Pocket Gun

I work wage slave retail and can't carry a firearm, or be terminated instantly. But I also work in the ghetto and value my life more than my job. Give me the best pocket gun to hide in my pocket that doesn't print too bad or just fucking suck.

inb4 get another

Attached: p_GLOCK43_GEN4_001__80877.1521866218.jpg (1000x1000, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/ruger-lcp-semi-automatic-380-acp-275-barrel-61-rounds?a=1815177
cheaperthandirt.net/product/part-number-30451-715134332612.do?gclid=Cj0KCQiA3IPgBRCAARIsABb-iGLAdsMlvaFONoMZqcegRyMPPlCwOOukBGJ23gntZCeAWoptRXXJUpUaAtL_EALw_wcB
youtu.be/nycYxb-zNwc?t=98
boraii.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can get a nice Ruger LCP for cheap right now.

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/ruger-lcp-semi-automatic-380-acp-275-barrel-61-rounds?a=1815177

Also, I don't know if this code still works, but use this code GUNSNGEAR for a $50 gift card. Could get you some ammo and maybe a pocket holster too

Unironically what you posted, OP. Or, if your poor, a Kel-Tec PF9 will do. People are gonna REEEEE about the PF9 suggestion, but I stand by it. If you get jams in guns like the G43 or PF9, it's either because you didn't use sufficiently hot ammo (124gr+) or you limp-wristed it like a bitch.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1507931309561.jpg (700x525, 110K)

I used to own one back when I was 18. I'm torn between this and the G43.

Get the 42 it's a bit smaller than the 43 and get a belly band and you'll forget you've got it and it'll be totally concealed.

In a similar situation i live in {redacted}
Where getting a ccw is impossible and my employer wouldn't allow it. I picked up a g43. Its no pocket gun not really but its perfect in side the waistband. I use a clip draw and its perfect ide recommend it

>clip draw
Do you have something covering the trigger? If not youre playing with fire.

cheaperthandirt.net/product/part-number-30451-715134332612.do?gclid=Cj0KCQiA3IPgBRCAARIsABb-iGLAdsMlvaFONoMZqcegRyMPPlCwOOukBGJ23gntZCeAWoptRXXJUpUaAtL_EALw_wcB

Sig P238/938. They are great pocket guns that conceals very well, have a decent trigger, have nice sights, and still have enough weight to them that they aren't absolutely miserably to shoot when practicing (especially the P238).

Attached: P238.jpg (1200x900, 112K)

LCP2 is the patrician choice.
>slightly less concealable than LCP 1 but much more shootable
>great sights for a pocket gun
>great trigger for a pocket gun
>notably smaller than bizarrely large G43/42
>marginal caliber means acceptable performance with minimal recoil compared to shitbirds like .25 ACP or 9mm
>when combined with a pocket holster is about the max i'd personally want to conceal in non baggy AF pants without possibly raising concerns regarding the tumor im apparently growing on my thigh.
>retail budget friendly'
Overall a good choice imo.

This. You can find 238s for ~$450 right now.

Attached: 1541655516188.jpg (1080x775, 138K)

G43 is a faggot gun for homos. Get a G26, or go for the 42 if you need smaller.

The 43 is only 4mm thinner than the 26, less than half the diameter of one of your rounds, and you lose 4 rounds capacity, not including mag and part interchange. The 43 is also a few mm taller than the 26. Loaded weight difference is 5oz.

Glock 26 and 2 17 rounders on me
Worked retail for 2 years no one ever said a thing to me

This. Plus, it's a double stack, so you can take full-size/extendo magazines from dead niggers and police officers and use those as long as the caliber matches up.

Attached: 1542214260356.png (650x650, 138K)

Glock 29, closest thing to an irl noisy cricket besides a .45-70 derringer / snub nose 500 magnum.

when it comes to concealed carry glocks, there is no reason to own any version other than a G19 or a G43/42.

If concealment is your absolute biggest concern, pocket carry isn't doing you any favors. Get a slightly bigger gun than a pocket pistol (better capacity and ergos btw) and conceal if inside your waistband. With the right holster and belt, something the size of a a S&W shield will disappear. If you tuck in your shirt, they make tuckable holsters as well

>if concealment is you biggest concern
>just get a bigger gun that doesn't conceal as well
this is dumb. user is right that pocket carry wont help you conceal, but a pocket pistol IWB absolutely will. odds are, you will never actually need the thing, and if you do, the reduced capacity and shoot-ability of a pocket pistol will likely not be relevant factors. get something tiny like an lcp or some similarly sized pistol, and keep that shit hidden so you dont lose your source of income trying to be gecko45

I knew some doublestacker would skip past the 'concealment' point.

see
>4mm thinner
Lose some weight, fatty.

