I carry a revolver in 2018

I carry a revolver in 2018

Attached: 1543143165085.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Based & redpilled

FUCK SEMI-AUTOMATICS AND FUCK NIGGERS

Sounds like my buddy who refuses to use semi-autos.
>trusting your live to a jamvolver
lmao

BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO JAMB

>More powerful rounds than are available to most automatics
>If you get a dud primer all you have to do is pull the trigger again
>Can be fired from a coat pocket without any issues

Why does Jow Forums hate revolvers again?

>More powerful rounds than are available to most automatics
And yet the revolvers people actually carry perform worse than a 9mm with the same barrel length
>If you get a dud primer all you have to do is pull the trigger again
And if you get a primer dud in a pistol you just rack it, it's not like that's hard either
>Can be fired from a coat pocket without any issues
White people carry in holsters Jamal

You left out the most important point. Because the action of a revolver is entirely mechanical and operates completely independent of chemical reactions, a revolver still retains its complete function during dry fire practice. Throw one of those laser trainers in the barrel and all you're missing from actually shooting it are the bang and the recoil, while with a semi auto you're stuck with heavily artificial training that prevents you from practicing anything where more than one shot is involved. You also see this when practicing reloads with a revolver, where you can actually practice firing it then reloading. With a semi auto however, you're stuck practicing as if you're riding the slide stop or as if the slide is already locked back which makes your practice more artificial.

Same

Attached: 7C5FB8C5-BDC2-48B4-AA8C-3DB472DDCBEE.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

Hello /k
Is the Beretta APX is the best (not a glock) 9mm striker fired pistol out there?

Attached: the best 9mm.jpg (275x183, 5K)

FNX is better

No.

>practicing more than one shot at a time in dry fire

bullshitting yourself to do this, recoil is real

The shooting community regularly spends time shooting guns that recoil significantly less such as .22 pistols. Are you saying that time spent shooting a .22 pistol doesn't have any effect on your shooting abilities? Sights that don't move when firing the gun like you see on .22 target pistols and revolvers are significantly easier to track during recoil to the point where it isn't much of an issue anyways.

Revolvers also allow you to practice things like target transitions where recoil doesn't have much of an affect and where practice with a semi auto is significantly more artificial.

Sounds like you should just get a .22 automatic and shoot that instead of worrying about dry firing

>White people carry in holsters, jamal

Attached: 1543637581095.png (600x724, 420K)

P10c beats it in every category, ditto for fnx

revolvers are going to be my next three handguns (Rhino 40DS, SAA, Colt 1849) and there's nothing you can do to stop me

>39889588
.22lr is for getting more practice at the range for your dollar. I can't shoot a .22 pistol in my house. I can however dryfire my revolver in my house.

>I can't shoot a .22 pistol in my house
Why not?

Why a .31 and not a .36

checked

Mods should pin this post. Based.

>jamvolver
>implying revovlers have a greater chance of jamming than semi autos even though they've lasted through the rough terrian of the wild west
>implying if a bullet doesn't go off you can't just pull the trigger again whereas a semi auto has to be cocked

Checked

Attached: 2229D4DA-A240-4CB3-92E7-0B7A08BFAFCE.gif (250x190, 1.99M)

Idk man I feel like a .38 special will kill anything.

*squish squish*

Literally when did the FNX have the sig squish issue?

I mean

I dunno

Fellas, I’m thinking of getting the Ruger Super Blackhawk. The 7.5” barrel length seems like a good standard choice, but I’m somewhat enticed by the more exotic 10.5”. What do you think?

Attached: 95E06F4A-813F-4823-82DD-796A298EA512.jpg (475x167, 16K)

>implying the cylinder won't just get stuck and leave you with an inert hunk of steel
I've literally had this happen

Don't

Don’t get either variant or don’t get the excessively long barrel?

OP here. I don't really carry a revolver and you're all LARPing autists who put yourselves at a disadvantage by not carrying an automatic.

Don't get the excessively long barrel.

Maybe you’re the LARPing autist for thinking guns need to be exclusively pragmatic instead of fun or historical or both. Not all guns are about preparedness, I’m not CCing my revolver or dreaming about how it will preform in SHTF.

Fuck off you're gay, revolvers are for fun, like every gun

Bet none of you fags would be willing to take a +P round from this 5 shot thot so shut the fuck up with your semi autos. Police used revolvers for a long time and did just fine, what are you fags doing that's so much more dangerous?

ITT: Larping soft brains

Attached: 47349452_1980652422234726_9012073814988685312_n.jpg (720x1280, 31K)

>Bet none of you fags would be willing to take a +P round from this 5 shot thot so shut the fuck up with your semi autos.

Would you let me shoot you with a paintball gun for no reason, you brainlet fuck? This is the shittiest argument that 85-IQ dullards love to throw out.

Says the soft brain comparing paintball to real firearms. That's when I stopped taking you serious. Do you even own a firearm or are you just a larping?

Rhetorical question, mr. tough man, now go clean your room and daddy will buy you a new tipman.

You're such a fucking retard. I bet you wouldn't want me to magdump into your flabby belly with my 22, or pit one in your ribs with a flintlock, it doesn't make them good carry guns because of that you complete faggot. How people can be so logically unsound is just astounding

Nice way to miss the point retard. You're so dumb you think you're intelligent it's just sad really.

