If demographic shift makes an AR ban inevitable...

If demographic shift makes an AR ban inevitable, will we see a new golden age of traditional lever and bolt action rifles?

Attached: Model-94-Short-Rifle-MID-534174-hr.jpg (5174x1172, 906K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vRZmSsPRAN4?t=285
youtu.be/GXEK7rcqO-Y?t=140
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.
We will sooner see the gun culture have a near death experience than a bunch of tacticool faggots learn to enjoy some goddamn milsurp and leverguns, although with the leverguns I can’t blame them.

Fuck leverguns.

We'll see a golden age of geopolitics when the federal government crumbles.
Next.

>fudd op

give me a magazine/clip fed bolt action 30-30 and id fall in love

Since we're on the topic, in anyone's experience, is there any real issues with using a post-'64 Winchester 94 compared to one that's pre-'64?

No, we'll just murder the other demographic until our demographic is the biggest again.

That would defeat the purpose of using the .30 WCF cartridge. You may as well use .308 Winchester.

There's no evidence that is going to happen anytime soon.

>We will sooner see the gun culture have a near death experience
Politically speaking, the gun culture IS having a near death experience. Republicans thought they could "appear respectable" by cucking. Predictably, the result is that Republicans can now barely win even states like Georgia and Texas. Unless Trump has an ace up his sleeve, we will soon be at the mercy of Democrats.

Post '64 Winchester 94's were made of sintered metal, which works fine, but won't hold a finish worth a damn. I have seen post '64 Winchesters with the bluing completely worn off the side of the receiver. They are the ugly ducklings of the Winchester family.

you mean when? and no self defense against the Oppression-americans will be de facto outlawed entirely. It will probably be a piece meal ban though, they might even grandfather in current gun owners while they brainwash our children like they did in canada

Y-you take that back. Levergats for lyfe.

Okay, I see. I wanted to get one for aesthetic, and the only one in town is a post-'64 for $500 at a pawn shop. I'd love a pre-'64, but many are too expensive for me.

Thanks.

The new production Winchesters made by Miroku and imported by Browning are very beautiful, if slightly different than the original design. Uberti also makes a reproduction.

The AR gets replaced with lines of not-AR that are functionally identical.

That might have worked in the '90s, but the Democrats are wise to it now. They will ban ALL semi-automatic rifles, including rimfire.

Oh, okay. Not bad.

So a rifle is introduced to market that locks the bolt back after firing a round and drops the bolt upon release of the trigger.

Attached: 5513562205_be53d9b352_b.jpg (881x259, 33K)

not, i don't give a shit about fudd rifles, if we see nation wide ban i'll move to a European gun friendly country like Slovenia or the Czech republic

is incredibly gay and faggy

My point is you are a fucking retard if you don't think the market can't find workarounds to legislation and expecting lawmakers to make competently damaging laws is idiocy, let alone expecting people to actually comply with this shit.

Slovenia is pretty Jow Forumsomfy, good hunting and as far as the EU goes, pretty lax gun laws (ie. can own any bolt/lever/semiauto gun up to .50).
t. Slovenian Jow Forumsommando

i know, poljnar tactical is there and has bretty good videos and guns

what you said is a fucking awful work around tho, that result in bolt action slow rof and possibly out of battery detonations

Sure bud

>the market
AHAHAHAHA. Everyone point and laugh -- it's another lolbertarian thinking the market solves everything episode. Damn, good thing THE MARKET was there to protect human rights in China amirite

Attached: NAP violated.jpg (845x845, 123K)

Pump action ARs like in the UK

>Republicans thought they could "appear respectable" by cucking.
You don't actually believe this nonsense, do you? The Republicans work for entrenched, jewish capital. They want your guns because they want you incapable of being able to produce anything on your own outside of their corporate structure and be forced into a permanent consumer class with no means to fight against it. There is virtually no one apart from a few lower level officials here and there in the Republican party who supports your firearms rights in any capacity beyond vote farming.