>Lose some weight, fatty.
CCW is unarguably easier when you're fatter

I carry an LC9-s, my dad carries an LCP

I wholeheartedly recommend the LCP. It's a gun thinner than your frigging wallet. Put it anywhere, get comfortable wearing it out of work and add it to your work clothes when you've gotten comfortable with it.

I carried two guns every day through about 3 years of retail management. An m&p340 in my left front pocket and a G26 on my right ankle with a right handed ankle glove (grip facing about 1-2 o' clock like an AIWB draw)

The difference between a pocket pistol and a single stack 9mm are negligible in terms of concealment when inside a waistband. A bigger gun will be more useful in terms of capacity, shootability, and caliber choice. Hell, those pocket guns are so small i have a harder time drawing those IWB than my Shield

>pocket gun
>g 29

You clearly dont own a g29. It is basically a full size handgun. It's like a heavier g19

Correct. The G29/30 are basically G19 sized.

Attached: G19 vs G30SF.jpg (2257x1358, 1.47M)

it's thicker too, to boot.

Attached: G30SF vs G19.jpg (2076x1300, 1.4M)

I personally carry a Ruger ec9s. 7+1 chambered in 9mm. Sights are miled into the slide, but being you work retail in the ghetto, I don’t see you having to be accurate at anything more than 10 feet. Half the time I forget I even have it on me

If you're that concerned about printing, get a LCPII and load it with fiocchi xtp, or really any xtp ammo

A 26 is fat for a pocket gun

I normally don't recommend this, except it fits your needs.

Attached: 1538274757884.jpg (559x469, 56K)

OK If your not into suposetories, try this one.

Attached: 1538099432765.jpg (1024x941, 33K)

It folds into the size of an old Nokia. Nobody will notice..

Op can't have both
>cant carry real gun
>gun that doesn't suck

I've pocket carried a walther pps m2, a ppk and now a bodyguard 380. The pps and ppk have great triggers and shoot well, but they were a little big for my taste. The bodyguard is super easy to carry, but the trigger kind of blows. It's good for a carry gun to me though, it's long and heavy but at least it is smooth, and I don't find it all that difficult to shoot.

Sig p938 is a great pocket gun if you can afford it, the lcp is also supposed to be quite nice. The 1911 controls on the sig made me uncomfortable for pocket carry though, and the lack of a safety on the lcp I don't like. I know, all the cool kids hate safeties now, I do not.

Co worker shot himself in the scrotum doing exactly that. Clips suck

Attached: DSC00783.jpg (480x640, 44K)

basically this glock26 is a meme if you want disappears completely concealment get the 43 if you feel you need the capacity get 19 glock 26 is the 40sw of glocks

G43 is good for winter carry. If you are wearing a sweatshirt or sweater it usually doesn't print. If you have a slim fit sweatshirt you can wear a vest over it and that does the trick.

I can't carry my G43 in the summer, though. I am probably going to get a .22LR or similar mouse gun caliber pocket gun for the summer. People say that these aren't big enough for defense but they forget 2 things:

1.) The object of defense is not necessarily to kill the attacker, but to break contact with them. Pretty much any firearm will break contact with 95% of situations you could get into on the street. You're not a cop, you don't need to carry a .357 magnum. You just need something for emergencies.

2.) The majority of people killed with firearms in the USA are killed with .22LR

They make "clip" style holsters that cover the trigger completely for G43 (look on Amazon). I have one that I prefer over the thicker leather one I originally bought. Kydex holster is safer than leather, as it will not deform over time like leather can. For anyone reading who doesn't know, you can prevent shooting yourself by having a holster that does the following three things:

1.) COMPLETELY covers the trigger guard on both sides. Completely.

2.) Made from a material that won't deform with use

3.) Has tension to retain the firearm.

My original leather holster looks sexy as fuck but it's thick and does not fulfill items 2 and 3, so I replaced it.

I actually like carrying pepper spray because it's easy to use and I don't have to worry about the legal ramifications of a contested defensive shooting.

