Would you trust it with taking your life? I have seen a black man who survived a shot to the head

Would you trust it with taking your life? I have seen a black man who survived a shot to the head.

Attached: cover22lr-670x447.jpg (670x447, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhUn5cRJBbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>who survived a shot to the head
shoot him again
and again
and again

> I have seen a black man who survived a shot to the head.
Must have missed his raisin sized negro brain.

shiieeeet

If you shot yourself with a .22 would there be a great chance of a brain damage?

Considering the fact that a .22 does not deliver a termostatic shock and would just destroy a part of the brain.

I think what solidified me on .22 being the shittiest way to die was that audio recording where some old dude waits in his basement after his house was broken into for pain meds a few times I believe. Some dumb teen couple goes into the house 1 at a time and he kills them both. The part where the girl comes in after looking for her boyfriend who's already dead and he ends up shooting her multiple times then leaving her for awhile still breathing and coming back and shooting her multiple times in the head while saying shit to her is beyond sickening.

Link to recording?

i'd rather do it with 50BMG. also way cooler this way.

>my life
No.
>someone else
Wouldn't be my first pick but its better than nothing. Back when I took my hunter safety course as a kid they played a VHS of some kids dicking around in the woods with one of their fathers .22lr and one kid got hit by a ricochet in the femoral artery and bled to death. Sure it was a hell of an unlucky shot but Murphy Law.

Ya well my homeboy's uncle was C-chillin in the park and some dude shot him in the stomach with a 22 and it came out his thigh no cappin

Yeah, it bounces around inside the skull, doing as much damage as a .30-cal

no, which is why I have bought a 8mm mauser. They have a pretty good record when it comes to killing people.

There was an Arizona senator that took a shot to the fucking brain with a 9mm like 6-7 years ago and she lived.

>Using a bolt gun for self defense
Why don’t you keep 7 flintlocks loaded by your bed while you’re at it gramps.

Implying having 6 flintlocks on your chest and 1 ready isn't the ultimate home defense.

A single 8mm mauser shot to the torso is similar to being shot with a 9×19 6-7 times. It's a one shot stopper for bears and has taken tens of thousands of elephants.

Most self defense situations can be handled with a double barrel shotgun.
In Germany an old man killed two Afgani migrants with a double barrel shotgun.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhUn5cRJBbY

pic related survived for 9 hours after shooting himself in the head with a .22 target pistol
he originally wanted a 9mm but he was denied after he applied for one considering his age

Attached: pekka-eric-auvinen.jpg (450x386, 15K)

Messed with this wrong boomer. Fuck.

Attached: PepeWojak4ChanRedditSadSmokingDepressedMemeImage.jpg (406x550, 32K)

He used a mini-14 (223) not a .22lr.

He shot her with the mini-14 which caused her to fall down the stairs and when she didn't die and his gun jammed he shot her with a .22 pistol in the chest multiple times. This also didn't kill her and he took a moment to collect himself while he reloaded his pistol and muttering insane shit to a teen girl. He then dragged her alive still over to the dead boy and shot her in the head until she died.
The dude should of been sentenced to a firing line with only .22s until dead.

Guy was clearly a lunatic.

>thief getting executed
>sickening
More like justice

> thinking thief junkies deserve better

Kys

Best part of bring up this story is you either get the people saying something along the lines of "thats a messed up situation" or "he didn't do anything wrong". Fun to see how edgy people can pretend to be online

>tfw nigger tier retards defending literal thieves online
This is why cuckchan needs to die.

the guy had been robbed like 15 times by those two fuckers

im not pretending to be edgy when i say they deserved to die

>22 magnum

the moment you are an aggressor in someone's home, you immediately sign away your right to live.

People who are willing to steal medication from an elderly man 15 times are subhuman junkies who will hurt someone some day.

Yea so hold them at gunpoint and call the cops, fuck their life up even more. Maybe if they acted aggressive in any way pop one in the chest and let them bleed out while the cops come. But going full retard like he did? Naw

It's easy to talk when you are not in his shoes. He knew the teens because the bitch was tauting him by wearing HIS veteran jacket.

Maybe taunting a guy who experienced a bloody war is not a good idea.

I hope they were Japanese, godbless that old man.

I was attacked by one of my roosters last month. I had my Roughrider .22 Single Action Revolver. I put 2 shots into that bird, center mass at less than 2 yards and it didn't go down. Took one more shot and some time. The mighty .22 has killed many humans, deer, squirrels, and other critters but I wouldn't trust my life with it unless it was my only choice. If it can't kill my cock, I don't want to try it on a man.

All the cucks on here taking the side of drug addicted theives and listening to the media. I dont care if he was robbed before. I dont care if he put a flashing neon sign saying rob me in his front lawn. Anyone who willingly trespasses on someone elses property deserves a bullet, doubly so if they had intent to rob or do harm. That man is innocent, the only thing he did incorrectly was the delayed calling of the police until the day after the incident. Yes he was mentally unhinged, yes it was pre-meditated, yes he shouldnt have made a recording. That does not give the right for some cuck jury, cucked media and court system to ruin an old mans life because he defended himself and his property.

