PNW Jow Forums Thread

Idaho, Oregon, and Washington Jow Forumsommandos.
We must unite ourselves for a common cause: larping innawoods.

A fresh start for those from the coastie-infested WA Discord
A new horizon for the few and far in-between OR folks
And a rallying cry for our inland brothers, both ID and eastern OR/WA

I hope to see you all soon.
discord.gg/sB64Z88

Attached: 1533675736860.jpg (480x480, 87K)

Why did you use this op picture?

If I have an AK parts kit sent off to be built what’s the legality of having it sent back directly to my door in washington? I already own the receiver/legal firearm and am sending that to someone who will build and compete it as a rifle. Is WA stupid and require it to go though an FFL or since the firearm is already mine can it come straight home?

I’m only wondering because if it needs to go through an ffl I want to get it done before 1639 comes into effect.

Uhh it's not a firearm so yes it can go straight to your door.

Yes it is, I’m sending a receiver and kit off to a builder and receiving a complete rifle.

Alright I’m in
I was in another pnw/Washington group
It wasn’t on discord and I can’t remember the app
My phone got fucked and my last back up was before I joined
It was pretty active for a bit
I had this as my avi if anyone remembers

Attached: 40BC7EDC-93C8-41E8-9B15-A1429E8228D4.jpg (1242x2208, 190K)

If they make you a receiver, then no. If you send them the receiver that I'd already transferred to you they can send it back.

GT does live in WA, he's kinda like the highest tier larper we got on Jow Forums....seems kinda fitting for OPs topic picture.

It does.

I heard he lives in OR.
Also, what are some Jow Forums jobs in worshington

>the few and far in-between OR folks
There's tons of us on here my man, we just post as user

Eastern WA, around Spokane.

Huh. Wonder where he larps recreationally.

I tried to find his shooting locations, cause they all look sweet af. From what I gathered he's shooting on private land. Made me mad jelly, specially cause I'm saving up for some land to shoot on.

Yeah, I'd love to find those stashes or get to know the owner, the spots look tits.

Out if all the meetups and Jow Forums state generals, how did Washington state end up being the one full of the most complete faggots?
This state would be better if everyone in the discord killed themselves.

He lives in WA but had friends in OR.

Work at Aero Precision or BE Meyers or Leupold or Boeing or the JBLM.

Anyone know of anything near Spokanistan?

>how did Washington state end up being the one full of the most complete faggots?
Seattle and Seattle area.

probably 70% antifa and feds

OP here
We'll make sure to mark the Seattlefags as a separate group to keep their meme drugs, traps, and hookers on their side of the state

Skagit reporting in.

>how did Washington state end up being the one full of the most complete faggots?
Never been to one, what faggotry are you talking about?

"Discord"
Yeah fuck that

if you are even a moderately responsible adult, avoid the discord.
I have never seen so many autistic, absolutely retarded people in one area in my entire life, and I used to browse /b/

Yeah that's what we're hopefully trying to avoid this time around.

What is the most dangerous place to camp in WA? I want to risk death innawoods.

Attached: 1393531751749.jpg (800x514, 720K)

Two words. King. County.

Fuck Spokompton.

Try up north by Okanagan. Listerine niggers will kill you.

Seattle

hod duh fuqq u get out of quarantine?

Also anyone interested in some 40 rounder bakes?

Vancouver

well there sure are plenty of campers

I do indeed shoot on private land. PCS'ing out to Ft Lewis so I'm buying land out in Western WA to shoot on in the future. Love the pnw

fucked any trannies lately, Mike?

Underrated

never have. I'll let you know if I ever do.

>buying land out in Western WA
Enjoy being rape by taxes and chink investors.

Please dont infest our shitty autistic Jow Forums thread with an even shittier and more autistic discord drama bullshit.

>claims to never have fucked trannies
>no tripcode
double confirmation that you're not Mike.

It is the real GT

nice try Mike.

Attached: 1522316344178.jpg (566x424, 43K)

Gt if that's you, turn on your trip, faggot.

sorry, yes me. I mostly lurk.

How many men did you lose on Isla Nublar?

Attached: download_20180603_113052.jpg (1570x2048, 780K)

I know the trap you fucked. It took pictures.

GT will you please review the G45

How bad are Oregon gun laws? I might be moving to the Portland area (Hillsboro) next year. I've always wanted to live in the area and I think I can take a hit and focus on milsurp guns for the few years. Also how are gun stores/ranges in the Portland area? How about access to shooting on public land on the west side of town? What are some good town/neighborhoods to look for housing in the Hillsboro area?

Attached: mantle.jpg (800x800, 147K)

the dumbest law imo is probably the required background checks for private sales. Besides that you can own ARs and other gucci rifles, likely not for long since the dems won a supermajority in the midterms. As for ranges I don't generally go to any indoor ones since you can pretty much shoot on most public land to my knowledge, if you wanna shoot indoor, avoid Beaver Creek Armory, lots of my buddies say it's shit. I usually go innawoods in the Tillamook area. And I would recommend J&B over in Beaverton, pretty cool guys and they'll help you find anything you need. Can't tell you much about housing though, just be careful with Hillsboro it's full of beaners.

Attached: 47243318_1135533383293708_2025635644855812096_n.png (1210x680, 2.02M)

Possibly all of them?!

lol okay post them

literally tuesday's vid

girlfriend hates the scar, she says it has ugly camo and the ugg boot stock is hideous. Me personally would never say something like this I like it and wish you success.