>that result in bolt action slow rof
youtu.be/vRZmSsPRAN4?t=285
Not that slow if you pull fast enough
>possibly out of battery detonations
Fuck off with that shit
youtu.be/GXEK7rcqO-Y?t=140
watch closely, most guns don't give half a shit if the trigger is pulled prior to being all the way in battery and the vast majority of people aren't that fast anyways.

Milsurp is fucking dried up and dying. Stop acting like its still 2011 and you can get a mitchells mauser for $240

No, because that same demographic shift also wants the first, fourth, and probably the rest gone too and they're so damn uncivilized that the government will agree just so they can get them under control.

And then predominantly white towns, counties, and states will start simply not complying and tell people who want the laws to move. And then they'll kick them out when they say "no". And then the federal government will withhold tax dollars. And then things get hairy.

Semi-autos will never get banned.

Even if AR-pattern rifles got banned, you'd just see a resurgence in autoloaders with fixed magazines like the SKS.

Attached: ChineseType56Carbine.jpg (750x134, 57K)

californians are going to make an SKS-styled AR15 variant with a handle on the bolt carrier and an open upper that allows loading an internal mag with stripper clips any day now.

>implying the Chinese are human

AR's will eventually be banned in all major Liberal States, NY, CA, WA, OR but they will never, ever get taken away from right wing republican states who have openly stated from Law enforcement to Licensed dealers and civilians there will be blood if someone tries. And unlike LARPERS here a pile of armed ex-military fags will be more than willing to die for their rights.

I got 2 Spanish Mausers this year for $150 each. They're in shitty condition but shoot as well as any other Mauser. There were even Yugo Mausers freshly rearsenaled that were going for $250 earlier this year. Not to mention all the various handguns that are still available. Surplus is definitely slowing down, and a combination of rising surplus prices and decreasing prices of new guns has made what's left not as attractive.

they are. humans have a massive flaw where they lose their "soul" when they live in massive groups.

you can see this in any dense city but china takes the cake in there being too many people for empathy to handle. so it shuts down. after the 200-somethingth person you've seen, people stop being people.

It's called Dunbar's Number and it's not really what you describe. It's basically the theory that humans only have the brainpower to maintain about 150 meaningful social relationships at one time. Beyond that we mostly categorize people in regards to the role they play in our lives. China's issue is more due to long-standing cultural views on social interaction and relationships.

Keep dreamin cuck

lol bluepilled

>Shoots just as good as any other mauser
that's the PROBlEM. why would I want a crusty antique ass scratching stick that shoots like a rusted dog turd and cost more than a modern production gun with better sights, ergonomics, capacity, which fires as fast as I need it to or don't, made to higher standards of quality and with more exacting manufacturing techniques?

The only milsurp out there is the sloppy seconds of some other dude's sloppy seconds, who in turn got it from another dude, who got it as sloppy seconds from another dude who got it as sloppy seconds from a bunch of soldiers who got it as sloppy seconds after its original date of issue, which wasn't forty years ago, as everyone stil, seems to think it is, but EIGHTY years ago. These guns have been around the block, a real skank actually. WHY in the name of god would I want to spend whatever absurd price milsurp fags are asking to get a rusted out nagant or mauser, when I can buy a fucking Savage and put an optic on it, and have it STILL shoot better for LESS?

Attached: image.jpg (410x227, 30K)

hate to break it to you kid, but these "299$ FUDDTACTULAR" hunting rifle deals you see are cheap for a reason, forging hasn't gotten cheaper in modern years and labor certainly hasn't meaning corners are certainly cut in the production, i have never met anyone who puts more than 30 rounds a year through modern deer rifles and there is a reason why, i bet most modern cheapo bolt guns would fail a akou 5000 round test, something like a mosin or mauser wont.

it goes like this

>bubba buys tc compass in fuddy-06
>shoots it 20 times a year at paper and 4-5 times at a deer
>10 year later it still hasn't reached breaking point because of low usage
>bubba accidentally leaves rifle against the back end of his truck
>backs over it crushing it in two because it's not made for hard use and has tons of weak plastic and mim components

"huh it broke now, betta go buy whatever else is 299$"

and the cycle repeats

>who have openly stated from Law enforcement to Licensed dealers and civilians there will be blood if someone tries

oh please, none of you are doing shit

sadly i believe if this happened it would be a another Australia, most of your 3%ters or 111%ters will simply play it off as being patriotic.

