Australia thread

>Get your license
firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/

>Jow Forumsangaroos discord, at least 90% AFP & ASIO free
discord.gg/9ehFas

Attached: Westraliaconsitmeme.jpg (959x771, 212K)

Tfw no 8x56r in aus at a reasonable price :(

Attached: JPEG_20181205_191132.jpg (3120x4160, 1.69M)

There's not really any centerfire ammo in Aus that's reasonably priced.
Time to get that loading bench

fuck off the discord is full

Ahem
FUCK BUNGINS

Attached: 1543600165288.jpg (584x575, 74K)

Any opinions on the CZ 557 as an aus legal SHTF gun?

Attached: CZ557RAN308.tag.0.png (4134x1068, 2.05M)

Yeah I joined the discord but straight up IDK what the fuck discord is or how to use it soz.

get a scout instead

its here

Attached: 2l3bzx.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Anyone shoot IPSC in WA here?

Just acquired my first dream gun thanks to the news that the seppos were phasing out m40's. Now I have a real reason to finish the degree and start earning proper money.

I had depression a couple of years ago and the police are aware of it since I got a temporary contract working for them (in a non-police role) through a disability employment scheme because of it. It seems like getting a job was all I needed and since then I've been fine, don't take any medication and worked consistently as well but now I'm thinking of getting a gun licence. Is it going to stop me being able to get one?

Depends on state, but I've had a friend on strong anti-depressants not get knocked back on an additional in WA.
No harm in trying I guess, as long as you don't have a record of stuff like violent or drug related crime you should be fine.

pics

God I wish I could have an sks.

Attached: 1543940692788.png (500x504, 132K)

no I mean I have a specific gun that I really want to get now, I don't actually own it yet.

>implying the government is going to allow you to have the scary US military sniper rifles
yes we all know it's just a remington 700 with a better trigger and a paint job but come on mate

nah cunt M40 conversions are cool AF.

wait are you talking about just converting a 700 to m40 specs or actually importing an m40? because i'm talking about the latter and even if it's technically allowed now it won't be once gun control australia gets wind of it

Well the former is probably easier, fair few gun Gunsmiths do it like Beatons.
Besides I doubt GCA could stir up much about a bolt action rifle, would kinda be reaching far even for them

Just keep going to arms fairs to pick it up.

Just buy one off the abbos for a handle of whiskey and a jerrycan of petrol.

moi land

Attached: cunt.jpg (259x194, 13K)

Is there anyway you can target practice outside of a range? Like with cans, clay pots ect. Or do you need to have your own far away rural land to do anything like that

I feel the same way about all the AKs I see on here.

Attached: 1503775832440.jpg (360x203, 30K)

Does anyone remember the IPSC club in the Gosnells hills or the Max Williams gunstore upstars on Rokeby Road in Subi? Vintage Perth shooting for sure.