Galils on sale

something about a minor cosmetic defect resulting in knocking 700 dollars off seems a bit sketch.

Attached: 3452342134234324.jpg (1263x842, 314K)

Jesus christ look at that gay ass, fuck all ugly stock.

I wouldnt buy that garbage for 300$

only one way to find out.

i dunno the m4 stock looks fine on it.

>tfw these are banned in my state

Attached: 9f9.png (680x576, 770K)

>folding stock
>ugliest stock ever created (90s m4 aesthetic)
>big ass ugly folding bolt on the side

Hard pass. This shit looks like a hardcore bubba/century gimmick

>No wood aesthetic

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (680x680, 82K)

have you even seen a galil before you dumb fuck

Attached: 967.jpg (1800x991, 128K)

The ones that looks nothing like the stocks being discussed, you stupid illiterate fuck?

>Rifle with bottle opener
I like it

that's not a galil, that's an abomination

the user i responded to specifically mentioned the fact that it was a folding stock, separate to it being an m4 stock.

>7.62
Talk to me when we see 5.45

why not just get the 5.56 version?

1) straight wall ew 2) I can manufacture thousands of 5.45 a day already 3) share ammo with all my 74s

>owning multiple copies of a gun

why do people do this

What could you sell these for in a year?

the same reason people buy gold

because they got tricked into buying it?

>straight wall ew
slavaboos are literal retards

because their value relative to the US dollar is projected to increase over time, and having a bunch of guns that use the same ammo and have interchangeable parts in a really bad situation eases my constant paranoia about the breakdown of society

>I don't want 7.62x39
>fucking slavaboo
be more of a faggot, if you think you even can

>cosmetic blemish
>inb4 it's an Israeli flag or Star of David

im expecting it to be a poorly drawn swastica on the inside of the dust cover

>Reloading steel case

Why even waste your time

I took the bait and bought one, lads. All the reviews for these things are super positive so I'm pretty hopeful.

Attached: sweaty ben sheckles.jpg (1264x384, 44K)

its hard to take a lot of gun reviews seriously anymore.

Attached: ss (2018-11-30 at 08.34.54).png (768x170, 15K)

I want one pretty bad, but Nu Jersey

classic deletes negative reviews

Prove it, show me a deleted comment

The only galil that has the bottle opener is the original ARM

Attached: 20181003_134530.jpg (3943x1589, 3.29M)

is there a problem ahmed?

ok shows over

Attached: ss (2018-12-01 at 12.03.59).jpg (1198x494, 209K)

That's a sexy fucking gun

Attached: 1543204682016.jpg (258x280, 45K)

No, no problem shlomo. Keep milking the goyim

I don't voluntarily do business with Israel.

I have a K98 and a 1944 byf P38. Do you think they'll get along with my new jew AK in the safe?

Why not get it in 7.62 NATO?

>reciprocating charging handle
keep it

Please share more details on how you reload 5.45 pls.

Attached: 1531043483352.jpg (1024x682, 74K)

Hell of a good price honestly.

I disagree, but it'd be easy to swap out.

True, the classic Galil rifles were FAR more aesthetic.

The new rifles don't have them, sadly.

5.56mm is tapered, just not to the same degree as 5.45mm.

Also I can not imagine where you live that 5.45mm is available to you, but not available as dirt-cheap steelcase, for it to make sense to you to handload it in bulk.
You get exactly the same performance in both cartridges anyway, but if you already have 5.45mm rifles (multiple), why would you even entertain the idea of a hypothetical 5.45mm Galil?

All that said, people have built and converted Galil rifles to 5.45mm before, using AK mags and all, so it's not like that's unfeasible. A Kalashnikov is a Kalashnikov, after all.

Attached: galil 5.45mm.jpg (1060x516, 286K)

For like $1000ish, I think the nuGalils are worth it, they're horridly overpriced otherwise.
Personally though, I would much rather have it in .308 tho, because I enjoyed Farcry 3 back in the day, and if I'm ever gonna have an intermediate Galil, it's gonna be one of the classic ones in 5.56mm

This.

Probably, Israel used all kinds of WW2 surplus, including large amounts of Mauser rifles. They bought a bunch new from FN Herstal, as well as had a bunch of surplus ones refurbed by them.

Israel would buy and trade for large stacks of Mauser rifles, of any origin, as long as they were in 7.92x57mm Mauser, which was their chosen cartridge at the time (as the surplus ammo was stupid cheap, WW2 having ended fairly recently).
They had limited amounts of shekels back in this day, so they wanted to stretch them as much as possible, get as much bang for their buck as they could.

