Since its cyber Monday, did anyone find good deals on ammo/accessories/guns today?

Since its cyber Monday, did anyone find good deals on ammo/accessories/guns today?

Attached: nintchdbpict0003088576481.jpg (642x960, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB857
natchezss.com/conditions/terms.html
tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/treeline-metal-ammo-can-matte-green-medium-2811s503
amazon.com/dp/B004W3WC84/
targetsportsusa.com/russian-surplus-ammo-762x54r-147-grain-full-metal-jacket-ammo-can-ammunition-p-3121.aspx
ammoland.com/2011/04/geissele-automatics/#axzz5Y21jVWwS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

50% off on bad dragon.

I’m still looking for plate deals but it seems prices are the same as always.

There honestly haven't been many good deals out there this BF and CM... just like last year. Guess we really have hit the bottom.

Guysnamelee had a decent sale this year I guess.

Attached: yablewit.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Yeah all I bought were some mag holsters because I got free shipping and a little bit of money off

Guysnamelee?

Nothing that I have found

Best deal online was Midways $75 p80s
And PSA has always had $300 AR15 kits

LEAVE

Radical Firearms had some uppers for $125 without bcg and charging handle. Seems pretty good considering PSA is selling uppers for 40 bucks more.

No fuck you answer my question

I’ve been up all night looking through sales

1k of Wolf 7.62x39 for 199 on bulkammo,
10 dollars less than the usual "on sale" price, so...

kek
agreed. best thing i have found is some milsurp on a small discount on classic firearms. a star for 180 that could potentially bust and you're shit out of luck. the mosin with a bunch of accessories and a bayonet are going for 280. but i already have a better bolt gun i spent even less on

found a nice private sale, so i'm gonna go for that.

Got a weapon light and mount from optics planet for a good amount off. Apparently I'm not allowed to say how good or I get warned, but it was about half price all together.

I haven't even looked because poorfag

I got some bullets

Attached: 77AEE9C2-F843-43EB-ADB3-6A74738E6E4B.png (1125x2001, 280K)

I'm in cuckoldfornia. PSA has $300 kits and Ghost has $27.50 80%s. I'm thinking about getting a set, but I've heard the laws have changed and I don't even know if I'd be able to take it out of my house. Any other non-free state Jow Forumsommandos browsing deals?

Nosler slut

Stamp your name, city/state, and a serial number and you're good to go

>Look at Optics Planet for the Inforce APLc I wanted.
>Listed as a "killer deal" on the front page.
>$3 more expensive than the same light on Amazon.
LOLno

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>45-70
>308
>300bo
>6.5 creed
>6.5 Swede or more for 6.5 creed
>5.56x45/223
How'd I do? Also, I don't agree with all your choices but it's not bad

Got a new keltech sub 2000 with a 33rd glock brand glockazine for 315 and 250 gold dot g2 for 50 bucks.

Attached: 20181123_222206.jpg (3502x1534, 3.06M)

You have to get a serial from CADOJ before you can finish the lower.

Unless you already have the tools and jigs, or are planning on manufacturing a dozen or more ARs, it's cheaper to buy a stripped lower at a gun store.

Actually cyber monday is only 25%, but it covers accessories and shit too, great for lube. You should've been there friday morning, over 2000 toys in clearance at 40% off. Shame they'll take a while to ship.

Not online but if you're a Califag, Turner's has a pretty good deal on scoped 10/22s.

Attached: 20181126_125008.jpg (3264x1836, 1.38M)

I was focused on wrapping up an AR build, along with some other projects, and snagged several deals well below normal pricing. A few highlights below:

>Olight Mini - $43
>Olight PL-2 - $60
>Magpul MOE Grip - $6
>Magpul MS4 Sling - $42
>LPK + Ambi - $35
>Buffer kit - $24

I got a bunch of other deals to fill in some odds and ends, but they were 0-20% lower than normal, rather than 30-75% off. I guess things were hit or miss depending on where you were focused. I saw some retardedly low pricing on bolt guns.

I was told you have to register for a manufacturer's license or some bullshit and that has to be stamped into the receiver. I was under the impression that what you posted was correct by a family member in LEO looked at me like I was crazy when I said i was planning on making a gun and that it was now illegal to do so unless you register for a special number to engrave into the receiver. I'm pretty much planning on doing it your way and claiming ignorance, but I can't afford a good lawyer.

Is there anyway around this? Say I made the gun years ago and simply didn't know about this new rule? asking for a friend.

I think I am going to buy this. If I do the paperwork, is there a chance this could bite me in the ass years down the road, or is an unfortunate boating accident enough to shake a tail? I've never bought a gun before and was planning on building a 22, but I can't beat this price.

fuck, that was friday only. guess it's back to the DIY route...

Went to Steyr's website to pick up some AUG goodies.

