PLEASE wear earpro anons

PLEASE wear earpro anons.

Attached: v4-760px-Prevent-Hearing-Loss-Step-2-Version-2.jpg (760x570, 49K)

WHAT?

ok

WHAT'D YOU SAY?

TURN UP THE VOLUME

THE DRUNK MAN IS GAY?

¿QUE?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING CANT HEAR YOU OVER MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: HONK HONK MTFUCK.png (406x665, 445K)

I haven't taken my Lieghts off in 5 years except for showers. I have become accustomed to the heightened level of hearing and I cannot go back. Being able to hear the shopping cart two isles down before it even turns the corner is an advantage I could never imagine giving up. I can even hear people flipping safeties off on their weapons which would give me those second advantages you need to win in an urban gunfight.

To those who ask about the battery life and how I swap them out while still maintaining tactical awareness I have two pairs of ear pro and use rechargeable batteries. When I shower I have the second pair ready to go with the rechargeable batteries already swapped in before I even step in the shower so once I get out I throw on the fresh charged pair. Then once I have my hearing back I pop the uncharged batteries out and put them in the charging station next to the empty headset.

Get peltors dude, much better audio quality.

Why are you lying?

Su autismo carnell

This is Jow Forums I wouldn't be surprised if he was speaking the truth.

Skiddadle skidoodle this thread has now made you aware of your tinnitus.

PARDON???

WHAT? NO YOU'RE A QUEER BRO!

WHAT ABOUT YOUR GARDEN!?

NO YOU PLEASE SHARE YOUR YOGURT PECANS I DONT HAVE ANY

>go to range today
>old guy shows up and sits next to me
>incredibly polite and friendly, get to talking with him while others are putting up targets
>he's pretty damn deaf, need to loudly repeat stuff to him
>range goes hot
>he doesn't wear any ear protection
>old guy please wear my spare earmuffs at least
>"Nah, I'm already pretty deaf, I may as well go all the way"
>he doesn't even flinch when I shoot next to him
I feel bad that people have to live with the EEEEEEEEEEE, especially when it could have been prevented.

Machine Head made me deaf

Thanks user
At least my EEEEEEEEEE is more of an eeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 20181122_233741.jpg (359x422, 89K)

Hey now, its never gonna leave you.
You can always rely on EEEE to be there for you.

Attached: 46516450_10205436938000094_9198686235579645952_n.jpg (720x960, 126K)

>shoot with my dad for the first time in the 4th grade
>he puts .22's in my ears and we go at it like LAPD
>2000 rounds of .22 and five garand magazines I can't even hear myself breathe
>Dad pats me on the shoulder, looking the most proud he's ever been with me
>His mouth moves something like, "I love you boy I really do" but all I hear is EEEEEEEEEE
>we go to a local mexican resturant and have an hour long conversation where I just smile and nod
>We finish and In go into the passanger seat of his car, he looks over and sees blood pouring out of my left ear
>We rush to the er, the doctor writes down what he's saying on a legal pad so I know whats going on
>My left ear drum burst and my right was so damaged they gave me a 50/50 chance of going 100% deaf
>Dad starts drinking because he made his nerdy cello player son half deaf
>Become deathly scared of silence so I constantly have one earbud in 24/7 to distract from the ringing

Moral of the story?
USE CANS ON YOUR KIDDIES

Attached: 2h42m.png (425x418, 133K)

WHAT??!