This would include German Mauser rifles, complete with Waffenampts (which they generally had a policy of pinging out, but often just didn't get done because it wasn't really that important).
Eventually, Israel would move on to adopt the 7.62x51mm NATO cartridge, and though by this time they were moving on from Mauser rifles as their mainline infantry rifle, they opted to have a bunch of them rechambered for the NATO cartridge for reserve purposes.

So, in short, yes, a JewK could get along perfectly well with a K98k, not to talk about all the surplus pistols the IDF rolled with in the day, including Walther pistols.

Attached: Israeli Mauser.jpg (760x285, 61K)

>supporting israel.

Fuck that niggershit.

Some people smoke tobacco, some people support companies and nations that maybe they shouldn't.

>left hand charging spring-loaded dust cover bullshit
no thanks

>i hate modern improvements!

That's obviously a subjective question, some like their handle on the right, some on the left, some like reciprocating, some hate it.

GOOD GOY GOOD GOY

Attached: 44b41ed7857d96ee3473a654ba00f8d1e61ad7ece853cbc56013325acc17c9c2.jpg (500x461, 42K)

>usually inflate price of rifle crazy (pretty jewish)
>have a sale where you sell them for a reasonable market price
I'm not quite following your logic.

not him but giving them money at all is the logic, i personally want one but can’t decide between it or a ptr. Would’ve jumped on the deal but alas

I personally think the nuGalils are kind of underwhelming in anything but .308Win, so I would say go for the PTR91 in this case, since this sale is only for the 7.62x39mm rifles.
That said, the current market for AKs in the US is a fucking wasteland, so given the price and quality, this still isn't an awful deal.

By the way, if you want to save your brass from the roller-delayed action's violent ejection, there's the port-buffer. Otherwise you could roll with steelcase.

Attached: port buffer.jpg (700x525, 282K)

>ACE
Oh I thought you meant something that was actually desirable

Attached: Galil-5-mjlmilitaria.com_-980x531.jpg (980x531, 44K)

in the nutnfancy review he mentions reports of the 308 galil mangling cases. I just got the x39 version cause its cheaper to shoot. I also bought it with the intention of flipping it but all the reviews say its a lot of fun so i might keep it.

Attached: 1541989650681.jpg (288x288, 29K)

You can contract out parts to Ruger for making your own guns (Magnum Research outsources some of their BFR parts to them), which one could put to use if they wanted to make Galil clones.

Pay Ruger to investment cast the receiver and trunnions, as well as heat treating them and doing all the necessary cuts, then when you receive them you polish them some more and assemble them into complete rifles.
Even if the resulting rifle is like $1000, it'll still be cooler than most of IWI's own lineup, and still cheaper.

Attached: Galil .223.jpg (2895x2206, 2.32M)

>x39
fucking WEW. i would’ve been pissed, i’m glad i missed out on the deal then. GIR it is.

the .308 version was also on sale

That would actually be interesting in that case. Do they still have those in stock?

Attached: Galil Zhukov.jpg (998x691, 238K)

that looks god awful

Because what this country needs is another fucking cast trunnion AK, right?

Ruger does casting well, Century does not, how's that a hard concept to grasp?

>Ruger does casting well
>everything i know about guns i learned from forgotten weapons

Are you shitposting? Do you know why their guns don't explode while Century's guns do?

>it becomes untrue because someone I don't like said it once

>Tfw you have a galil arm parts kit in the closet waiting for a receiver

Anyone know where I could get one that isn't ass rape, aka cnc warrior

Attached: B9FB4725-E4F9-472C-AA00-87B344B7B7D4.jpg (447x589, 48K)

Tortort is gtg. You can roll the dice on an AWO receiver, but be sure to have someone qualified check it out prior. My builder had me exchange the first AWO receiver I bought for another one, but that replacement turned out great.

Poorfags and lots of crying all in this thread

Attached: 20180216_113702.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

Not that user, but they deleted a negative review l submitted of a used Beretta 84 because the extractor pin falls out when you hold it upside down or shoot it a few times.

are those the blemishes or is that just grease

>I'm a dumb nigger who doesn't know what investment casting is

A lot of grease

Attached: 20180819_210510.jpg (4032x3024, 3.86M)

i really do wish the 5.56 versions were on sale. that lower is slick.

I've actually since got rid of that one and got a 7.62x39 instead. I honestly like it in that caliber more because the ACE makes a much better "ak" versus AR replacement, if that makes sense. The 5.56 was cool but I found myself shooting my M4 clones more in that caliber

Attached: 20181028_000134.jpg (4032x3024, 3.39M)

either way i sorta bought mine with the intention of flipping it. I airsoft more than i actually go to the range and i spend accordingly.