What is considered meme gun tier?

What is considered meme gun tier?

Attached: czech-small-arms-vz-58-tactical-product-3.jpg (1000x540, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanhandgunner.com/the-lessons-of-the-oklahoma-pharmacy-incident/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Something popular that I don't like

>so cheap you can buy them in crates, mosin
>changing caliber from common to uncommon caliber, 223 > 458
>frankenstein cartridges, 300 = 223 + 308
>guns with barrels that are way longer than their cartridge is usually in, 300 with 16 inch barrel
>gun that combines whats good about another gun, with another good gun. Like the mutant

/thread

>rifle-pistols without braces/sbr'ed
>smg clones with 16 inch barrels
>revolvers in cartridges more powerful than .44 mag
>ar's in cartridges like 6.8or .300, the only alt cartridge in a ar worth anything is 6.5 grendel
>semi auto belt feds
>bubba'ed milsurps
>anything from sig
>ar's in 7.62x39mm (they really are not built well for it)

>anything from sig
Doubt it. I'd say either CZs or Glocks maybe because the fanbase makes it that way.

sig has literally turned into tactical Remington, most of their small parts come from india now, which if that isn't a meme idk what is

Attached: poo1911.jpg (1600x900, 180K)

>ar's in cartridges like 6.8or .300, the only alt cartridge in a ar worth anything is 6.5 grendel
Sounds like someone owns a 6.5 grundlegoblin AR and is making exceptions for themselves
But yeah other than that dumb line (300blk is amazing for pistol builds, especially if suppressing) you're on the money.

anything in a caliber

>.300
50 dead sodomites say otherwise

Attached: furry-convention-hit-with-intentional-chlorine-gas-leak1.jpg (547x308, 69K)

Meme guns are fun. They all shoot bullets, hopefully.

Compact 10mm handguns

*all 10mm handguns, they’re fucking pointless and I’m tired of all the “muh centimeter” faggots on here

this
It’s a term used by confirmed underage bitchy kids that arrived in 2015 or 2016.

They can’t handle the idea that someone can have their own personal tastes, they think everything should still conform to them because our education system has rotted their minds into thinking they’re special snowflakes.
It’ll wear off when real life hits them like an eye opening ton of bricks if they pull that shit offline outside their small social group.

>our education system has rotted their minds
Teacher here. Don't put that shit on us. I'm all to happy to slap a kid with a 0 when they won't do their work. But no, parents and administrators say I can't do that, so minimum grade is now a 50.

Which was that, Pulse?

Too bad they won't collect half paychecks when they don't show up to work on time... That's exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about, they'll have to face reality after being fooled into thinking they can't fail.

Attached: 1389239782908.jpg (400x284, 97K)

>smg clones with 16" barrels
You could build an UZI parts kit with a short barrel and have a pinned stock, which would effectively leave you with a useless fuckhueg pistol. OR you can slap a 16" barrel on there, have a stock, and you've got yourself a reliable 9mm carbine.

>most of their small parts come from india now
I wonder if they have sweatshops filled with indian children carving them out of little blocks of steel. You know, like how they make their own weapons over there.

even worse,

>casting shit grade steel in vats and molds in various states of disrepair

i wonder how many pajeets and pajeeta child laborers fatally burn themselves in sig's,century's or Remington's mim factories

>carving them out of little blocks of steel.
Don't be ridiculous.

They melt empty soup cans into castings of approximate size/shape and then file those down to the proper tolerances.

Not him but seriously considered a nice grendel build a while back and it has a lot of value in an ar15 if you're wanting something that can reach further out, high energy, and keep great barrel life.
I ended up not getting it because I like to plink too much with cheap ammunition and I wouldn't use it enough to justify.

>worried about cheap 6.5 grendel so I can plink with it like anything else
Let me introduce you to the wolf offering that's ~30c/r after shipping. It dents my 400 yard steel deeper than 556/545/762.
If you are familiar with why people like 545x39, then imagine a bigger badder meaner version of it. It's like they just scaled up 545 with how it acts downrange.

Attached: CSIMG_3_1.jpg (1512x2016, 354K)

Mostly deagles and famas.

But also Glock 40s

Sig-imported INSAS poo rifle when?

Attached: INSAS-rifles-to-retire-to-be-replaced-by-imported-weapons.jpg (3648x2736, 3.88M)

Wow, I'm never buying sig again.

>an actual piece of poo underneath it

Attached: 1543982827857.jpg (499x551, 43K)

double dubs with trip bump stock confirmed truth

Dem digits

What would be the best "made in"?

Ruger pc carbine

'murica

Germany, Czech Republic, Italy, Finland, Japan

>Japan
What do they make?

The good Winchesters and Brownings

>a piece
if only you knew.

are the winchesters good quality?

>Looks at Exeter
"No"

I've heard only good things about guns coming from Miroku but I'm really not a connoisseur of these two brands so I don't really know which specific models are made there.

Look closer user, there's shit literally everywhere in that picture. Welcome to India.

My fucking christ. There really is shit all over the picture.

Guns that are either highly impractical
>Taurus Judge
>Gilboa Snake
>Bubba'd Milsurp
>T/C g2 Contender
Budget-tier (either currently or historically) guns hailed as the greatest guns ever made
>Mosin Nagant
>CZs
>Mini-14
>PMm
Or guns made for ROF that are impossible to get the fun versions of
>Vector
>p90
>mac10
>Uzi
>FN SCAR

>P90
>meme
>CZs
>meme

No

My god! All that poo!

Attached: 1539577307022.png (397x337, 194K)

>mini 14
>budget
hi grandpa

This.