>Corvus Defensio enhanced magazine release $57.85 (down from $89)
>Corvus Defensio anti-rotation QD sling attachment $48.75 (down from $75)
>Corvus Defensio case deflector $81.25 (down from $125...Jesus fucking Christ!)
>Gear Head Work FLEx swivel $29.25 (down from $45)
>AUG cleaning kit lid $1.95 (down from $3)

Saved almost $120 all together.

Attached: screen_shot_2018-03-20_at_11.34.08_am.png (1920x1072, 1.99M)

This was confiscated from a ship in a spanish dock
amirite

Call another Turner's. It doesn't say anything about Friday on the catalog at all.

+2 mag extension for my new (1967 CHP selloff) 870
$200 in various ammo from gun show
2 beater gun bags
Brass brushes + kawaii fuzzy pipe cleaners
About to order a safe

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-140937.png (1080x1920, 260K)

They're all sold out. I'll have to pester them again later in the week.

Do any of you speak lawyer? If a gun owner says his DIY serial was engraved prior to July 1st, would it be compliant or still require the new serial as outlined by the latest piece of legislation? If I'm at a range or get pulled over with it in a locked case in my vehicle, do I need to worry?

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB857

Nice
No 45-70 tho; 458 Socom
6.5 CM
Add 308 to the list

But he listed 308 and 6.5 CM?

idk, I got 1200 rounds of brass .223 for 23 cents a round, which is pretty good. And some of the gucci shit was heavily discounted.

Laxammo has free shipping on ammo. Got 1k of 5.56 nato prvi partizan for 277 total expense. Did I do good?

califag here
does anyone know if you can place an order and just pick it up? their online prices are better than in store.

fuck off newfag.

not him but
ive been here years and i dont know what guysnamelee is. i am curious though and i will trade this image for info

Attached: 1493099551774.jpg (1247x799, 510K)

Sorry I’m pretty inebriated
>-t. HornidayWhore

fucking where?

is there any good deals on ..22lr anywhere? i need to buy some bulk brick ammo as well as some wolf or eley match

Pronounce it phonetically.

THERE ARE NO GOOD DEALS ON AMAZON FOR GEAR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I JUST WANTED A FLASHLIGHT
maybe I'll get a backpack. any good deals on hiking/tactical backpacks?

Attached: magilla.png (569x571, 43K)

I got sweaty Ben's p320 for 349 ima do a drop test and we what all the hubbaloo is about.

Attached: 1526721977622.png (650x700, 780K)

Anybody have experience with the PSA AR kits? Would it be worth it for a 1st AR?

Attached: file.png (1023x346, 108K)

Get it.

get a TLR-1HL for $90

I ordered a kidd trigger pack for my 10/22. 50 bucks off.

>taking legal advice from a cop
Never a good idea.

Technically, you are supposed to apply for a serial number which will be provided by the CADOJ. However, if you made and serialized your firearm prior to the law being enacted their is no such requirement. So how would anyone know if you made your firearm before or after July, 2018?

The rule doesn't apply to guns made and serialized prior to the law.

where

Grabbed a G2S for 215 put the door and got a grip of 9mm to go with it for a 120.

Not bad for a plinker.

natchezss.com/conditions/terms.html

just ordered some heavy shit i didnt really need but got free shipping that saved me like $30

>jizzlee braided meme buffer spring for $45
>jizzlee bolt catch for $20
>SBA3 for $89
>radian raptor for $58
Nothing stellar, but oh well

>and got a grip of 9mm
>grip
damn its been a long time since ive heard somebody use that to describe quantity.

If you manufactured the firearm prior to July 2018, you have until the end of the year to apply for a serial from CADOJ to engrave on it. You have to do it within 10 days of getting the serial, and send them pictures showing you did it.

>However, if you made and serialized your firearm prior to the law being enacted their is no such requirement.
That is not true. If you voluntarily registered it prior to July 1st, whatever markings you had on it were good enough. But anything not volreged has to have a CADOJ serial applied before the end of the year. The people claiming otherwise are semi-literate retards choosing to purposefully misunderstand the text of the law to rationalize their breaking of it.

Not exciting, but always useful: Tractor Supply has brand-new .50 caliber ammo cans for $8 with free shipping or in-store pickup, so if you wanted to stock up on a bunch of them, this seems like a good opportunity:

tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/treeline-metal-ammo-can-matte-green-medium-2811s503

Have to have it shipped to an FFL

The folks on Jow Forumsgundeals say those are Chinese ones that don't stack.

pull the trigger
youre getting a MBUS magpul sight AND magpul furniture for the same price I paid

is gud deal

>Is there anyway around this?

legal fag here. yes. you obviously made and completed the gun before december 31,2017. and you configured it to be featureless or otherwise have a "fixed magazine" per unconstitutional california law. you also shoot it using your legally owned 30 round mags your dad gave you before December 31, 1999. any online visa charges or email receipts should be for items which you lost or sold privately through classified ads and forgot the information of the buyer.

you are welcome

;)

anybody see any ak 47 or g3 magazines or accesories? i picked up some more aluminum g3 mags on midway about half what they seem to be going for

pro tip: engrave your serial and make sure you completed your firearm before 2014 when the law changed to require registration of long guns. if ever in contact with law enforcement, you never "created" your own firearm, you bought it that way from the dealer. say sorry to the LEOs though, you bought it before 2014 so there is no registration for them to refute your claim and the burden of proof to prove you violated unconstitutional CA laws falls back upon them.