I mean the ugg boot is kind of ridiculous

>Seattle having all the jobs but so many libtards

feels bad man :(

They wouldnt give me the pics. Said it didnt wanna fuck you over.

Fan meet up when?

That'd be pretty much the worst idea ever.

Well I mean is it better then the scar 20s's roman ugg sandal? I don't know man

Attached: charlie-s-custom-clones-semi-auto-rifle-firearm-fn-mk20-scar-20s-collectible-deployment-kit-39549932 (612x612, 16K)

Thanks for the info. What do you think about Forest Grove to avoid the beaner problem? Great pic too, looks comfy.

Attached: stalker gondola.jpg (744x461, 164K)

traps,fats, and larpers all in one place. Would be fun.

The Hanford Site. It’s literally The Zone: American Edition complete with scientist and military factions, desert, marshland, and river biomes, unnaground tunnels, sealed chambers where horrific nuclear workplace accidents occurred, and also radioactive (probably) badgers. There’s also the bunkers and silos for Nike Ajax II SAMs on Rattlesnake mtn

Attached: 2FBB6B2E-2054-48EC-8220-DCB921651A27.jpg (2500x1666, 2.71M)

They say he crossed the border into Cambodia and is conducting hit-and-run missions against the Viet Cong and NVA with his own army

Attached: kurtz.jpg (1570x2048, 518K)

Olympic Peninsula, south of the Park
Check out the National Forest land around the Wynoochee dam and Lake Cushman. Some logging companies like Rainier and Simpson own land south of the National Forest but it’s gated and probably requires a permit.
Aside from excellent dispersed camping the area is no-mans land. Aside from the common shit like people cooking meth and disposing of bodies, there are multiple so-called “satanic” groups operating in that area, as well as the Quinault Indian tribe (local folklore indicate they had their own flavor of beasts similar to Skinwalkers among other things). Some of the backwoods banjo folks in area just west of Shelton practice their own version of dark shit.
Of course there are quite a few accounts of shit like UFO’s and Sasquatch but that stuff is shit tier.

>inb4 it's lucas

>larpers
I will have you know I have successfully "larped" many soda cans into submission and my mom says i am handsome in my ALICE kit. any thoughts on the mcx?

Attached: IMG_20181201_200659.jpg (1920x1440, 1.14M)

>J&B over in Beaverton, pretty cool guys and they'll help you find anything you need
Yeah, these guys are dope. Always got some cool class 3 shit sitting around too.

Peninsula is a great area for larping in the woods as well.

Attached: E0608345-ED4B-4F56-8493-03AE279D3739.jpg (600x800, 94K)

lol this is all so tiresome.

Not near enough time on the MCX. My camera guy has one and loves it. It runs very well.

met gt at shot, vry nice guy.

You met them at a gunshow in WA. They were stationed at JBLM and tried getting you to join the shitty WA discord. Be glad you didnt.

I like mine quite a bit, gonna try it in some subzero temps in Alaska latter this month, interested in how it handles that

Might as well ask too, best place to go inna woods/desert here in Nevada?

Attached: mad-max-fury-road-01.jpg (2048x1360, 1.07M)

I live in the tri-cities and have thought of applying to work security out there.

Attached: flat550x550075f.u7.jpg (550x532, 15K)

>this is all so tiresome.
Back to Jow Forums you fucking nazi

thx boo

lol who are we talking about?!

ohhhh when did I become a Nazi!?

Your my favorite YouTuber GT, never stop

Attached: fat.jpg (768x811, 131K)

>lol who are we talking about?!
The trap who said you fucked them

Do you think tight pants will really give me tight groupings?

have you taken an aerial kagwerks class? looking to take their aerial and carbine/pistol course next year

I wanna take more classes here in TX but pretty much the only guys I know of are out at The Ranch in Eagle Lake, do you know of anyone?

Anyone in the Kitsap area?

haha I'm accounted for with my friends the entire time. Sorry to disappoint.

absolutely

I have not, I heard great things from Nic who works at Leupold though.

Drew Estell with Baer solutions is around there a bunch

>I have not, I heard great things from Nic who works at Leupold though.
cool, thanks man. have a good night

Not when you “went to the bathroom” for a while. I know what you did. Just wait till i can prove it.

your tisms are off the charts

So ive been told

Jackson County, Oregon checking in.

Lol let me know when you can.

Attached: 1528547029949.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

what is your favorite christmas song/Carol?

I mean contemporary? I fucking love Michael Bublé

Moondance motherfucker

Why do we have multiple discords we only need one

Attached: 1513647507515.png (689x448, 62K)

Well we did have a black member. "Big buff orc". He also stalked people so that was a thing

What do you bet that GTs camera man is even more operator than he is.

On a metric to 1 to 10, how fucked is Oregon and Washington in the near future for guns and gun laws? If I move out there, could I easily secure a nice little house in the woods where I could go to an accounting job and come home to shoot a bunch of guns without being harassed by pear shaped women with attitudes?

Apparently Michigan is going down the shitter yet again and Wisconsin is economically dry, seems Washington and Oregon have decent centers of business and jobs.

Attached: 1532352143328.png (270x551, 273K)

Nacy pls.

Merry Christmas king

Attached: IMG_20181201_205620.jpg (1920x2560, 1.63M)

Pls fix your M16A1. Get a proper lower and A1 stock.

Add your photo for 2019 Jow Forumslass dad