Drugs and gun

Hey bros, serious question here. Late 20's, considering getting an adderall prescription (wont get into the reasons)

However im concerned about the negative effect it could have on future gun ownership, etc. How long before having "ADD" on your record makes you a red flag?

Any of yall have thoughts on this?

Attached: stop-taking-aderall-healthyplace.jpg (800x450, 80K)

never. Congress is massively gridlocked and it took this long just to raise the minimum age for rifles to 21 in some states.

Do not take legal drugs user, I'm fairly certain that counts as a mental illness and you'll be fucked once those common sense gun regulations come into effect nationally.

thats pretty much my concern :/

I take concerta and live in MD and have yet to have a problem so If I can be legal drugs in MD and still buy guns you should be fine user

I wouldn't do it, just like I'll never seek help for depression ON THE OFF CHANCE I ever feel depressed

>Methandguns
>minusteeth

Not like there's much difference between people on medication losing their guns now versus everyone losing their guns 20 years from now.
They're simply one of the stepping stones on the way to total confiscation.

As it stands now, you have to be found by a court to have a mental illness or been involuntarily committed to a mental institution to be barred from owning. That's federal law. Various state laws may be different. As far as state "red flag" laws, those things are a fucking field of landmines. You might have a a couple beers and your neighbor that hates you thinks you're a raging alcoholic and call the cops and they take all your guns.

I take Adderall and Zoloft. Get lazy without the former and grumpy without the latter. Doesn't mean I'm gonna an hero or go out and cap someone.
But what said. Some nosy neighbor can have your dog killed.
I think the consensus is that, meds or not, we can kiss due process goodbye.

get ready for "mental illness" to constitute anxiety, ADD, etc

Right now you're safe with taking basically any prescribed drugs as long as you have not been 1013'd. Of course that could change in the future, but I'm certain that you would still be fine with Adderall for ADD. The only things that I would be concerned with are prescribed drugs for anything that could lead to suicidal/homicidal intent, such as antidepressants or antipsychotics. But dude, even running that risk it's not worth it to be walking around with untreated depression. Untreated schizophrenia is a whole different thing and you should definitely not own guns.

Bullshit I’m on Ritalin and I live in the Midwest’s California and I’ve never had an issue. ADHD isnt gonna get your funs taken.

well it seems it's time to take lead any show the states that common sense gun laws can be federally mandated

-it will require a new database - who cares who administers it - let the ATF do it
-complaints that are not critical will be referred to psychologist/social worker
-guns should be able to be stored in a neutral area after any unwarranted alerts are shown to be unneeded - a friend's house (as done in PA), 2A they can't just take them
-mandatory safes for new AR purchases. i went to my first range visit with my AR to sight in the MBUIs and some guy was sighting a creedmoor talking about how an AR was stolen from his apt. nigger please

Unless you live in some communist country or state that we're unaware of, prescription stimulants and guns are A-OK, and awesome, even.

Just be responsible.

>lives in california
>addicted to ritalin
>"I've never had an issue!"

you'll be the first person they'll throw in jail when they pass new laws

I'd strongly recommend against using amphetamines more than occasionally, purely for your own health.

"Midwest's California," so Colorado I guess?

Colorado is not midwest

Use the guns and they'll have a harder time taking them away.

Taking addy doesnt disqualify you lol

Tfw midwest is more like northeast

Denying you Constitutional rights because you're receiving treatment for a medical condition is never going to happen, and if it does, you'll be the lucky person who gets to win a case in Based Justice Kavanaugh's court

Just don't tell anyone

Go read a 4473
If you take perscription drugs NOT because of a court order, youre fine

>t. on anti-depressants for past 4 years & regularly buys funs

you aren't signing a hipaa form, op. i take vyvanse and never have issues getting strapped

>considering getting an adderall prescription
no

We have a drug and gun locally

Attached: mcaysvilledrugand-gun.jpg (640x480, 83K)