Self Defence General

Eurofag edition

QOTD
Would a nailgun make a good self defense weapon in euro countries with strict gunlaws?

Attached: post-electricnail.jpg (600x408, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/3-10312556
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_UuImPL4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only if your willing to go to jail for harming a minority in self defense.

you know these exist, second deadliest weapon in history

Attached: ucva.jpg (259x194, 3K)

Make a sten gun or some other simple to make firearm and bury any bodies you make

How tf do one just make a sten gun?

with a machine

Yeah but the problem isnt really the guns themselfs, its the ammo. Making a gun, after doing some research, isnt very difficult. Sure, they might not be the safest but almost all hardware stores have enough junk for you to create a simple gun. The problem is the ammo, since it is harder to come by, and making it yourself is basicly impossible

saltpeter phosphorous and coal

And the casings/bullets? Importing/buying all of this will end up with me getting a visit from the local secret police

There's a lot more to making gunpowder than mashing up some saltpeter, phosphorous and coal

Attached: 1542159216282.jpg (125x125, 2K)

you just don't want it bad enough you lazy slut. Go somewhere else to beg for leniency and forgiveness as weve no time to give you any here.

Im just saying, trying to defend myself would be good and all if it wouldnt end me up in jail

you do realize that your arguing that your life and freedom are two separate chips on a table right? Pick a fucking line my fren or youre going to second guess at the wrongest time

Im European, freedom doesnt exist but if i can choose between a large prison where i am forced to pay taxes but where i can buy commodities, enjoy nature and possibly move and one where i am raped by muslims then i know my pick

then i sincerely hope your chains weigh lightly upon your shoulders

nailguns make shit weapons, even after modifying them to shoot without being pressed againt something, they have shit range and penetration, grow a pair and buy a fucking sword. it doesn't even have to be a sharp one, a blunt sword of good quality will still fuck shit up left right and center, and anyone breaking into your house won't even be expecting actual retaliation in the first place, seeing as europe is pretty cucked.

now a fair word of warning, some two years back a friend of mine came home to a robbery in progres, two men emptying out his house, as he walked up to confront them they simply peppersprayed him in the face and kicked his face in.

also look up local laws on reasonable force and remember that preventing them from getting inside in the first place is your best bet

>as he walked up to confront them they simply peppersprayed him in the face and kicked his face in.

then gets arrested for interrupting a display of diversity

what country? you should be at least able to get pepper spray or bp (depends on your country). if you're in france or italy, you can get 12g rubber slug pistols without a license. you can also get flash-ball weapons there.

Attached: pistolet-gc27-gomm-cogne-cal-1250.jpg (800x400, 34K)

Just buy a fucking gun and say you wrestled it out of the hands of the intruders OP for fuck snakes!

This

i literally own a spear and am trained to use it
If anyone tries to break in i run that motherfucker down.
can easily put under my bed and it costs a fucking dime.

Anyone can make a pipe slamgun. The question is how do you get ammo.

H&H brand nailgun is the best for crippling limbs.

Spears are hard to use in doors. Too much risk of it catching on things when charging, Rapier would be much better, considering the year is 1648.

The simplest way would be to get a license so that you can buy guns and ammo straight out the store. Every Euro country allows some sort of firearm ownership, there isn't a single country where firearms are completely banned.
You could also get ammo from someone else who has a license.
There are guides on how to make your own ammo from scratch. It's not that difficult.
You can also make them from blank ammo, which is available to anyone everywhere in Europe.
Lastly, you can make a homemade musket, which you could load with any projectile and homemade powder, thus bypassing the need to make your own bullets and casing.
But really, all of this is only useful if you can't buy a gun legally, and unless you've been jailed for a crime, you can.

Not to mention there are countries like France where you can own reproductions of black powder firearms that don't use metalic cartridges such as a good old Remingtion 1858 without any licensing or registration.
Same thing with antique firearms designed before 1900, you could just waltz in a store and buy a Swedish Mauser with no hassle.

Expedient homemade shotgun ammunition.
There's a document showing how to make improvised 12 gauge shells with hardware store materials.
Written by the same guy that designed the Luty.

you need a letter from your super to own blanks or blank guns here in Ireland

I shot a spider with a nail gun once. I wouldn't trust a nail gun to defend myself against a two legged attacker though. Even if it was a full size framing nailer. That fucker will launch a 3 inch 10d nail at least 20ft, but it starts tumbling almost immediately.

Battery powered nails guns are still shit, reset time is like 1-2 seconds. And they just don't have the same power as pneumatic guns.

So unless you have pic related, then no.

Attached: Dewalt-AR15-nail-gun.jpg (900x343, 39K)

Life is not DODS

The americans won't be of much help here as they approach this question on an almost philosophical level. It's in their culture, being armed is part of what they are.

Unfortunately we can't afford this kind of reasoning here in the rest of the world. You have to approach this question on a more statistical level.

