Shitty gun stores

>attempt to sell pic related to local gun store
>need money before I move to different state and already have new rifle in mind (Del Ton Sport 2)
>gun store advertises having lowest prices in city
>tell redneck gun salesman what I want
>”No, you want THIS!”
>pulls out shitty DPMS
>pulls out shitty no-name brand made by unknown company using unknown parts from unknown location
>”These have lots of polymer parts, but hey, so do Glocks!”
>Tells me they’re $399 with $200 purchase of ammo
>my idea of having a new gun and some pocket money is now gone as these “$399” ARs now cost $650, besides being mystery meat pieces of shit.

Why are gun shops so fucking shady?

Attached: 600E76C2-9700-4379-B567-BA28C4663611.jpg (640x306, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullpup
youtu.be/I-Fox7v3W7E?t=5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice blog

Where do I subscribe?

>owns a tavor
You deserve it

Or you can just ingnore the salesmanship and respond with "cool, can i see what i originally asked for?"
Seriously, easy to do unless you have aspergers

yeah ill never understand the people who have this problem.

OP idk wtf your even talking about.. so did you sell them the gun?

Gun shops are just trying to make money and survive in this post-internet era. they probably buy bulk lowers and bulk AR kits as cheap as possible.

ill let you in on a little secret: Most gun stores aim to make $100 profit on each NEW gun sold- while they look to DOUBLE their money on any used gun sold
Example: glock 19 3/4th gen $200 buy sell for $400. so many people get pissed trying to sell their guns at local shops, you take a huge hit for the convenience aspect. it can take a long time to sell a used gun so it better be worth their time. there is no shortage of used guys people are looking to liquidate. Sell it yourself and meet a blackman from armslist at a 7/11 parking lot 3 hours from your house and have him lowball you after youve already agreed on a price.

The worst are the people with browning Auto-5's and such who see prices like $2,500 on gunbroker

- I work in a gun shop & have sold gun personally, both are a pain in the ass

>gun store advertises having lowest prices in city
Did they follow that with "Bad credit? No credit? No problem!"

Anyone else like the style of gun in the OP? The magazine behind the trigger is actually kinda neat to me.

>they probably buy bulk lowers and bulk AR kits as cheap as possible.
Can't do that unless they have an FFL07. Most shops are FFL01s.

They're called bullpups.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullpup

Ah thank you. I wasn’t sure if Bullpup was specific to a brand or if it was the term for the style.

Sell it on armslist on gunborker you insufferable mouthbreather

So what exactly are these Frankenrifles that a lot of gun shops push? The salesman was doing his damndest to convince me that this rifle from XYZ arms was the BEST shit I could get. Where are the parts from? Does XYZ make the entire rifles or just the barrel or what?

Attached: 9810BBA6-AEF6-4B59-BAC7-285A40D47110.jpg (700x1080, 73K)

>selling a rifle to a gun store
>buying a rifle from a gun store

... how much are you selling the meme cannon for? How many rounds through it? 16 or 18.5? SAR or X95?

This, he spotted a chump and went for a quick sale. He obviously over played his hand, but thought he could get away with it because he spotted a real sucker.

Welcome newcomer, stick around and ask questions when you don't know what's going on. People will shit on you for this, don't get discouraged and use them to work on your banter skills.

I want $1200 for it. 16”, 5.56, SAR.

And maybe 300-400 rounds through it.

I had a gun transferred online to a store called Trinity Ordnance in Lake Worth and these dudes just straight up weirded me out. Their general warrantless nervousness was so uncomfortable. They seemed like generally trigger happy dudes and one was visibly, almost shakingly nervous. This dude works there behind the counter. It was awkward as fuck and I really just wanted to get my gun and go but the paperwork n shit took forever. I now transfer shit to my gunsmith (who btw is slow as fuck).

Just cant win

Literal meme cannon. Just as gay as the AR with that 5.56 meme round

>5.56
>meme round
M193 alone will fuck your shit up, kiddo
youtu.be/I-Fox7v3W7E?t=5

Ummmm dude...OP here...that’s exactly where I got the gun in pic related.

I never met the nervous guy, though.

Attached: 51522FEE-DA1B-419F-9570-8FEC3A173AFD.jpg (320x454, 67K)

Ummm yea umm umm umm. Fucking queer faggot

Small world, for sure.

If you're a Florida master race user I'd consider taking it off your hands.

>he fell for the 16" barrel meme