Online shopping

Anybody do online shopping? These guys any good. Seems like everything is way over priced.

Attached: 82A865A3-ADD8-4521-95E5-04E2C76BB1D1.png (296x170, 5K)

>every mauser is a NAZI rifle
>every P08 is a NAZI pistol
>every P38 is a NAZI pistol
>damascus steel "antique" shotgun grenades
>$400 mosins
>$600 chink/yugo sks
i hate every seller on gb with a fiery passion

This is what I’ve noticed and every Arisaka is 500& +. Is online shopping worth it? Where do I go.
>t. Rural fag.

>Seems like everything is way over priced.

Attached: Bait Sucker.jpg (600x941, 145K)

Lol go ahead and try setting up an account.
I dare you.

Attached: 8E049D09-8828-4640-AFE8-E00E6D73AC76.jpg (750x1002, 128K)

Yeah I already tried. Haha.
Where do you guys buy guns online?

Armslist. Gunbroker wanted two forms of ID from me, i sent them my drivers license and hunters certificate. They rejected it. I told them to fuck themselves and they sent me that “dont use bad words!” Email. Use armslist. Dont deal with fuddbroker.

It’s such a limited base though. Fug. What’s best for buying WW2 shit? I guess just calling every gun shop and asking now and again huh?

Simpson ltd. and collectors firearms are pretty good for that.

I mean you can try classic firearms, they might have something youre looking for. But yeah checking gun shops and pawn shops isnt a bad idea.

>itt: I don't know how to shop on Gunbroker

I've had good luck
>$450 Redhawk .44 stainless
>$240 Marlin 336 with scope
>$250 newer Mini-14 with two stocks
>$500 A-Team style factory folding Mini-14
>$806 Benelli M2 Tactical with Surefire foreend

I missed my chance on a toz for the id reason

Are millennials incapable of talking to customer service people? Every few weeks I see someone post a message they sent to some company and it's full of grade school swearing. A dude on /o/ called his Tesla sales rep a fucking nigger because the guy was slow in getting back to him about a loan approval.

I got that too. I just replied with some other shit with my name on it and got approved. Adults like dealing with adults.

Yes. Real people in the real world use swear words. Sorry mommy never taught you that. Im a working man that has no time to deal with dumb bullshit that gunbroker pulls or the pissy little fags that cant handle a few curse words.
Yeah adults NEVER use curse words or get fed up with trivial bullshit. Im not jumping through hoops to use their website and make them money. They can absolutely get fucked.

You are such a faggot, holy shit. Entitled little babies who can't handle the world when it's not sucking their dicks will never get what they want.

>being this much of a boomer faglord
Literally any other website is perfectly simple and easy to use. Gunbroker is fucking shit that has ridiculous profile authentication procedures. Fuck your boomer ass and fuck fuddbroker. I happily have taken my money elsewhere and told those faggots to fuck themselves. Eat shit.

Meanwhile I'm not sperging out getting triggered every time I don't instantly get what I want like some kind of biracial trans Redditor.

Attached: fucking_queers.jpg (1198x491, 73K)

There are people incapable of figuring out and using gunbroker?

>Coming from a generation that got triggered off water fountains being shared and actually caused weekend soldiers to step in to deal with your degeneracy while enabling kike domination and nigger privilege

Attached: 3301556B-69D5-44B0-B6E1-449962023273.png (1500x761, 276K)

I just bought a NIB Ruger single seven for 465 on there. Seems bretty good to me

White people act their race. You can't fool anyone, jigaboo-kun.

Lol you are literally a fucking boomer. Jesus dude. Get fucked you old faggot. Like i said i told them to get fucked and spent my money elsewhere where i got what i wanted. Ez pz and i dont have to deal with some dumb boomer faggot whos close to dying like you.

But you are sperging out on a millenial on a anonymous forum like a true bona fide orangutan you are

Attached: 63C1FFB7-3F82-4AEA-B28D-AD9F07DAA450.gif (360x346, 170K)

>t. Seething jewish farm tool

Attached: 43F9F728-F934-4060-9CA2-180B10F8DA33.jpg (1024x1024, 99K)

>back in my day my generation didnt get triggered by not getting what they wanted all the time!
>why wont this new generation just be exactly what i want them to be? God this makes me so mad!

GunBroker is only good for the more less desired guns, like the old school S&W semi-autos, or a sporterized milsurp that can be restored with some work.

Attached: 1505936789928.png (351x319, 41K)

>be whiteoid
>cant get laid, too socially autistic, reeeee shoots up class
>be whiteoid
>finance 40k truck to a kike for next 5yrs on a 20k salary then cry about immigrants taking jobs and money
>be whiteoid
>cry about kikes and niggers all day, continue to enable and progress their agendas and privilege
Must be nice to be you, mutt ^^

>25 / 6 / 10 / 2

The fuck is this? Are you retarded or some shit?

Attached: 7AAD362E-D432-489C-AD40-5FDC4B2FC231.jpg (480x280, 25K)

Atlantic Firearms is the only place that hasn't been a headache. they must have a young team that actually understands internet transactions because every other place is stuck in the 80s.

>31 / 8 / 12 / 1

How fucking butthurt are you?

Not really at all. Im more sympathetic to your crippling retardation.

I've found it's only the real meme guns that actually sell for inflated prices. It's not unusual to get a fairly popular used gun for 50-75% of what an LGS would ask for the same thing. Keep in mind if you're just looking at random asking prices you're not gonna find a deal. Only prices that count are new BINs and auction ending prices.

You forgot $200 markup on every pre-lock smoth & wesson

>smoth
Fuck

Attached: C7323345-BA1B-4CC8-9200-D60EC4FF7260.jpg (970x582, 69K)

>Seems like everything is way over priced.
User error. I buy/sell on GB all the time, it's great.

THE NUMBERS, MASON. WHAT DO THEY MEAN?!

The fact that you
1. Don't know the age range that are Boomers
and
2. Think anyone that fucking old is on Jow Forums

Proves just how god damned retarded you are.

There are zero boomers on Jow Forums.

You stupid fucks are calling, at the oldest, Gen X'rs boomers. Boomers are GenX's grandparents you shittard.

You're new here, aren't you?

>Anybody do online shopping? These guys any good. Seems like everything is way over priced.

I've bought a number of guns off of GB, mostly from Phoenix Distributers. Which is a re-seller up in PA. They have a lot of used and incomplete guns. Decent deals if you don't mind that they're used. But I actually deleted my GB account when they cucked out over bump stocks... and frankly I'm on a fixed income now so I don't have any space cash for new shit anymore.

Works good for me.

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-223313_GunBroker.jpg (1080x1920, 659K)

I did see a giggle switch BAR for $8k a month or so back.