I know im going to be crucified but I would like to buy a glock 19 but don't know what Gen to buy...

I know im going to be crucified but I would like to buy a glock 19 but don't know what Gen to buy. I also live in califuckna so it can't be past a certain Gen because so fun here

Attached: 32667-DEFAULT-l.jpg (1350x900, 180K)

For brand new you're stuck with Gen 3s.

Gen 3

Buy whatever you can find for a decent price. A Glock is a Glock is a Glock is a Glock.

If I ever get a Glock again Im getting a Gen2 17.
19s are for NPCs and manlets.

Gen 5 is the best but

>California

and it's probably not worth the however many hundreds of dollars you'd have to pay extra to get one over there. Just get a gen 3.

carrying full size is for hamplanets and oper8rs

New Glock 19s are all good to go.
The differences are pretty small.

Attached: 14800907_10155317056428906_352634072_n.jpg (960x720, 54K)

Objectively the best gen

PF940C

Weirdly enough, I prefer 4th Gen the most, but I would happily take any gen glock. They're great guns.

I know about the handgun roster. How, even in the mind of a progressive, is Cali's public safety increased by allowing gen 3's but blocking gen 4/5s? Same bullet, same magazine size, same velocity.

You’re right, we should ban them all.

The point of it is to eventually end all new handgun sales in CA as manufacturers stop making their old models that are on the roster. Luckily for the poor cunts that live there, Cali is a big enough market Glock will make gen 3s for as long as they need to.

Cali banning every handgun would finally mobilize gun owners though. And that's not even counting Heller's striking down DC's handgun ban.

I love Glocks, but imo since you're in Cali and limited to 10 round magazines, you should just get something like an HK45C. 9mm's biggest advantage over 45 is capacity, which you don't have in Cali. Unless you're looking for a subcompact gun.

I just got a g19 gen 3 with ameriglos for 500. Only complaint is the trigger guard digging into my middle finger. Otherwise it's glock perfection.

Move.

I've thought about undercutting, but I'm too big of a pussy, so I just got used to it.

What is the difference between a gen 3 a gen 4 and a gen 5, except the fact the gen5 has the rmr mount??? I own a gen 4, do I really have anything up on a gen 3,2 or 1? and does the 5 have anything on me??/

Not all gen 5's have optics mounts, only the MOS versions. The internals on the 5's are basically completely different from the previous gens, and externally the slide looks different and there aren't any finger grooves, but the only important difference is that the trigger is much better.

A g19 btw

Does your google not work? They literally have a chart on their website explaining the differences between the generations.

what about the 3 and 4 are there any mentionable differences? Or did I just pay more for a meaningless number like all these Iphone cucks

Google is the devil and I wanted to engage some nice anons(not your faggot ass) in discussion!

from 3 to 4 glock switched recoil systems, 4 have the dual recoil spring which reduces the peak recoil impulse

First off, is right, holy shit.

And the main differences between the 3rd and 4th gen is the 4 comes with a third magazine, has a bigger magazine release button, has a more aggressive grip texture and has interchangeable backstraps.

3 has fingergrooves, 4 has a removable back strap, what other information do you request to be spoonfed?

Now I'm looking into g26 for my next calicucked pistol. I figure I'll get some assault mags from AZ for when shtf. The g26 makes sense for CA mags.

This. If you really want a 9mm Glock get a G26. They sell magazine sleeves and pinky extensions if you want a bigger grip, and if the Supreme Court ever steps in or you move to America, your G26 can take standard capacity mags from its bigger sisters.

Trusting you know how to shoot to begin with the G26 has very mild recoil.

How hard is it the "modify" a magpul Zhukov stock to fit a mak90, A folder would be nice but a "skeleton" tube stock would work...Or what are my options besides trying to find a chinese folder to put on it??? I really am not into putting a standard wood stock on it, but this thumbhole stock HAS to go!

they are all fine the differences between the generations are only bothered with by spergs and boomers, just pick whatever is available.

The Glock 43 might interest you as well being a Commiefornia resident!

Off roster m8 I don't have a loicense to purchase one

SS80

I have 2 glocks Gen 3 19 and Gen 3 29sf in 9x25 Dillon. Gen 3 is best.

>I also live in califuckna
Dude, you're gettin' a gen 3

Most gun control measures in anti gun places across the world arent at all designed to prevent violence, they are designed soley to reduce legal firearm ownership as much as possible. Most anti gunners, and especially the high up ones who have influence, do not give a single fuck about firearm violence, they only use that as a moral platform to try and convince normies to go along with them. Hence why so often we end up asking ourselves the question 'how can anyone be so retarded to think this makes people safer?' The answer is no, they dont think it reduces danger, and it isnt designed to do that, they think it will reduce ownership, which is what they really want.

They gonna kick my doors down if I have an 80%

Build an 80% claymore

Robles solved

Problem*

Already have a ccw this is just a side arm for my op setup

But full size. I dont want to have to buy pinkie extensions and sleeves. Not to mention I already have a cc

Yeah cali is just trying to get rid of guns so they make up ridiculous laws like having the SN on the pin to identify who is shooting what. Its just a cluster fuck

until guns can print their serial number on ammo

i just started researching handguns and i didnt realize there was a roster in cali. none of the guns im interested in are on the roster. fuck cali

Same here I saw the shit we can own vs what we cant and it sucks