Are you serious? Is your cock huge or is .22 just that weak?

>If you shot yourself with a .22 would there be a great chance of a brain damage?
Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 22lr vs Human Skull.jpg (1087x461, 33K)

Maybe the cops should've dud something about them the other dozen times he called to report a robbery. The only reason he was jailed anyway is because he recorded the act, otherwise he would've walked just because of the situation.

Probably was target rounds, and yes .22 is weak as fuck dont believe otherwise. It took me 2 shots center mass from 50 yards to kill a coyote.

He was a big guy. Biggest rooster we've had in about 3 years. Chickens have a survival instinct. Lots of nerves that will fire on instinct rather than on conscious thought so he was probably dead after shot 2 but didn't realize it yet. Either way, I know I'm a good shot with that gun. I've put more rounds through my Rough Rider than any other pistol I own so I know I was on target. But the target has always been paper and if I didin't see the blood coming from his mouth or his impared ability to fly, I would have thought I missed.

The .22 is anemic.
I feel bad because I got angry at him and didn't go back inside to get a proper shotgun to put him down humanely. He protected his flock so I don't blame him, but he escaped his enclosure, got into the other enclosure and attacked our other rooster (my favorite) a few days before and I vowed that if there was another incident he would have to be culled.

But the .22 will deliver the CNS Shutdown Shot unless you hit the brain or the heart. I don't trust .22.

The massive difference in physical strength between teens and meds-dependent geezers means they were effectively armed with deadly weapons (their literal arms).

But one shot was probably enough. There's a difference between blowing someone to bits with a 2 gauge shell of 00 buckshot because you don't have "wimpy niggas" and "big niggas with guns" guns kept separate ("i could only have one gun, so i chose one that would be effective in all situations") and pumping round after wimpy round of .22 into someone who is dying and has clearly given up that shows the intent to kill, rather the defend yourself.

Shout out to cops who think it's cool to magdump in the general direction of scrawny heroin junkies until they die. Monsters, and if they fear for their lives that much, cowards.

>sitting drinking tea
>BANG BANG BANG CRASH
>YO WHERE THE TV AT
>THIS NIGGA AINT HOME RIGHT
>grab my trusty 2 gauge shotgun
>fire once in the general direction of my attackers
>the first one is immediately vaporized, coating half the room with hamburger and demolishing a large section of drywall
>stray pellets strike his accomplice, taking off his arm
>it's laying on the ground holding a glock 40 sideways
>load another round with a slug
>they are clearly still a threat
>take aim and fire
>the recoil dislocates my shoulder as the gun kicks up and makes a hole in the ceiling
>dayquan is launched into the next century
>neighbor's house is demolished
>the muzzle blast sets the room on fire
>clear cut case of self defense

Attached: main-qimg-eb4d04c8c2831a1fb974be75d5dfc473.jpg (602x127, 29K)

His other firearms were stolen from him the police never found out who did it. It might have been the teens.

>I have seen a black man who survived a shot to the head

Attached: nigger suicide.gif (575x630, 43K)

try it and get back to us.

>sickening

not trying to be edgy but i dont know why you feel that way. i watched a whole show about that one event. also im pretty sure he only shot her once or twice and when he saw she was breathing shot her in the head which of course killed her

it was sickening that he went to jail over though. the jurry thought he set the while thing up in order to get to kill people despite no proof other than the fact he was a beta male

missed the vitals

Attached: Gonna get some.jpg (587x592, 60K)

Literally doesn't even make sense. Japs aren't niggers.

Attached: 1540010473395.png (225x225, 8K)

And get shot by the cops when they arrive like that mall cop? Fuck that. Just learn how to shut your fucking mouth. Only thing you should ever say is
>"Who are you"
>"You're scaring me"
>"Leave now"
After that, you shut your mouth until you're talking to an attorney.

This is such an interesting case study.
>was the guy crazy, or just driven that way by repeated thefts?
>the offenders were young and repeat offenders, but did they deserve to die rather than face legal repercussions?
I've been B&E'd and I was furious when I got home and found out, let alone half a dozen times. But on the other hand, even disregarding the recording, the guy sat around the house with two bodies for two nights and a day before having his neighbor call the cops...not the actions of a sane man.

Attached: 1540677379376.jpg (306x650, 57K)

That's why once you commit, you set yourself up so as to fall off a bridge, into a dam system downstream, with poison in your system. The decision to take one's own life requires multiple redundancies, and can be easily secured with a bit of scouting.

No. It might bounce around your skull and turn your brain into a mush, but I don't want to count on that. I'd use 12 gauge if I had to kys.

