DO NOT COMPLY

Massachusetts bro here, currently looking to build an AyyyyyArrrrr. I am aware of 80% builds and I believe I have the tools and equipment to achieve this. Can someone reccomend a decent one for me as well as give me some insight to whats ahead of me or anyone else looking to do the same. NO WAY am I paying 2000+ for someones beater junk preban nonsense

Attached: 121941.jpg (880x660, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

80percentarms.com/products/easy-jig-gen-2-80-lower-jig
youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0
m.lowes.com/pd/Bosch-1-HP-Variable-Speed-Fixed-Corded-Router/999928320?cm_mmc=SCE_PLA-_-ToolsAndHardware-_-RoutersAndRouterAccessories-_-999928320:Bosch&CAWELAID=&kpid=999928320&CAGPSPN=pla&store_code=2215&k_clickID=go_625706834_34613746390_111132554110_pla-260766394716_m_1013962&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwPKL9dj13gIVIRh9Ch1c6gTFEAQYASABEgJAVfD_BwE
eparmory.com/BUY-2-GET-1-FREE-_p_396.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M10lLOlFpxE
polymer80.com/ar-15-lower/p80-g150-nkit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just find a nice cheap one in a profile you like
As long as it's not shitty metal, they should all work great.
It really falls down to you and how well you can use power tools.

Go to YT search “AR 80 build”

I have a drill press ass well as a full lathe

Not OP, but I found a polymer lower. What up with that?

Basically depends on the manufacturer. Some are ground up designed as polymer lowers, and those tend to be ok, others are just the exact form of aluminum lowers but in polymer, and those tend to break. Basically just research them thouroughly.

Having a mill would be of greater help in an ar lower build, but yeah you def can do it with a drill press, not gonna be super pretty but it'll work. It's dope ya have a lathe but that's not really gonna do anything for ya in this project.

ya
ya
ya
fuck off nigger

hello, please dont buy any ghost gun kits.

These should be illegal and everyone should register their guns with the ATF and state and local police.

weapons of war should not be in the hands of citizens

Ok but like, you gonna toe clamp the lower to a faceplate and do your pin holes that way? Lathe is a good tool to have without a doubt, I'm running a Colchester student personally and I absolutely love it, but it seems like you'd need to really go out of your way to use one on an 80% build.

listen to this person OP they know the right thing for you to do

Well with my drill press I also have an X And Y adjustable vice to use for milling? I can adjust the hieght as well

Ya right I pay my taxes Ill do what I want

Attached: 1543278599687m.jpg (534x1024, 81K)

This is my world, you're all just living in it. Remember that when the day comes

Attached: 1543187991230.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Yeah that'll be fine for sure. Lowers have been cut with far worse. Just try to do most of the pocket cutting by plunging the end mill rather than trying to normally mill it out because drill presses and Jacobs chucks aren't meant to take heavy side load. I'm sure there are plenty of videos on drill pressing lowers so wouldn't worry about finding info

5Dtactical and a router

But people will die cause of the abuses of ghost guns

You dont want people to die do you ?

This. Fucking easy as shit.

how does this compare?

80percentarms.com/products/easy-jig-gen-2-80-lower-jig

Well then get a fucking endmill and run slow feed rates

While this may be true, I dont care and MY right shall not be infringed, for now its someone elses problem

Attached: 8A9E49C8-3516-4453-AF55-5FC1819F15E9.gif (323x221, 208K)

pretty sure you can go buy a lower and build off of it.
they had lowers for sale at gander in ny when i was there during thanksgiving

Wow I was unaware of this system, seems pretty slick. Might try it for an AR-10 build.

basically the same but you are wasting more time drilling

Still not legal if you care. If you don't just go buy a stripped lower and assemble the AR you want.

like this you mean
youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

>Drill press ass-well
Explain.

Get a hand router. You actually need this.
Don’t change depth increments too much when at the router part or it will start jumping.

m.lowes.com/pd/Bosch-1-HP-Variable-Speed-Fixed-Corded-Router/999928320?cm_mmc=SCE_PLA-_-ToolsAndHardware-_-RoutersAndRouterAccessories-_-999928320:Bosch&CAWELAID=&kpid=999928320&CAGPSPN=pla&store_code=2215&k_clickID=go_625706834_34613746390_111132554110_pla-260766394716_m_1013962&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwPKL9dj13gIVIRh9Ch1c6gTFEAQYASABEgJAVfD_BwE

i thought you only needed a drill press?

>package arrives in the mail today
>damn, black friday shipping is crazy fast
>open it up
>3 polymer 80% lowers
>what the fuck is this bullshit? start wondering who sent me this as a gift
>hazy alcoholic memory finally kicks in
>3 weeks ago on Jow Forums, drinking heavily
>talking about compliance, gun grabbing, 80% builds, killing feds, etc.
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED MODE ACTIVATED
eparmory.com/BUY-2-GET-1-FREE-_p_396.html
>order 3 poly lowers, completely forget about em
>realize I have no tools
>no jig
>no mechanical experience to complete any of these on my own
>will only ruin this block of plastic if I even attempt to make it functional

I fucked up but I think they will make good no step on snake christmas presents for friends you can trust
I dont know maybe my brother in law, but its kinda a lame gift.
>here's this useless hunk of plastic that takes hours of skilled labor to make functional

dont go full SHALL mode when youre drinking. you never know whats gonna show up at your mailbox.

