My sixteen-year-old daughter has been showing interest in my guns, and somehow sneaking them out of the cabinet

My sixteen-year-old daughter has been showing interest in my guns, and somehow sneaking them out of the cabinet.

I would normally expect this from the boy, but he doesn't give flying shits about anything. It's just the girl, who's showing a weird obsession with them. Ever since puberty hit, she's been quite a dark soul. Collects knives, wears all black, indulges in gory movies. Kind of stereotypical shit; but cringe nonetheless.

But recently, when everyone was out, I was sifting through her underwear drawer and pulling on my pecker (which I like to do when bored), and found a hard hard lump underneath them. Sure enough, that lump turned out to be one of my guns (M1911 - all black); confirming my suspicions. Again, I don't know how she keeps sneaking them out of the cabinets, nor what she wants with them. But this is annoying, and quite possibly dangerous.

I don't think it's school shooting or suicide related. It's more along the lines of edgy teenagers who laugh at dead baby jokes. But considering the nature of how I found out, I obviously can't bring this up with her (I'm pretty sure the fact I took the gun out of her drawer and put it back in my cabinets is going to arouse enough suspicion).

Attached: professorkatz2.png (650x650, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

corneredcat.com/article/kids-and-guns/disarming-kids-curiosity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a pasta

>gun cabinet
get a safe. dont say you havent been told.

Pics of her pls

i hate this place because i don't even know if this is bait or not

Attached: are jew tired.png (849x767, 623K)

She's naturally curious about guns. This is a good thing. Use it to your advantage. Take her shooting. Make her know that she doesn't have to keep secrets from you.

corneredcat.com/article/kids-and-guns/disarming-kids-curiosity/

Why can't you say you were putting away her laundry or something?

Let me impregnate her and I’ll take the problem off your hands.

>I was sifting through her underwear drawer and pulling on my pecker (which I like to do when bored), and found a hard hard lump underneath them.
owo

>I was sifting through her underwear drawer and pulling on my pecker (which I like to do when bored)
Wtf OP

>tfw you never got to have an edgy tomboy gf during your highschool years

Attached: d382c5bf-e573-4b34-92ab-904c0570ad2f.png (1150x956, 409K)

my father would pat me down and search my bags either right when I got home or just raid my stuff while I was sleeping (or pretending to)
Ik this isn't typical but for arguments sake, why can't you just tell her you're concerned for her safety and have noticed the gun was gone and decided to go looking for it? If you can't bring up the fact that you found one of the most efficient and prolific killing tools in her undie drawer then you may be looking at this in the wrong light

If this were true I’d be rooting for her to shoot you in the junk.

Deerfucker last night
Daughter wanker tonight
Never change, Jow Forums
The reddest of blue boards, it's magical.

I’ll bite

How about you were looking for your gun? That’s a rational thing to do when it goes missing, and it being in the underwear drawer wouldn’t stop a normal dad. Then talk to her. The goth shit isn’t too bad within a threshold, just make sure she isn’t being a slut or an idiot. Invite her to shoot with you (make the boy come along), and invest in a safe. Quit being a raging faggot and learn to be a better father than the average bean nigger.

Attached: B59B57B2-519E-4528-BC43-67FB5C0DE808.png (1198x1200, 93K)

>Deerfucker last night
Sauce?

OPie, that's not your daughter, that's your wife's son

>I was sifting through her underwear drawer and pulling on my pecker (which I like to do when bored)

Attached: Sweet+jesus++every+day+we+drift+further+and+further_eb60e4_5639947.jpg (500x468, 40K)

If pasta-10/10, going in the collection
If not-take her out shooting, bring it up bluntly then take her v-card.
Then take your son's as well

I hope this is reel

it is absolutely unacceptable to have guns accessible by children
all you fags that
>hurr dur hidden in back of my closet
>hurr dur cabinet you can force open
are absolutely retarded trash that have no idea what teenagers are like. They need to be professionally locked
also post a pic of her panties please

THIS OP, THIS...

Attached: 2018-11-21-cold-bitter-hatred.jpg (1200x2008, 768K)

FUCK

Attached: 1534453152420.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

>my father would pat me down and search my bags either right when I got home or just raid my stuff while I was sleeping (or pretending to)
That ain’t right.

>shadman
>r*ddit spacing
you have to go back

buy her a gun you fucking retard.

Attached: :V.jpg (640x360, 35K)

>edgy teenage female
>different from your beta genuine spawn
>does weird teleporting shit

You got cucked by Trigon raised Raven, and your cuck-daughter is magicking your guns outta the cabinet. You gotta take her virginity and burn her at the stake before she sacrifices your neighborhood to her dad bro.

>t. got creampie'd by John Constantine and received arcane carnal knowledge

Attached: 1542560498440.jpg (500x530, 63K)

>Jerking off to biological daughter
Yeah sure.

yeah he was fucked. he meant well I’m sure but he was just as autistic as r9k with his blood at a constant .9% alcohol level.

I don't know, redditard. You have desuarchive and google. Look up some strings.

>i don't even know if this is bait or not.
Are you this low-functioning of an autist that you can't get the hint from passages like this?

This. What the fuck, op

Press pound. And post results.

Not gonna lie i somehow compeltely missed the pecker part when i first read it

I miss aggy

Except their are anions that actually do shit like this. It makes it hard to determine

>this thread won't be deleted
>deer fucker thread didn't get deleted
>Jow Forums discusses gun bills
>they get deleted
what the fuck mods

Attached: 1535078317426.jpg (371x371, 24K)

dammit user I don't want these feels this early

>>Jow Forums discusses gun bills
>>they get deleted

Only if there's actual useful discussion going on about the impact of the laws, what they mean and what to do about them.