Attached: s7_211403_999_01.jpg (380x380, 28K)

the only time I've ever drawn my gun on another person, I was speaking on the same lines

>Get boxed into parking spot
>guy tears out of his car and starts pounding on mine
>Draw Sig, crack window
>"Please leave me alone"
>guys not buying it, but stops pounding on my car when he notices I'm armed
>starts yelling how he's not scared of a gun
>I ask him exactly what he wants from me
>I had cut him off and stolen his parking spot
>I offer to move my car if he moves his out of the way
>a bystander calls cops because some asshole is yelling about a gun
>by the time he moves his car, cops on scene
>get pulled aside, gun unloaded and held by officers
>Tell three different cops what happened
>15 minutes later, they put my gun on my passenger seat and tell me to have a nice night
>go home
>drink a lot

This happend around me in Minnesota, the guy went to jail

Attached: F61C911D-7AE6-4F99-86EA-0B116FA89B13.png (400x400, 238K)

They were 17 yr old kids

They were also repeatedly robbing this old guy.
I understand that that doesn't merit a death sentence but he was made to feel unsafe in his own home for some time.

You don't kill someone for stealing.

why was there a recording?

you obviously don't understand the difference between 20 dollars and your LAST 20 dollars.

Didn't rek the cerebellum, that zombie can still bite

I know what your talking about . His house was robbed several times and guns were stolen. They could of been armed. Two intruders on meth do home invasion ends badly. Enough said. Play a stupid game win a stupid prize.

WHY WAS THERE A RECORDING

This guys house kept getting broken into and it turns out he was some government guy and he rigged his house with surveillance. If you read up on the story it is all there for you to learn without having to ask.

That was my first post by the way. You were talking to someone else so why are you using all caps. Why are you so emotionally attached to this story of two meth heads invading an old mans house?

.22's usually ricochets off of bones, so if youput a .22 into a bone box, it tends to make a nice smoothie.

Then shoot them properly or keep them on the ground until the cops come to lock them up. And don't record the event like a goddamn braindead retard.

Killing for theft is a fundamental component of savage and uncivilized cultures

Does anyone have the webm of the dindu surviving mulitple torso shots from a cop ? It's for a class project

Empty the gun into him and then use it as a club to finish him off if needed. Blood loss to weaken and blunt force trauma to finish.

Assuming none of the 10 shots you just emptied into him do the job.

Right. Jail for rape is also savage and unnecessary. In fact all punishments for crime are cruel and unusual.

>all punishments are equal
thanks for proving you're retarded i guess

Mag dumping is as often warranted as not, it's rare enough it makes the news and police chief magazine. Honestly we need to be more selective about who we hire and make bodycameras a federal requirement for armed officers.

Attached: 1542934689492.webm (640x360, 1.34M)

I’d rahter have a 22 mag, but if I had to use 22lr, i’d want a large magazine and high quality ammo. They still jam too much for me to be confident in them.

>dey dindu nuffin dey was lost going to bible study

Kys

>Sleeping breddy gud at work one night, about 2AM
>Pager fucking goes off, Suicide attempt at 123 whatever street
>"Probably another 13 year old took a handful of ibuprofen."
>Hop in the truck, pull up CAD: "67 YOM, GSW TO THE CHEST"
>Fuck
>Get on scene, dude is laid in bed, single GSW just below the sternal notch
>Heritage Rough Rider .22
>Moaning and groaning, looks like it hurts like hell
>Blood pressure is shit, figure he probably hit his liver and/or aorta
>He is old, and has shitty veins so all of our IV attempts fail
>We have to get some type of access on him, so we IO drill, which is basically a big fucking needle that drills into bone so we can put fluid directly in the intraosseous space.
>This hurts like hell
>He screams throughout this whole process
>Fly him out (rural county, transport woulda been long af)
>He dies three weeks later in the hospital from infection
Turns out he had like Stage IV cancer and decided to end it so he wouldn't suffer. Didn't want to shoot himself in the head because he wanted an open casket. Ironically he caused himself a huge amount of pain and suffering

Attached: ChestAnatomy.jpg (570x320, 38K)

Stories like this make me sad. I can find no valid reason to stop people from killing themselves if it's a "this or fucking cancer" situation.

I thought he was also taking advantage of the girl and paying a teen druggy to fuck him.

No, it's like being shot with 8mm Mauser faggot.

fuck you i might
>and i might enjoy it

What the fuck is the legal system going to do after 15 prior robberies?

Yall niggas need to spend a day at court and see all the human shit that don't even get slaps on the wrist.

I'd only trust it with a shot from behind into the brainstem. The normal "in the mouth upward angle" relies upon hydrostatic shock a .22 just can't create, and so does the traditional "temple to temple" shot

>I have seen a black man who survived a shot to the head.

You have to hit something vital to his life, like his Nikes

You may not like it, but this is more than sufficient for self defense if you load it with quality .22LR like CCI MiniMags or Eley.

Attached: Ruger3.jpg (576x432, 49K)

>shooting yourself with .22lr
You might as well shoot yourself with an air gun at this point

Attached: 1522794710781.jpg (530x549, 85K)