Attached: my life.gif (240x180, 2M)

I did an 80 for my AR. It was easy af. I used the gen 1 EZ Jig. It took a totalof about 3hours with a drill press and a router. I was extra careful when using the router. I eneded up having to take a file to shave down the trigger pocket walls due to not cutting enough on the sides. After that i threw a drop in trigger in there and it was perfect. 80% lowers are cheap so buy two just in case you fuck up on one.

To everyone talking about doing one, did you do aluminum or polymer? Is there a difference in what you need for them? I'd kinda like to fuck with one, but only if it's aluminum.

Get an aluminum one. The polymer lowers are a waste of money and are prone to break. They are the same price practically. Invest in the right tools. Literally a Hand Drill and a router from your local hardware store or amazon. If you dont have the tools and dont want to buy the tools, dont waste your money and buy an anderson.

I have a hand drill. Anything else needed besides the router?

That's how I woke up with 25 lbs of tannerite at my doorstep. And none of the local ranges even allow it.

>acquire lawn gnomes
>fill lawn gnomes with stacks of tannerite
>if any door kickers get sent by senator goldberg to lock you up for hate speech, put a round through the lawn gnomes while they are stacking up
just put it in plastic bags to keep it from getting wet

so people actually have completed these?
Im pretty sure it takes about 4 tries to actually get a working lower.

This is why I stay away from shopping sites when I'm drunk.

Also roll on down to harbor freight, and you can be all set for less than $150.

I bought those as well. Figured I could practice on a poly lower first and use it with a .22lr upper.

those poly lowers arent that bad
you just have to baby them
but you can throw a 556 upper on there and be good to go

Not OP but really into the idea of making a short SCR. Can anyone tell me y SCR lowers are $600 bucks? Any way to make that style with a normal stripped lower? For a fistful of dollarydoos more you can just buy a finished gun...

Attached: GU8Zqcs.jpg (1024x655, 64K)

It's $550 to take advantage of people in ban states who are willing to pay a premium for one of the few products they are allowed to own that doesn't look like total ass or have shit ergos. It's unique and one of a kind. Price would come down if someone else created something that can compete with it.

I have a pile of about $4000 in tools and parts in my living room, to build a couple AR ghost guns. It's been sitting there for a while. I keep thinking about how much work it's going to be, how I'm sure to fuck it up, and how a third of that money was just so the guns wouldn't have some text on the side.

>Also roll on down to harbor freight, and you can be all set for less than $150.

Go on..

Bummer. Is it just a buffer tube cut at a slant?

>you can be all set for less than $150.
also interested. recommended tools?

No it's basically half an AR15 BCG hooked up to the recoil system of a Remington 1100.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (640x640, 16K)

Do not buy Harbor Freight "tools." Everything is made of Chinesium. They rely on their customers being so incompetent that they don't realize their poor results are because of HF's useless products. Their only real use is as movie props.

Ah thank you.

traps have been here for a while but when did we start letting outright faggots in?

I haven't looked into what Assajewsets AWB is like, but if its anything like every other states' AWB you may be able to buy the new CA compliant Saint from Springfield Armory. I dont know what the stock on this is but its the best compliant stock I've seen besides the SCR. It might be SA proprietary. Look into it and let us know what you find out.

Attached: iu.png (891x503, 107K)

2 mags! thats gotta break some law in CA

youtube.com/watch?v=M10lLOlFpxE
I followed this guy's setup and spent like $120 on tooling but still managed to fuck up and get the holes crooked. it still worked though. going to try again when I get some time.

On a budget, you're going to get the best results with a hand router and a router jig like the 5d jig or the easy jig 2. Then you just need a router.

The Dewalt DWP611 is supposed to be the best choice, with the Makita RT0701C being the best option if you're on a budget.

that looks like so much goddamn work
fuck now Im discouraged

I bought a DeWalt power tool once. I like to learn from my mistakes. Makita makes much better tools. So does Bosch.

Attached: 2EEB3EC1-6443-497B-9ECE-3ED8A04621C7.jpg (640x289, 112K)

"Ghost guns" are for hobbyists.
And people will also die from the abuse of common household tools

I couldn't give less of a shit if a nuke got dropped on any major city

I completed a polymer 80% lower with a hand drill and dremel tool lmao, it actually came out okay. Then I assembled the rest of the rifle from a PSA Freedom Rifle kit.
I've only put like 9 rounds through it though so I can't comment on durability, I don't really go shooting a lot

>mfw I just remembered I have 30$ in patches coming to me

Jow Forums, black friday weekend and drinking do not mix.
also now because of the laser threads that started out joking and slowly devolved from warhammer 40k lasguns and ended up convincing me to buy a hugely powerful laser that can flash fry the retinas of hundreds of antifa or ATF agents on my lawn in less than a second.
we war crimes now.