Yeah of course I wouldn't to take a mag dump to the cheese burger locker, when the fuck I say that? I'm just saying man, if you're gonna try to act tough for carrying a semi-auto just make sure you're willing to take a +P from a revolver or else you're just a dumb fuck wanna be tough guy. Police carried them for YEARS, took out bank robbers with them, etc. What are you doing on a daily basis that's so dangerous? Have to sneak past your mom's bedroom to get more mountain dew and snacks for your extended basement ops? Jeez better grab a glock with a 33 round mag!!

Confirmed paintball LARPer, get lost faggot.

OP post your revolver, fuck anyone who hates them.

Get the 8 shot .357

Revolvers are awesome.

>And if you get a primer dud in a pistol you just rack it, it's not like that's hard either

Hard to do when you’re fending off Tyrone and his buddies who are swarming you. That’s also the reason why coat pocket carry is superior. Having your gun in your hand when trouble starts is the best way to insure things work out in your favor.

This may come as a shock to some of you NASCAR Americans, but not every SD situation takes place at 25 or 7 yards.

You humorless little twat, you could fuck up a wet dream. You fulfilled your duty, you made this thread. Now stfu and let us talk.

Jamal pls

>>Can be fired from a coat pocket without any issues
Isn't it like illigal and can get you fucked over in court

dumb frogposter

I do this knowing full well that it is suboptimal and activly steer people away from doing the same. Way I see it, if I can't stop something with 5 shots of .357 I just fucking lose. I don't fuck around with my choice of aesthetic. I live as an autist and will fight as one of need be.

>trailer trash walks in to the shop with a 6.5" barreled Taurus in .44 smelling like weed and looking like meth
Nice tiny penis you got there bud.

Attached: 1536156595475.jpg (453x294, 48K)

Chrome plated .32 revolver ftw, bro. With pearl grips, coz bitches love pearl grips.

Depends. If you’re not in a constitutional carry state, you’ll want to have a CCW permit.

You can with .22 super colibri and a trap. That is if you can find the ammo and a trap who's into that.

jokes on y'all slidefags. if HR7115 passes we'll all be carrying revolvers, that is until the democrats learn a new term "double-action," and then we'll all be clinkin around with spurs and SAA's. It's gonna be fucking kino

Attached: smang.jpg (951x693, 80K)

>we'll all be carrying revolvers
No, only the cucks who listen to blatantly unconstitutional bs

checked, and yeah I'm never giving my shit up ever. was mostly for laf

Nothing funny about Tyranny, user

fody fo fo lif

Attached: 1517591352684.jpg (2576x1932, 1.12M)

ballad of buster scruggs coming to a suburb near you..
Also true...but then we all get lever gats and saloons and the dickwavers kill each other off. glorious

Attached: 1515400718439.jpg (316x400, 18K)

my hands are too small for most semi automatics

Why don't you just calm down

I carry both semis and double action revolvers and I don't really feel outgunned with either. Sure the revolver isn't the most modern choice but the simplicity of pulling the trigger instead of messing with a safety is comforting. People put much stock in capacity, if ten guys jump you and one of them gets shot, their first thought probably is to run away. They don't know how much ammo you have so they ain't thinking "he's only got 4 rounds left lol" they're thinking "OH SHIT TYRESE JUST GOT BLASTED, ILL MISS YOU NIGGA".

Attached: 1543337931131.jpg (480x369, 70K)

What is that? A gun for ants?

I have revolvers inherited from my grandfather that are 70+ years old with untold thousands of rounds through them and have not had single failure. I don't own a single auto I can say that about.

edit: thanks for the sticky

Attached: bsrdhnbfxg.jpg (73x266, 3K)

Only revolver worth owning is a Schofield
Every other type of revolver is not worth owning

>rough terrain of the wild west
So warm and dry weather

Hey I like semi automatics

You dont have a Schofield.
So you have no first hand experience.

what is DA/SA semi auto? I forgot you're probably a nogunz faggot

Not, the guy who posted the question but,
Why is a longer barrel not recommended?

Oh, I see now. You’re merely a tremendous faggot.

Shhh easy

Attached: 1418057864188.png (828x1403, 302K)

I carry a single action in 2018.
>1 digit off

2019?

Punctuation.

Less fun unless you're using it as a target or long range hunting gun. Long barrel is just more fucking steel to hold up for long periods and it gets very un/k/omfy

You're pretty good

Harder to spin although it is possible, I learned to spin on a C96 BB gun before I got my Cimarron. Dumb reason I know but spinning is more fun than it has any right to be.

Lolwut you spun a C96 for shiggles?

i have several carry guns of various sizes and carry the one that is best for the days attire or my mood

Attached: 1543112757304.png (331x10000, 160K)

Only "handgun" I had at the time. It was a full metal BB gun so it still had weight to it although it's lighter than the actual thing. It's not so hard once you learn to spin without hitting other parts of your arm and hand with the long ass barrel.

You guys are too anal about carry guns. If you are able to carry it, it's in a reasonable caliber and it functions, then its good to go in most circumstances.

not the guy you're talking to, but even with a da/sa you have to cycle the slide if the round's a dud. With a revolver you just pull the trigger again.
Of course if that round wasn't a dud, but a hangfire...well then you got additional problems depending on the revolver design...

Get the 5-shot .454 with the Bisley grip and 6.5" barrel. Here's mine with my Marlin 1895G

Attached: CBG.jpg (3264x2448, 1.12M)

What caliber?

Checked and kekd

Attached: 1529033207518.jpg (720x958, 51K)

Same.
Too lazy to take pic
Good ole .357 GP100

Attached: GP100.jpg (640x480, 103K)