What's the most you've ever spent on a gun Jow Forums?

New shooter, pic related is the most for me. Link below. Israeli K98 built in Borsigwalde Germany in 1938 with the waffenamt/eagle stamps and star of david/hebrew stamps completely in tact on the receiver. This rifle is insanely unique mainly because every other Israeli K98 I've seen had the nazi markings peened off. This one doesn't. That and it was built in fucking 1938 (year of Kristallnacht and the Munich agreement), went all the way through the second world war, and then was one of the first rifles shipped in to the Haganah (proto IDF) for the war for Israeli independence. Until this time, jews had only been able to really form militias or gangs, always living under someone else's rule and having no formal political or state body of their own since ancient times. The Haganah/IDF was the first formal standing Hebrew army - jewish soldiers, under jewish leadership, in a jewish state - since the destruction of the first temple in 587 bc by Nebuchanezzar, and this rifle was in their hands.
Now I know people will point to other Israeli K98's and say, "but this one's $600 mwah mwah." This one is completely unique. The historical significance is utterly profound. Not even beginning to touch on the philosophical import or spiritual import. And on top of all of that, IT'S A FUCKING K98 CHAMBERED IN FUCKING .308!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! There were a couple of other serious bidders that tapped out, it went from $946 to $2775 in a matter of minutes between me and two other bidders. But still...something about having an expensive gun seems wrong in a way. Like I won't be able to honor and use it as a gun and instead need to fuss over it as an asset and investment.
gunbroker.com/item/791561991

Attached: sold.png (637x370, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XxBsNVfbmew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About 900 syrup dollars.
I just can't imagine myself spending more than a grand on a single gun even if I could afford it no problem. Maybe it'll wear off in time but I'm still traumatized by having been a freelance worker who was one bad luck away from living on a credit card.
[/blog]

960, plus 80 for an optic, god knows how much for mags, and cleaning supplies for her

>posting to convince himself he did not get assraped

Bought an AMD-65 for $350 last year.

Got a 1943 German K98 for $250.

Got me a mosin a couple years back for $200 and bought another just recently for the same price.

Spent $200 on a Winchester 1200

About to spend $400 on a Springfield M1 Garand, that'll be my highest cost to date.

$1150 on an SVT 40.

I probably have about $2000 sunk into my AR pistol, which is very close to the one Mrgunsngear built a couple months ago:
youtu.be/XxBsNVfbmew

>About to spend $400 on a Springfield M1 Garand, that'll be my highest cost to date.
Where the fuck did you find a Garand for $400?

lmao OP got raped on a jew-mixmaster gun

For a single gun, $1,800. Will prob have another $4k in that gun within a month after I go full retard and buy a Swaro Z8i and sheit

Attached: 1490138794266.jpg (655x527, 36K)

If you spend more than $1000 on a firearm, it had better be damned historically significant or a high probability of killing people had better be in your job description.

$1150 for a '90s M1A with five mags. Runner up would be $1100 for a Ruger No.1 in .416 Rigby with a Leupold scope, box of ammo, and case.

You just gotta know people. It isn't from a shop.

All my guns are 100% legit. No gangster stolen guns shit.

But yeah. Make friends with people who have guns. Especially older people who were in their 20s during the 90s-early 00s. Eventually you'll find awesome deals.

They're out there.

>But yeah. Make friends with people who have guns. Especially older people who were in their 20s during the 90s-early 00s. Eventually you'll find awesome deals.

>Letting fortysomething Gen X’ers tap your boipucci in exchange for finding you gun deals.
Sounds legit to me.

>80 dollar optic
May as well just spent that on ammo. What a waste

nice find OP , im jelly

How can you even spend that much on an AR pistol?

niggerism

About 650 for a Yugo SKS, because I didn't know better at the time. God it was a piece of shit too.
I even spent another 200 on it with aftermarket trash that made it worse.

Attached: cat.jpg (1024x681, 95K)

By buying components that aren’t shit that’ll fall apart after 1000 rounds or rust after two nights outside like your $350 kit from PSA.

someone's upset

MAK-90 for $700, then work and parts for a spiker conversion

I passed up on one at a gun show that still had nazi markings for $300 a guy was trying to get me to buy. I didn't want a jewed up k98, I wanted an original

nigger with nigger's remorse detected

OP here, I'm having some serious doubts honestly. As unique and incredibly historic as the rifle is, it's just not worth that much to me. I know I can find one eventually for cheaper, maybe not as perfect as this but waaaaaaay fucking cheaper. Dude offered to sell me another that was '45 (who the fuck wants a post-war k98 honestly) for $800. The more I think about it the more I realize I care more about having a .308 k98 made in germany between '39 and '41 (ideally '41 with operation barbarossa pretty much guaranteeing the rifle was on the eastern front) than I care about having THIS EXACT RIFLE for that price. I'm pretty sure I could find one for way fucking cheaper eventually. Still though, that shit is one of a kind. Literally the only one I've seen with the eagles intact.