Decided to finally go ahead and get the URGI. Wish it was 25% off as opposed to 20%, but I'm still happy.

CAN SOMEBODY POST ME A GODDAMN DEAL I WANTED TO BUY SOMETHING THIS HOLIDAY WEEKEND AND ITS DRIVING ME NUTS

i've been mispronouncing geissele in my mind this whole time?

Also, Plano plastic ammo cans at Amazon for $4 each:
amazon.com/dp/B004W3WC84/

I always pronounce it similar to Gazelle.

I bought a Ruger LCP first gen at sportsmans whorehouse for $60 more than I could have got it for online, but the closest place to transfer guns near me is $50/transfer and after state tax I would have spent more than just paying the big box prices.

i always read it as Gisele

nothing has popped up as a great deal for me, but think of something you want and i''l try to find a cheap one.

Attached: 346364_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 331K)

440 round spam can of surplus 54r for $90 shipped at Target Sports USA (20 cpr):

targetsportsusa.com/russian-surplus-ammo-762x54r-147-grain-full-metal-jacket-ammo-can-ammunition-p-3121.aspx

oos, probably for a few years now

never mind, cyber monday is now nothing tuesday.

I'm Bergers bitch

Got a PSA complete upper, 7.5" barrel 300 BLK, 10" mlok guard. Just got my tax stamp for my obsidian 45 over the weekend.

Oh and it was $270

This is why I still come here after all these years. Thanks, bros. I would just say" I don't talk about guns" if anyone asked me, but at least I have a gem I can mention to my lawyer if I ever get rounded up.Fuck California. One day I'll have a ranch in the country, but until then I will subvert this shit hole to the best of my ability.

ammoland.com/2011/04/geissele-automatics/#axzz5Y21jVWwS
>First off you have a unique last name. Can you tell our readers how to correctly pronounce it?
>Its pronounced ‘Guys-Lee'.

my price is reading $319. Are you using Jewish tricks of some sort?

>WE HAVE A SALE!
>same price if not more than the competition
Found this to be true with Sportsshit Warehouse selling their Honda generators for a "low low price" only to find Ho Depot to be selling it as their normal price

Yeah I got in on the g2s trigger for $100

I waited to buy for myself last. the cheapest rifle kits are $319. I'd like to do a 300blk pistol, but in california I feel it would just be a neutered waste of time.

nevermind, found it. Is this the best bet for a newfag such as myself? this is my first bigboy fun. I went shooting regularly when I was a kid with 22s but a divorce ended that. That was over 20 years ago. I got a home in Cuckoldfornia that needs defending from migrants and leftists.

yes
I own a poorfag AR from them and Im tempted to buy this deal
you get about 100$ in extra furniture than I did for less money.

>California
>Uncucked AR
Choose one

>Understood it perfectly
>Fuck CA, I'm not registering shit.
>CA can suck my dick, twice.

the easiest route is to wrap the pistol grip or do one of those wacky non thumbhole montecarlo wannabe stocks, right?

I figure I will use this rifle to get familiar with the platform and get some target shooting in. In case of home invasion I'll either have to use a shotgun or a suppressed .22 and dispose of the body myself. 9/10 odds the perp wont have papers anyways.

Attached: 1543190978630.png (2566x2532, 3.09M)

Who said anything about a pistol :^)

Whats the best bet for a poorfag 80% lower? I saw some co called ghost selling them for $27.50 earlier today. I'm about ready to melt down aluminum cans. I'd like something that wont blow up or scream: I was made just yesterday.

The easiest route is to buy a Mini-14, M1A, Garand, or SKS instead.

SKSs cost more than ARs now. PSA has replaced russian milsurp.

$300 PSA grey moe ar-15 kit, everything but the lower

easiest is at a gun show if there's a booth engraving take the unfinished lower and have them do the engraving and the go ahead and complete the lower.

Locally, sorry dude.

LA police gear had a 25% off everything sale. maybe its still going on?

a few years ago i found two bags of gear in a trash can. psycho ex gfs are great, huh?

Anyone got a PSA coupon discount code? I thought they gave 15% OFF or something when you sign up for email :/