Have you ever been a member of a militia?

have you ever been a member of a militia?

Attached: b778d958-ca97-11e4-ab73-62828bc01c7b-780x520.jpg (780x520, 178K)

Attached: atf.jpg (225x199, 8K)

why are they so young

We have one in my area but it is packed with fucking retards. If I wanted to jail a millita I would pretty much have to start my own.

And oddly cute...

>tfw no polish militant waifu

Militias in the US are a fucking joke especially the III% I’ve seen airsoft teams with more training and discipline than some of those sheepdog pie hitters

Aryan master race

why are american militias so bad though?
you think they would be top notch with how much freedoms when it comes to arms you can get there

>polish
>aryan

Why are you pol cucks so fucking retarded

Isn't the R1a haplogroup the "aryan haplogroup"? in which case, yeah, poland would count

They like to stylize themselves as "badass special forces" but in reality it's just people going camping with guns. They also act almost like frat boys when they go innatown. Acting like their choice to join an organization that doesn't do much of anything for anyone makes them a cut above. It's ultimately LARPing military in places where there's no immediate military threat. Militia in places like South/Central America or Africa make a lot more sense from this perspective, as criminal and terror elements actually threaten the locals.

If militias wanted to actually be relevant they'd mix their /out/ and Jow Forums fun with some of the work that a lot of NGOs such as the Red Cross do, but for local disaster relief.

why are they carrying aks made out of rubber?

every adult male in the united states is a member of the reserve militia.

so yes.

Because theyre the ones that dont have proper opsec and theyre the retards that parade themselves as militia men.

I would be inclined to believe that more competent groups (who would probably deny classifying themselves as a militia) exist in their own shadows and actually have somewhat of an idea of what the fuck they are doing and how quiet, hidden guerrilla tactics actually somewhat work.

Attached: 1542530836955.png (1000x1000, 87K)

Again, what do mean with the word "militia"? State militia or a bunch mouth breathers running around with surplus nuggets?

Guns are hard to get in pooland

I'm ok with j00z but fuck that apartheid state

Because when you have freedoms you get lazy and look to one-up it. Thus they become shitstorms of fat people with no discipline and MEPS dropouts who want to LARP as army.
That and anyone who actually wants to be in a fighting force probably joined one of the actual branches of their nation's armed forces if they're not shit-tier.
This
Saying that any militia you have, without some kind of externally qualified training, is anything more than a LARP with guns is hilarious. Now if we go above and beyond to try and support the community while also mixing in hispedlodrag features, that's more respectable. Just going to a range and shooting and thinking that makes someone proficient as a soldier, opr8r, whatever, is moronic.

I almost joined a local 3% meme but then I remembered it would be a waste of my time because they'd LARP as defenders of freedom and would never make themselves out to be more than bad guys in the eyes of the community.

thanks for the insight

I am commander of my regional militias, AMA.