Attached: guys...png (604x613, 257K)

$2500 on a double stack 10mm STI 1911.

>Letting internet autists talk you out of liking one of your favorite rifles.
Grow a spine, user.

the main issue is that for that much money there's no way for me to interact or enjoy it as just a gun. It's this insane investment. It makes me feel like I'm balancing plates on a tight rope more than I am enjoying having a beautiful gun. As much as I try I can't shake that feeling, and for fuck sake I want to enjoy my purchase above all

Fuck off niggercommie.

>”My $300 AR made out of bargain bin parts from an internet Black Friday sale is just as good!”
LOL sure it is, bro.

I don't have one I'm just laughing at your defensiveness

Attached: 1491941812929.jpg (792x558, 96K)

Full titanium upper, lower, and everything else that can be titanium. Ive considered it a lot of times, but havnt done it yet. I just wanna flex on scarfags.

Just do it user. You won't regret it

You'll never find another one faggot, get that shit.

I kill animals from really far away with my $3000 bang sticks

On one single complete gun purchase? About $800.
On all the parts together to build a gun? Not exactly sure which is most but including optics and suppressors I've got some pretty gucci shit.. 3 AR's in the $2,500-3,000 range.

Wow I wish I would of bought the Jew k98 now. Didn't know how much it was worth to autists

You guys are right, this is my fucking grail gun. I just have to seriously shake off how expensive it is and just poor my heart into loving and honoring it. A rifle used by both the nazis and the israelis in their war for independence. That and there are countless ways in which it is significant. Oh and the serials on the bolt and receiver match. Like fuck me.....

>poorfag general

Attached: 3 more things.jpg (4032x2579, 3.56M)

the crazy thing is I was one of 3 guys bidding that high.

Looks like money can't buy taste

7000$ on an M11/9
With all the various uppers, optics, magazines, and components I'm over 10k on it.

Its not even my most expensive impulse buy

Attached: 20181202_214946.jpg (2560x1440, 1.41M)

lmao i panic bought a M&P 15 after sandy vag for 1K
they go for 400 now
pls kill me

It's unique. That's for sure. Honestly, if you can afford it then do it. You'll regret it if you don't, and you may never see one like this again.
Once I passed on a haitian mauser and an arisaka for $200 a piece. I wasn't really sure I wanted to get into surp at the time, and I've regretted it since. You do you buddy

uggo

I wanna see the screen shot or email that says you won the item, because otherwise you're just acting retarded for attention.

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-213759_GunBroker.jpg (1080x1920, 335K)

>dumb nigger spending money on shit-tier dogshit nigger guns
Congrats, you did it

>angry poors
Everytime

Attached: soldtome.png (1177x619, 133K)

>What's the most you've ever spent on a gun Jow Forums?

About 170 euros.

>people call out my shit taste in firearms
>heh, must be because they're jealous
It's time for bed, Timmy

wouldfuckwith/10 as long as you ditch that fucing dustcover optic mount

>blowing money on stupid meme guns instead of quality stuff
Yeah I'm angry alright

>mfw these post

My AKMS is getting Zenitco too

Attached: 1521150540390.png (650x1350, 609K)

>he's a weeb virgin loser too
Wow, how surprising. Kys you hideous neckbeard virgin

That's a really steep price for what it is, but I dig the history. I'd love to acquire an Israeli Mauser for the same reason, I appreciate the irony.

I have seen one with waffenamps overstamped with these little blue stars of david, but it was completely roached. Headspace was way too long, bore was a sewer-pipe, seller wanted $600.

>he's getting angrier
Oh nononono

Attached: Kneeling reload no sound.webm (1920x1080, 1.45M)

1700 on a piston AR10

that's the real concern for me honestly is the headspace. it's the main reason I want to have an inspection so I can run a go/no-go through it. though honestly I think the rifle is in a good enough state to where those things can be worked with. Bore can be polished and rerifled if necessary and the barrel can be set back. We'll see. Now that I'm over paying that high for one this unique the next hurdle is going to be having it function. My goal is to have this be my hunting rifle, and honestly I think it stands a good chance of being just that. Every video I've seen of people shooting them they're putting commercial .308 win through it so I think the headspace will be fine. Still am nervous tho. But yeah, all that history. I mean it was built in fucking borsigwalde, the city where Paul Mauser was recruited

theyll be $1k again during kamala vs trump 2020

congratulations matthew, you suck at redactions

1600ish for a SP5K.
Just spent 1400 on a mk23.

Both were bought with industry discount. Since I was leaving the job that gave me the discount, I thought might as well buy shit I would never consider otherwise.

thanks for the heads up, how did you remove for future reference?

