2011+8-1

>2011+8-1
>still buying Glocks
>still buying the same shit over and over again

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

>I need to buy something different from a glock because I grew up being told I was special throughout my childhood and now I need the world to know that I am too good for the global standard of pistols because everyone uses them and I can't be like everyone because it was drilled into my head that I am special

Attached: 1543091923935.gif (800x800, 178K)

Posting the same shit over and over again?

>muh global standard
>muh iPhone of guns

Every day until you like it

You know I'm right faggot

So you are freely admitting before Jow Forums that your thread is spam?

It's not Jow Forums anymore

>2018
>not buying glocks
>BECKY WORE THE SAME DRESS AS ME, WHATEVER SHALL I DO

>almost 2019
>paying $600 for a $300 dress

You and Becky are both fucking stooges

how is Glock the iphone of guns? Shit analogy

I've never owned a glock and I've always hated Glocktards, but yesterday I fingerfucked a g19 and g26. They felt amazing and now I want a g26.

Is it really?

>extremely common and basic
>same gun re-released over and over again
>fans blindly buy the next one and claim its the best thing ever
>its fans will do anything to convince you to buy one and that you'll never need anything else

>glock that sells regularly for $450 before discounts should only be worth $300
>hey guise check out my new vp9

The same type of people who buy Glocks buy iPhones. It's pathetic really.

Just because HK is HK doesn't mean Glock has any reason to overcharge for what is basically a better Hi-Point.

>Glock
>basically a better Hi-Point

Attached: UqhkyiCjK6sC75G1nfDYrGzUCftHMGfGj7_IVt1-UMo.png (997x649, 371K)

>Gen 2 Glock: same thing with 2 new features
>Gen 3 Glock: same thing with 2 new features, minus 1 old feature
>Gen 4 Glock: hey guys guess what?! 2 new features!
>Gen 5 Glock: you get the picture

So you realize it's not really that great if they have to keep adding features, whereas the competition realizes they're competing with the iPhone of guns so they just add all the future features at once. For example, Glock has been dancing around a fully ambidextrous gun for a decade now. Instead of just releasing a fully goddamn ambidextrous gun: one generation has a reversible mag release but one sided slide stop, next generation has dual sided slide stops, but still a one sided mag release, next generation maybe just MAYBE might be fully ambi... When you could just go buy an FNS for $150 cheaper and have the ambi controls like every goddamn gun should have in 2018.

Fuck off czoy boy

>reliable striker-fired pistol in a popular caliber
>made inexpensively
>ugly
>known for bad stock parts

Make a hi-point slightly better looking, give it a wider grip, and use better materials and you will have something very close to a Glock.

Attached: 1525786237234.png (768x768, 86K)

>only response to legitimate observations is "le funny meme face"

It's ok, you can like Glock. I'm not saying you can't. Glock just charges too much for a product that is about as basic as they come.

>Calls something the global standard of pistols
>Can't even do a left handed failure drill

B-but look, it only has one button! It's so simple, just like an iPho- NEVERMIND!

>Glock just charges too much
It's a brilliant business model really. They sell to their police contracts for cheap, and you pick up the cost they lose by paying over double what they're actually worth. Result: all police have them because of how cheap they are despite being usable, and dumbasses see that so many "professionals" use them and pay a premium for them! Alp-kikes strike again.

Just because so many police have them doesn't mean they're actually good. I wouldn't buy one for the same reason I wouldn't buy a crown vic.

How about your exploding P10S and P07s?

I actually know someone at work that has a former police Crown Vic. Actually not a bad car from what he said even with 250,000 miles.

What about exploding Glocks? I didn't even say I liked CZs. They're pretty cheapy too.

>Muh anecdotes

I traded in my Walther PPQ M2 for a Glock 19 with front slide serrations and factory night sights.

I liked the walther especially for 20-35 yard shooting but the Glock just runs faster, plus it’s nice picking up 20 dollar mags from big daddy unlimited and finding accessories at every store.

Also you dont have to remove the rear sight to disassemble the slide.

That said I still like other pistols, I have a shield 2.0 and it shoots really good.

>buying used police cars
>not buying civvie versions of them and subsequently making them LOOK like police cars

>Glock is the iPhone of Guns

>Built intuitively
>Easy to use and handle
>Looks good
>Bunch of aftermarket accessories

its a good analogy, except Glock has a wider range of products

>>Looks good
Come on, you don't really mean that

Crown vics are cheap as fuck, v8, rwd, can take some turbocharging. Also body on frame and shit.
They are extremely good cars for the price, the only bad thing about them is the weight and the auto trans

But user, I’m not buying Glocks anymore.

Now I’m building them myself.

Attached: 49CE2CD8-590F-4365-9F32-E416915243E1.jpg (3715x2784, 2.29M)

>buying striker fired pistols at all

lmao

Attached: cz.png (1117x745, 805K)

Hipster soi faggot

You know only s󠛡o󠛡yboys can't s󠛡o󠛡y, right?

Onions?

You'll get 'em next time, champ.

>still spouting reddit memes

Glocks are already full ambi since you can switch the side the mag release goes on. Why would you want a button on both sides at the same time? That's retarded.

You act like people automatically buy the next gen of glocks that comes out. I'm never getting rid of my gen4.

>wanting a clean consistent trigger pull, lower recoil and better aesthetics makes you a hipster onions faggot

lol ok retard

Attached: B16RFCNr.jpg (1456x819, 167K)

mah nigga

Attached: br2049_animu.jpg (1692x1252, 205K)

Best looking polymer striker gun except the gen 1 P99.

We get it, you love semen and the taste of penis. No need to vent

checked

Attached: doot.png (532x582, 514K)