I highly recommend getting a good pepper spray with a safety. I use the triple ones that are pepper spray, cs, and uv reactive. It's on Amazon, Sabre is the brand. This is great for when you go for a run or are doing something athletic and don't want bulk.

>The majority of people killed with firearms in the USA are killed with .22LR
>source: dude trust me

I did make a mistake in my wording, my bad. The % fatality is the most with .22LR in defensive incidents according to the study shown here:
youtu.be/nycYxb-zNwc?t=98

It is closely followed by .357.

I guess 9mm takes the cake for taking most lives, since it's the most common. But you can see that in the study the .22LR had a 34% fatality per incident while 9mm was 24%

The chart I'm referencing is at 1:38

Same, i'm going for an LCP2

I don't consider the g43 a pocket gun, but you might be wearing work pants with enormous pockets, so I don't know, but still.

If you're a poorfag, go with the taurus tcp 380, kel tec p-3at or first gen ruger lcp.

If you have a little more to spend, a seecamp .32 or .380 would also be cool, but I would honestly recommend you a .25acp beretta 21a bobcat.

That is, of course, if you're not a gigantic insecure faggot who fears having something smaller than 9x19.

Bodyguard, with fmj for penetration in the cold weather, and Hornady critical defense in the warm weather.
You need to factor in layers of clothing when dealing with an anemic round.

.32 ACP is really as small as you should go. .25 ACP almost requires headshot to work.

Not really, the smallest one should go is .22lr.

Pocket guns aren't really made for aiming and such, they're made for very close encounters, so yeah, shooting in the head probably the best you can do.

This.
You’re dumb. If you can carry the chunky g26 then you can easily carry the superior g19, but the 43 was made to not be chunky.

Attached: 934BC406-9F37-451C-9B96-4171F9EC5ED4.gif (500x257, 488K)

a semi auto will be thinner and more comfortable and easier to reload, but you can fire a revolver while still in your pocket. IMO an auto would be best, and I say this as somebody who loves snubbies and owns 4

Attached: glock-43.jpg (1400x1400, 389K)

not OP, but am I dumb ass for wanting to pocket carry a SAO? I held pic related the other day and its fucking perfect

Attached: sig p238.jpg (600x353, 53K)

Snubnose nickel plated engraved 1851 navy in 22lr

show up at work with a full size .45 on your hip and dare the manager to fire you!

Attached: 51ImhVsSmwL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (375x499, 26K)

>get a belly band and you'll forget you've got it
ngga, you just sold me on the G42...going to convert it to 9x18 Makarov with a quick barrel change.

Attached: 9x18mm-makarov-20140426_122251.jpg (511x493, 81K)

I pocket carry this every day, every where. Work, around the house, church, always every where. Sometimes I carry something bigger but the Bodyguard is in my right pants pocket. I recommend Mountain Khaki brand pants. the have a double right side pocket. The gun is in the inner pocket and I keep one car key and a lighter in the outer pocket to help break up the outline. Never been questioned or confronted not that it would matter because I have a CCW.

Attached: F293BE7F-17F2-4E3A-BB73-B521A88FA7AB.jpg (2592x1936, 1.5M)

Based boomer poster

Just go with an LCP, no one will ever notice it.

Pocket or ankle carry of the 26 is in the "can do it but it sucks" category. 43 Wins here. This is why I bought a 43.
But this guy is a retard. If you have to pick one, the 26 is the best all around. It will piss on the 19 and the 43s lawn really goddamn well at the same time. Unless you NEED something thinner and lighter, or you have a neurosis about where your pinky finger goes, get the 26 and don't look back.

There's a 2 shot .380 version of this now, I think.

What is the holster?

Just keep being stupid, we'll keep ignoring you.

OP SAID his job depends on concealment, i.e. not printing. Smaller size and capacity is better than no gun or no job.

BORAII
boraii.com/

This. I pocket carry a 42 all the time and it's effortless. Thing shoots fucking awesome for a .380, too. The 43 is a meme in my opinion, having owned 2.

Which is exactly why the 43 is a meme. If you need something small, get a 42. If you can carry a 43 you can carry a 26 and in turn carry a 19. I either go full double stacked compact or pocket gun. I guess if you HAD to have a deep concealed handgun IWB on your belt because you absolutely couldn't print and you needed a fighting sized handgun I would take the 26 over the 43.

>boraii.com/
Thank you shield bro