Compact 40)
Primary pistol overall 8. (Glock 20)

If we're talking owned magazines, that's way too few for your primary and somewhat too few for your secondary.

If we're talking about carried, that's about the right amount for your primary depending on your role and way too many for your secondary.

For me, carried it's anywhere from 6 to 9 primary and 2+1 secondary. Owned? Fucking as many primary magazines as I can stockpile, three digits at least is a good number. Secondary magazines, something in the low to middle double digits is fine.

As many as you can comfortably carry.

You are now aware that people post Randy Shackleford memes having never heard of Dale Gribble or having any knowledge of the character outside of his many boating mishaps.

For you weaboos, you can probably post a Spike Spiegel meme and someone will ask you if that's the guy who sends cards before he robs someone or if you're lucky, it's the show about spaceships that have arms and fight with knives.

Who is Randy Shackleford?
:DDD

It's a bullpup

As many as you can afford. At least 6 for your primary, at least 4 for your secondary, as far as I'm concerned.

Attached: No Compromise.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

Basic battle rattle is usually 7 mags, 1 in the gun and 180 rounds on the person. Depending on the circumstances I would recommend far more. 12 mags is a good start for a carbine and 3-5 for a handgun.

SAGE

2 mags.
Why even bother?

Define "comfortably"
My vest, belt and ruck are pretty comfy.

EDC you need 1 in the gun and one on your person.
Home defense, same shit.
Hunting and pest removal you only need 1 unless you deal with something dangerous.
Sporting depends on what kind of sport shooting you are into they generally have guidelines.

pistol at least 7, rifle at least 10.

For my two Aks I probably have around 30 mags total.

Heckler & Kock mags must loaded like that.

People who run a plate carrier generally carry 3 magazines comfortably.
If you wear a chest rig you can do 4 or more. The more shit you wear on your chest the harder it gets to go prone.
If you have no intention of wearing a carrier or rig, then you can have as many or as few as you want really.

You got a px4 OP?

>Spending a thousand dollars on mags

10. I hate reloading.

I'm just replying because of mob mentality

Go back to r*dd*t

Attached: 105EB31F4DE24E9A867224823EC513CE.jpg (956x1064, 140K)

What if he waits until the slide is open then loads his magazine with a self made clip?

Drum mag your primary with a few 30 rounders or 40 rounders. Secondary should only be about as much as a regular box carries. 50 rounds per 9mm is 5 magazines. Do something similar.

I've for sure spent about a thousand dollars on magazines.
Also that is not a lot of money. At all.

This. user has fooled you all into feeding his (you) factory.

You must be new here

It's Rusty you fucking nigger. Rusty Shackleford.

Just got some new USP mags today on a black Friday deal. Were still over 20$ a piece. Whew.

/thread

Yes, I have a px4 storm compact in 9x19
Its very good but I have to exchange the trigger to the steel one Beretta offers, for extra comfort.

>I'd say no more pistol mags than 8 on your shtf loadout. Readon being that the weight should be better filled with mags for your primary rifle.
On the contrary, you don't really need to carry a pistol AND a rifle at the same time. One or the other. If you can't carry the rifle for whatever reason, you carry the pistol; but when you have the rifle, why would you use the pistol if you have ammo for the rifle, and why would you not carry more rifle ammo instead of the pistol?
The only exceptoion is when you have some kind of specialized long gun, such as a long-range precision rifle or LMG, or are carrying a grenade launcher or rocket launcher instead of a rifle; in those cases, having a secondary pistol (or a compact PDW/SBR subcarbine) makes sense.

Something something newfag, something something (You)s.

>carrying a spare mag
i really hope none of you faggots are this autistic

obvious b8

Youre right, no one who want to be prepared caries only one spare mag
I carry 3

LOL

If you don't put me in the screencap I'll rape your dog.

Attached: images-2.jpg (264x191, 7K)

hi ATF

Because the rifle can malfunction, perhaps in a way that can't be immediately fixed. I wouldn't carry a pistol and 8 magazines on top of a rifle, but a pistol and 1-2 spare mags sounds like a good backup.

for a sidearm the min is 3 mag total, for a rifle at least 4+1 (one in gun)

Attached: 1413743213147.jpg (2048x1365, 348K)

youtu.be/GhWIZDYGDrA

Attached: 1501644409993.jpg (449x497, 76K)

>poorfags dont know how an HK works

3 or 4 is enough, until you can unlock the headband

Attached: mgshqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

For the average american it is. The average american has a salary of $44k a year before taxes.