Gun itself, about $2200 after taxes.

Along with the other accessories, it's prob closer to $5k now:
- Trijicon ACOG
- JP silent capture spring
- Geissele trigiger
- Surefire flashlight
- Offset sights

$3000 on my full auto M14. Close second was the full-fun German G3 at $2500. The Britbong L1A1 was only $1300.

Attached: 15F5F7F8-7313-42C2-B01A-9BA21EC4C9C2.jpg (1536x2048, 1.12M)

$2500 on a P49.

Attached: 123.jpg (2048x1365, 678K)

1k on a 1916 erfurt p08 with WWII capture papers. Guy who brought it back had it nickel plated, but this historical value to me is priceless. I bought it from the man's son, both of whom we're my neighbors growing up, and his old man was like an extra grandfather to me, and at the time his son was having problems paying hospital bills. I know I payed too much, but it's something I wanna pass down one day and tell my kids about the old man that brought it back and passed on wisdom and guidance to me.

My competition gun has about 3.5k - 4k into it (upside down dollarydoos tho)

Bought a G41 for $3100. Sold it a week later for $4500.
I still regret selling it because it was a really good deal. Just a bolt/carrier mismatch but it was righteous as fuck. I'll probably never get a decent G41 at bottom dollar again.

shoudlve kept it. theyll be $8k guns in a few years. i think they were going for about $1k back in 2012

I just spent $850 on my first AR, a bit over $1k if I include the cost of tools I never had.

Attached: 1461559493310.gif (360x360, 955K)

>I bought an over priced gun that was made by Jews

Attached: 1530414882998.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Based. Imperial Germany stuff is far too underrated compared to nazi Germany. I would love to get my hands on pic related

Attached: German_Empire_navy_luger.jpg (1600x866, 209K)

top right corner my dude

Fuck me I saw one of those in a gun shop for 350 nearly 8 years ago

>Letting fortysomething Gen X’ers tap your boipucci in exchange for finding you gun deals.

Sounds worth it to me. Two guns for the price of one

Anyone know where I can get a WWII or WWI German mauser??

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000182492139_trans++pVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpg (1821x1138, 151K)

Damn in the US you'd be paying around 20k for each for a pre ban transferrable one atleast. Basically the price of a low end car for a gun

>Anyone know where I can get a WWII or WWI German mauser??

Gunbroker is where I got mine.

Attached: Kar98k (1).jpg (1243x932, 967K)

Is it authentic? How much did you pay

>either you spend 2k+ or 350
Ya, there's nothing more telling when somebody doesn't know what they're doing than when they think dollar signs makes it better. You're just like the guys that start buying all the expensive parts for their tuner cars without knowing the first thing about tuning

>Is it authentic?

Yes. 1944 BYF code, all matching. Great condition with mirror perfect bore. Came with vet bringback paperwork and the bayonet, too.

>How much did you pay
About $1200-$1300. Can't remember exact amount.

Attached: Kar98k (2).jpg (894x671, 424K)

>full titanium
What a waste of titanium though

Like you'll ever find out anyway. I'd bet you never put more than 500 rounds through it. People that make this argument spend 99 percent of their time admiring their guns and about 1 percent actually shooting them

Very nice

Your a peasant if your over 18 and think $2000 is alot of money

$1500 for this. Got in NIB about a year or so ago.

The finish isn't glorious but the quality of craftsmanship is impeccable and it has the crispest trigger I've ever felt. Shame they're out of business.

Attached: USFA Rodeo (1).jpg (640x379, 80K)

>being this disconnected from reality.
If shtf richfags are so fucked.

>panic buyer
You deserve your fate

where do you live that you can get full giggle rifles at that price?

$1400 for an AR15. There's a STG44 going on auction in my country soon, pic related. Expected price is $7000. If only I wasn't poor.

Attached: qdZN8pqw.jpg (1024x722, 84K)

>Late War buttplate
>laminated Standard Modell stock?
>pre/early war barrel band
>mid/late war style nose cap
>pre/early war rear sight
>milled floorplate
Excuse me OP but what the fuck is this? Did the isrealis just put together rifles from a parts bin like the Russians did?

Why am I disconnected from reality. What's the average wage in the US for you to struggle to part with $2000

You don't know how good you have it.

Also not richfag.

Congrats on getting it OP I was in the other thread you made talking about it

Probably in Doesn'tgiveafuckland

Learn to greentext faggot, no one wants to read this wall of text

Attached: isthisfaggotserious.gif (234x159, 315K)

hey man, if I can get an special condition M1 garand for 400$ - I'd give up the pucci to some white bearded Xer.

I"m a whore - who cares - retrovirals are cheap, but, M1s are not.

holy fuck you got jewed