I guess the real treasure were the friends we made along the way

I guess the real treasure were the friends we made along the way

Attached: DeLB1o3UwAAauzK.jpg large.jpg (780x438, 78K)

I wish a flatbed truck would plow through them, I wish you were in the crowd when it happens, OP.

Maybe you shouldn't own guns if you have such violent outbursts user, these people are victims of a white man like you

I hate every last one of them with every fiber of my being. Enjoy your 15 minutes you sniveling little cum stains.

Look at those fucking goblins fighting to destroy what little rights and freedoms we have lleft. This country is done.

Attached: 1541318361522m.jpg (514x1024, 67K)

(((White)))
>inb4 crying about muh pole
Grow up kid

SHALL

The Abomination

I'm Portuguese. I also don't live in the u.s.

>I guess the real treasure were the friends
These AI bots are so transparent

>were the friends
Was the friends?

Bitch to the left of goblina with the braids looks like King Louie lmao (the Chiraq drill rapper not the french king)

Remember these are kids.

Don't be too hard on em. Likely a large part of them might change their minds in the exact opposite direction in a few years.

NOT

More like the classmates we lost. Thinking back to high school I know most of us wouldn't have been that broken up if half of those kids got shot.

Cameron Kasky already left the movement.

Attached: 1535468435013.jpg (999x522, 106K)

BE

They should have a pussy eating contest to settle things.

Attached: 1543020803697.gif (363x512, 1.61M)

If anyone needs proof of how morally bankrupt the left is, look no further than the goblin with the microphone.

>Left pushes anti-bullying measures through all public schools
>Make it an actionable offense in court if found of bullying for many schools
>Implements all of these "ur so fucking speshal and da world is just mean to wittow ol' u" programs and seminars

>Fast forward 2017
>Parkland
>Becomes anti-gun advocate with David Hogg
>Is interviewed
>Admits that they all bullied him for being "weird", even though he had every right to be considering the loss of parents and living alone
>And not a single fuck was given by the left, nor charges filed, and they just got even more mad when we highlighted their hypocrisy
>Now we dont hear about them anymore becaused they served their purpose
>I can only hope she goes to bed every night with her subconcious screaming at her and telling her that she was a catalyst, and blood is on her feet

And people have the audacity to call me a horrible human being for defending my rights and pointing out hypocrisy. If you want everyone to be treated equal, then start in your own camp

Attached: estimated size of anger.jpg (692x478, 84K)

>admit to bullying the shooter on live TV
>still continue to shill against guns despite being the reason for your """fellow""" classmates dying because you wanted your fifteen minutes of fame
>no college will want you because of the negative publicity

Attached: 1504661498751.jpg (548x634, 131K)

>no college will want you because of the negative publicity
Lol i wish, she'll probably get thousands of scholarships for spouting democrat talking points

INFRINGED

Attached: Jin_dd51bf_6254596.gif (500x270, 413K)

Subjunctive so were is correct.

Attached: 486367911599013888.jpg (664x634, 89K)

Delete this

Attached: 1542416258067.jpg (1200x1399, 200K)

Attached: 1523913989782m.jpg (1024x998, 102K)