"well i may not like the semi auto ban but i follow the law of the land"

I've never met ANY bolt fag who puts more than 30 a year through their rifle unless they're long range or ccompetition shooters, and even then, A Savage Axis is STILL shooting tighter groups than an Ancient Mosin that milsurp fsgs have convinced themselves is worth $450, or a $500 knockoff Mauser that INNEVITABLY has a rusted out barrel and the all the quality of 1890's manufacturing techniques that could only be described as better by todays standards if the person doing the desription also believes a katan is made of glorious nippon steel folded a thousand times and must draw blood every time it's drawn.
But then again, why am I defending fuddtacular shit to a fudd who thinks fucking MIlSurp is still a worthy purchase for anything but novelty?

Attached: image.jpg (799x590, 109K)

jesus, your a fag, enjoy your casted shit bubba rifles, more milsurp for me

Attached: kandi.png (849x849, 536K)

>bubba rifles
I mean, it's the same thing, we all know you "desecrated" that shit encrusted mosin to put a chinese optic on it, Nutn. You're just salty because milsurp is little more than novelty anymore since a new rifle, an optic, and ammunition presently being produced at quantity has come to meet and even in some cases undercut the pricepoint of sloppy seconds to the enth power guns whose numbers haven't been replenished in decades. You know they haven't released milsurps into the market that were made after the forties? Hell, USRifles from the 30's that have been mothballed in Korea aren't even being released.Bet that makes, you mad, Huh, Elmer?
Anyway, tell you what, I got a crate of twenty shit encrusted yugo mausers with rusted bores that you can have all together for $700 a pop, and I'll go back to enjoying my fancy auto rifles.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x461, 300K)

This

Everybody on Jow Forums should listen to fash the nation

Sure China was better with comunism

Attached: anMvORo_460s.jpg (460x932, 121K)

has no one told you yet? sweetie, if they ban guns they'll ban all of them.
hunting? that's animal abuse!
self-defense? don't you worry about that, daddy gobmint gonna take care of your safety, you're in good hands goy
sport? they'll find an excuse for that too

Attached: 1522753131141.png (900x1000, 297K)

that's not the case in Australia.
We have the same amount of guns out in the community as we had when restrictions started in the 80's.
It's just only the non mentally ill, non criminal element have them. These people have to do a basic 4 hour training course as well so they don't have negligent discharges like Americans seem to have every week according to this forum.

grow up

I was thinking that you made sense, and suddendly
>Fuck leverguns.
No, fuck YOU, user

>Semi-autos will never get banned.
Yeah, and gasoline will never run out

Based & victimcomplexpilled

Leverguns offer no advantage over a bolt-action or semi-auto.

Not as precise as a bolt, not as rapid-firing as an autoloader.

>DEMOGRAPHIC SHIFT OF THE ENTIRE WESTERN CIVILIZATION.
>WOMEN UTTERLY ABANDONING WHITE MEN, BIRTH RATES AT 1.7 AND FALLING (2 NEEDED TO EVEN REPLACE. HOW MANY WHITE WOMEN DO YOU KNOW WITH 3+ KIDS?)
Meanwhile, you:
>"DURRRRR MUH GUNS. THAT'S WHAT I CARE ABOUT. GUNS GUNS GUNS. "

>we'll run out of hydrogen and carbon
We'll never run out of gas user, it just might get more expensive.

"I HATE FUN"
>t. you

Then make kids affordable without giving them a shit upbringing. Day care for my two us more than the mortgage for our 4br 3ba house on a third of an acre.

Meanwhile different subcultures in the US have 4 or more and have the mom home watching them all day while the govt provides a shit apartment and food allowances.

It's almost as if we are penalized for wanting a solid upbringing for our kids.