>what are the odds of you actually having to defend against a home invasion?
>what are the likely consequences if that happens and you are successful?
>do you own land and a shovel?
>how hard is it to acquire guns legally in your contry?
>do you have to register them to your name?
>what about bows, crossbows, slingshots, air rifles, swords, halberds, pepper spray, tasers?
>whether you arm yourselfs or not, what steps can you make to ensure you don't have to defend yourself in the first place? Even if you can own a machine gun, a heavy door and bars on your windows might prevent you from having to use it and deal with the aftermath

Basically it's a balance you have to find between risks, safety, legality and peace of mind.

op fill a sock with batteries or something idk

if someone can put you in jail for having a sock and some batteries everything is fucked

Attached: IMG_0669.jpg (4032x3024, 3.78M)

fpbp
Not wanting to genocide yourself is a hate crime for ethnic Europeans

no one needs a fully semi automatic assault nail gun

In Finland dem "criminals" have started to keep loaded crossbows by the door because not illegal :D Teh funfobba is very butthurt over this of course.

yle.fi/uutiset/3-10312556

Als continuing on home defense:
The questions that really matter are:
1. What is the likelihood of needing home defense, does it outweigh the costs?
2. What are your chances of getting caught / getting buttraped by the criminal system because you can't defend yourself, does it outweigh having the protection?

The answers for reasonable people are something like: my life is more important than someone threatening my life. The chances of getting caught are pretty much zero.

But the cost and effort usually outweigh our lazy asses. Knives at the kitchen are usually available enough, or so people think.

It's also interesting, the gun mentality. Once you own firearms you are quite constantly aware of not having the right to carry it around, what if scenarios are more common to think about.

This exactly.

It's funny how, once you get into guns, you think about potentially using them a lot more even if it's not more likely.

Forums are full of people who debate extensively about "what if" scenarios that will never happen to most of them.

god damn you euro fucks are out of your minds. You're just plotting the most way you can harm someone. These threads have started to become a normal thing since you fucks can't throw acid on people and not have it treated worse as a crime than another sort of battery. You fuckers are the meanest cunts on the planet pretending not to be.

Any country with excessively strict gun laws is also going to have shitty laws regarding self defense and carrying a weapon for the purpose of self defense. The fucking Swedish judicial system expects you to jump out the window of your second story home if it means not having to strike Jamal and Abdullah as they ransack your house and rape your daughter.

I get that there's some people in the US who are in significant danger from their neighbours. I get it.
But... Imagine you meet a guy who walks around his home with a fire blanket on his hip. "You never know, user" he says. If he goes to Walmart, he has a full size aqueous foam fire extinguisher on his back. "It's my constitutional right to be prepared for this." Sure is buddy, sure is. He's saving up for a CAFS to replace the one he's got, even. "Suppressing fire is the name of the game, user."
I'm all for his freedom, but it amazes me he never thinks of LIVING SOMEWHERE LESS FUCKING FLAMMABLE.

Dis Right her is da Cadillac of nail guns fool

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_UuImPL4E

THE ETERNAL STATE

Attached: OIM8.png (866x553, 153K)

>I'm all for his freedom, but it amazes me he never thinks of LIVING SOMEWHERE LESS FUCKING FLAMMABLE.

t. white richfag privilege.

Imagine being able to afford to live somewhere safe. Before mass immigration, forced busing and the Civil Rights Act, most people could.

germany has pretty awful gun laws, but concerning self defense, they have stand your ground laws and as far as carrying weapons goes, they're quite lenient (you can't carry guns though. here in Ireland, we have castle doctrine, but god awful gun laws and carry laws.

they were chzechs, actually

>hello I am too lazy to get a loicense, spoon feed me
Get anatomy book, apply hard object of o weak spots repeatedly and forcefully

Nope, just do the necessary paperwork and whtever your country requires and buy yourself a real gun. You gun do this in every European country.

Deep web deep web deep web

buy the casing
or get a mini lathe, extremely doable for the average joe
get lead its fucking everywhere
make a cast its piss easy
look up a powder recipe online, yes they exist
look up a contact explosive recipe for primer, can be done with household items for dirt cheap
make a punch for primer caps (drill a hole in steel block that matches the needed diameter of the cap, get a pin that is a smaller diameter than the hole, get copper or brass sheet metal, cut small circle out of sheet, place over hole, use pin and mallet to shape it to hole, cut away excess rim, profit?)

cast your own bullets with lead
make your own powder
machine your own brass casings
punch your own primer caps
make your own primer

its alot less work than it seems once you make the tooling
its completely untraceable
it will work fine for your usecase
and once you have a mini lathe you can do alot more than just make casings
if you refurbish a drill press into a shitty makeshift mill you can do even more for next to no cost but your time

also remember, brass casings are reusable if you keep track of them

I Saw a video or something once where a guy turned a nail gun into a sub machinegun