If it's a *gets dronestriked* type thread it'll hit bump limit.

because k is a magical place you dumb fucking polshit and if you don't like it you can go back to Jow Forums
k is famous for being awesome and fucking animals and not giving a fuck about what you think you know what pol is famous for? being a bunch of neckbeard Nazis
this is a place where if you put a shotgun in your anus you are immortalized in screen caps that get spread to all corners of the internet Facebook Redit Tumblr iFunny 9gag everything this place is truly magical for being a free progressive board where anything can happen and all you want to do is have stupid shit like talk about gun bills go fuck yourself and go back to pol stormfag

Wow you showed that nazi!

KYS low-level satire recognition fag acquainted with base-model conservative e-celeb "triggered" humor, this is the next sharkpost, honed and tuned to BTFO cookie cutter ideology t_d election fags like you.

Attached: pharahcrackedmouth3.png (500x517, 653K)

Remember kiddos, when you stare into the void the void stares right back.
In this case your void is schizophrenia.

Attached: 1543099886573.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

>free
>progressive

Pick one

The idea, that discussing regulations on the literal topic for this board is a pol tier discussion, is pure astroturfing from third parties. Why the fuck wouldn't this place care about losing access to weapons.
You can use as many buzz words as you want to make it seem like you have been here but you glow in the dark.

I did user, it was fucking great

Until the breakup when she went crazy and tried to kill me.

But unbelievable sex.

Attached: 1542854488969.jpg (620x509, 153K)

I wish I had crazy sex with a crazy tomboy who tried to kill me fuck this gay ass life nigga

Can we see her feet please?

You don't even know man

It was so intense, that I got into scuba and sky diving to fill the excitement void. I still think about the sex, this normie as shit with my nice gf can't compare. You can't tell normie grills that either or they think you're crazy.

>tfw you had to explain claw marks away in the locker room

If you get the chance, stick your dick in crazy just once. Don't date but at least experience it.

Attached: 1541614479886.png (880x669, 109K)

She is looking for daddy's attention.
Fuck her real good, and she'll become trad.

Take her shooting.

You're a fucked up degenerate yourself but it could be a good bonding experience. Also buy a fucking safe.

Is she crazy or just an edgy teenager?

Attached: 1541730981211.gif (350x350, 1.93M)

what does that even mean glow in the dark? is that a racial slur? if it is I'll have you banned

It's a bot isn't it? You'll never fit in, no matter how hard you try resetera/shareblue/worldstarhiphop

Fuck man that sounds intense as fuck. Will do it if an opportunity comes my way

stealin that image mein negro

Attached: 1534467512295.jpg (612x587, 83K)

The edgy tomboy is a mental illness type Pokemon that will leech onto a beta male 18 year old for emotional sustenance and cigarettes. The edgy tomboy may experiment sexually with their host beta male but only to see if they can enjoy sexual intercourse after (insert family figure) raped them when they were (insert age). Once the edgy tomboy Pokemon reaches maturity they will drop out of highschool, flee their parents, and go live with some pedophile who's been lusting after then since they met on deviantart. Once this Pokemon reaches maturity it can only be tracked via it's arrest record.

Attached: Pokemon-Go-Pokédex-300x229.png (300x229, 44K)

s-stop

since when did /v/ learn about women?

goddamn it
regardless quality post my friend

Attached: 0d6.png (600x597, 595K)

what's the male version of this? A /v/ goer?

Kys faggot

Probably the retard who knocks a girl up and now ended his young adulthood because he has to try and raise a kid, if he even can

>But recently, when everyone was out, I was sifting through her underwear drawer and pulling on my pecker (which I like to do when bored)

You probably shouldn’t have had kids

Even if she found out she can probably sense her dads a creep and that might be why shes all sullen.

Most /v/ goers wouldn't have sex before 18 user.

But Alibi doesn't even use a handgun that's fed by a magazine...

Fuck your daughter in the ass every time she does that.

>Until the breakup when she went crazy and tried to kill me.
That’s one of the best parts.
>ywn have a tomboy gf that goes from tsundere to yandere

Attached: 5D9F9625-94A6-4744-9921-C47FB5F65DA9.jpg (470x627, 104K)

>claw marks

Attached: B26A3BC6-8D50-474F-A6E2-5A1A95705445.gif (363x512, 444K)

Yes it is, it refers to racist teknomancer Terry "Auschwitz" Davis catchphrase "glow in the dark CIA n******"

Was it super kinky or just really intense?

I need details fucker

The stereotypical Mt Dew basement neckbeard

newfag

>>Reddit

What we can’t say n***** anymore?

nigger

>quite a dark soul

Attached: darkpalm.jpg (583x581, 158K)

underrated post

That's one of the least fucked up things I've read on Jow Forums this week

>newfags fall for writefag bait
Indeed never change Jow Forums

This dude knows. Fucking each other like feral animals is the only way i can really get off anymore. Like im talking full forebrain shutdown i am operating on instinct alone FERAL.

>Take her shooting.

This, this, a thousand times this

Attached: 1535321177964.jpg (1640x919, 156K)

Tell her you were snooping because dads do that. Get her a gun to keep somewhere smarter than that.

Take her out to shoot em. Also your son sounds like a faggot.

>tfw you never got to have a gf during your highschool or college years

Attached: 1512226316375.jpg (1336x1200, 505K)

She is letting her drug dealing BF use it on the weekend to solve problems.

Excuse the phone post

Attached: 9B1490BC-9B04-406D-A627-301F04C7819E.jpg (750x1334, 211K)

>But recently, when everyone was out, I was sifting through her underwear drawer and pulling on my pecker

bait and a larp but you should still kys

GROSS
R
O
S
S

Sounds like a nigger bf. Sorry OP.

Attached: ernie.jpg (539x442, 38K)