Attached: youessaayyyyyyy.jpg (800x601, 248K)

well explain.
what jig? how long? how was it? how much did you spened? are you skilled with power tools? how many drill bits did you need? what youtube video did you use?

polymer80.com/ar-15-lower/p80-g150-nkit

That's the exact lower I ordered, it comes with a jig and all the bits you need. I got it in green. It was cheaper when I ordered in May, I think it was like $60. Combine that with the price of the PSA kit and I spent about $400 total, because PSA was having a sale and I already had tools in my garage.

It wasn't difficult. It took me like a whole day because I did most of it with a dremel tool, after I drilled out the holes on the sides with a hand drill. You just have to pay attention to what you're doing and be deliberate. There are definitely better tools for the job than a fucking dremel, I wish I had a drill press. It was actually a pretty relaxing weekend project.

I'm not that good with power tools, but you don't need to be, it's not hard. Just clamp the jig in a vice, drill the holes, then mill out the fire control pocket. You could do it with a damn spoon if you were patient enough.

Be aware that the polymer lower will fling little plastic shavings EVERYWHERE while you're working on it. I still haven't cleaned it all up. I don't care about that, but I know some people like super-clean garages, so don't do this if your autism will be triggered by little green specks all over your garage for months.

Also, the drill bits that came with the lower were shitty. I think I ended up using my own bits of the same size because I hated the ones that came with it. You don't need your own bits, but you'll be happier while working on it.

I'll post a pic of the completed lower in a moment, let me know if you have any other questions

moot made /lgbt/ in 2013

Completed lower. pls no bully for what I did to the grip, I am cucked by NY

Attached: IMG_20181128_003410.jpg (1200x1600, 665K)

Maybe a vice to keep the lower still while you are working on it

based new yorker going SHALL on dem hebrews
good job user

Hey fellow MA bro, where you at?

eparmory

Drill press for about 75. Bits for ~20.
Vice, 20 bones. couple moar bits for ~30.

Micrometer. $4.99

You'd be surprised, anons.

Drill press, hand drill. I ordered a titanium bit off ebay because I was trying to make a timeline. But Harbor freight has it all, honestly.

Holy shit, that's actually genius.

Attached: 1516397077467.png (600x588, 695K)

user, what cell block? Im an hour west of Das Kapital

You're not that far from me, I'm just outside of Syracuse. how bout tonight's little storm eh

We didnt get hit too bad here, outside schoharie.

You here often? I'd love to get an user Range Day arranged

Sure, that seems fun. I don't have a lot of guns, just that travesty AR-15 and a Savage .22, but I'm interested to find out what other anons in this tyrannical state have

you could add me on discord if you want joalmo#2211

Attached: abomb.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Dont got discord... MeWe?

Discord intellivore... look me up joalmo

>new englanders butchered there fellow man and countrymen and revolted against a monarchy they were sworn by god to be loyal to
>over taxation without representation
>minor taxation at that
now new englanders let niggers and spics run their streets and jews write their laws all with taxation without explanation for a few decades

we should ship all jews and dark skinned people to the east coast. let them rot away in that hellhole.

Attached: armed goyim 2.jpg (1113x1000, 169K)

Well user, once you get outside of the NYC area, NY is a pretty based state. only 6 counties upstate went blue, the rest went red.
If we split NY into NYS and Upstate, Upstate would be a red state for sure, probably with pretty lenient gun laws.

It's the welfare queens and dipshits in NYC that are fucking it up for the hardworking upstate citizens

the 2nd amendment mentions a functional militia which pretty strongly implies that weapons of war should be in the hands of citizens, as they were for over a hundred years without a single school shooting

clearly the problem is the citizens

Has any one here ever been as autistic enough to try and complete an 80% lower just using hand tools? I know it’s been done with polymer 80%

>It's the welfare queens and dipshits in NYC
im sure it is david silverberg

Attached: judenschwine.jpg (1222x2370, 445K)

>image
this seems like weird satire in the first place, what the fuck is going on

>what the fuck is going on
jews literally cannot help themselves
they are unable to turn off their subversion mechanisms when it comes to propaganda no matter how incorrect or inaccurate it is from the real world

Attached: goyim.jpg (1500x1119, 1.22M)

Ok we're talking about guns, take this to Jow Forums

Just buy a regular lower, fuck that stupid 80% bullshit. Yes they are available in MA, keep looking.

Hell yea! I know a guy that will sell a complete lower to you, in person with cash. Just show up here with $40 asking for an unregistered AR15
470 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA 01702

ok. so if you already had a drill press you wouldnt need the router im guessing?

oink oink

id buy one stripped so i could put something quality in it. but yeah, youre still gonna need to pass a background check for stripped or complete lower.
but what youre buying doesnt have to get send to the feds, unless the ffl puts it there.

Lurk moar

guys i really feel like complying all of a sudden

>not complying

can never shoot guns again in public

>complying

can shoot guns and not be arrested
Hmm i wonder what to pick

but if you shoot all the oppressors you can shoot forever

this. Live Free or Die

buying a lower nothing gets sent to the feds, the lower info only goes in the 4473 you fill out

why not both desu

there are a lot of oppressors so realistically you might die of old age first so it might be m00t