Attached: bueno.jpg (2448x3264, 2.6M)

>.45 Gay And Pozzed

>Taurus Judge
>highly impractical
Tell that to the Niglet my Grandfather's friend blasted.
americanhandgunner.com/the-lessons-of-the-oklahoma-pharmacy-incident/

They're like $400 at Walmart.

>mini 14
>400
hahahah WE GOT US A TIME TRAVELER BOYS

Surprised no one has said Hipoint. I haven't bought a gun yet and when I asked some guys about a good first gun they all memed me about it

No, really. The garbage ass mini-14s with the balsa wood stocks at Walmart where I live were $400 during a sale.

Anything other then a AR/AK, 10/22 or Rem870
For pistols anything other then fullsize service pistol or the compact version of one, in 9mm/.40/.45. All other calibers are meme, .40 is questionable.

Anything in 45 ACP.

>i wonder how many pajeets and pajeeta child laborers fatally burn themselves in sig's,century's or Remington's mim factories
Not nearly enough

West-Germany

>No guys totally this one time a certain model that's shitty was on sale locally so I'm going to pretend like all models across the country are this price normally
No, really, you're fucking retarded.

europe or japan, sadly many u.s companies fill their guns with this shit like sig, ars are the only american thing i have, my durr rifle is Finnish

>Anything other then a AR/AK, 10/22 or Rem870
Mossberg 500, HK USP, and Glock 19 are meme guns, now?

Boiii let me show you what a meme gun looks like

Attached: 504ef4f5380bf4890aad360dd46b81c9.jpg (700x525, 29K)

Guns that were either created or adapted for the civilian market using a stupid gimmick or guns that are very expensive for no good reason

It's safe to assume that when referring to budget Mini 14s, you mean the shit one. I'd also bet that that sale was probably not just local. $500, even, is not that much for a rifle.

Yep keep backtracking retard.

>revolvers in cartridges more powerful than .44 mag
Lmao eat more red meat. Super Magnums are fun.

What did I backtrack? What in the hell could I possibly have insinuated otherwise?

Were you under the impression Walmart sells the top of the line, premium variants of firearms? Everything they sell is cheap, budget-tier shit. Even their name brand rifles.

>Indian labor
Woah! Thanks for telling me that, I'll absolutely steer clear of Sig products now.
I have absolutely zero confidence or trust for goods manufactured in India.

Metal injection molding, like investment castings, are perfectly fine methods if you just make sure to finish the parts afterwards, then heat treat them proper. You can make strong and perfectly good parts with these methods.

Remington, and companies like Kimber, seem to struggle with that a lot.
I would not trust Indians to do this however, not only would they not know how to do it well, they have a culture of cutting any corner they can for fleecing money from the manufacturing.
Don't expect an Indian to understand or make a good investment cast or metal injection molded part. Finishing would be minimal at best, and heat treating, if done at all, likely will be done incorrectly.

I'd buy Calico stock if it meant California was pro gun

You also have brands like Barrett and KAC, as well as many good custom smiths.
Yeah, there's some shit stuff going on, but that's everywhere; you can get some excellent Korth revolvers from Germany, but I will also remind you that Röhm made some hilariously fucking terrible quality revolvers.

Anyone have a picture of these? Did WalMart discover they had some crates of 180 series rifles from the 80's or something?

>CRL F Kel Tec
>Phrase not found

Attached: 1200px-Kel-Tec_PLR-16.jpg (1200x596, 68K)

I absolutely hate the term meme gun, becuase everyone uses it differently. One asshole will use it to mean snow flake gun, the other a hipster gun, another an over rated gun, some other guy a popular gun.

Fuck the term meme in general.

>can be used for hunting
>good for bear and moose defense
>.357 magnum power in an autoloader + more rounds

You're poor and stupid

> be me
> innastan
> shoot sand-person
> see dust fly off his clothing
> clear hit, center mass
> he pops up and runs behind cover
> shows his scar to get laid
> back in the field next week
you know, i wish i could do this at 1000m
> and thus, 224 valk was born

>everyone uses it differently
it's a gun with that's very popular with ignorant people.
The guy who saw 1 episode of history channels trash and believes everything he saw about dragon-rain artillery, or the AK or a deagle.
it's the 224 valk, where i don't know ballistics but i know i neeed this gun

>It’s a term used by confirmed underage bitchy kids that arrived in 2015 or 2016.
So, you?

I've been on Jow Forums since '08 and meme guns have always been a part of board culture.
Way to out yourself, newfag.

>never buying sig
Based and redpilled

Switzerland,Japan,West Germany, Germany with caveats,USA with bigger caveats.

>SCAR
>meme

Attached: luvia poverty.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

nice job proving his point

If the SCAR, a closed bolt rifle is a meme because it isn't select fire, nearly every single military based self loading rifle of the past 50 years sold in the US is also a meme.

It's more of a meme because every time someone expresses the tiniest bit of criticism about it he gets 200 replies of POORFAG POORFAG POORFAG imo

For every one of those you have just as many that unironically think their PA-10 they shoot 100 rounds of tula a year through is just as good as a SCAR.
Takes two to tango.

'Scout' rifle, as opposed to any other random lightweight bolt-action of similar caliber w/ a scope.

Attached: scout_drei_modelle_02.jpg (836x450, 61K)

10mm is better than .45 acp in all regards beyond availability. 10mm needs to replace 45

Impractical != Non-functioning

Don't get me wrong, the p90 is my absolute favorite gun on the market, felt great to hold with my tiny manlet hands and shot beautifully, but, it's retarded to get one without select fire, since most of it's functions are designed for full-auto.
I said historically cheap as well, I may be old, but at least I'm not blind.
Like says, impractical does not mean it can't perform, only that it's really fucking needless. My cousin actually owns a t/c g2 for instance, and it is the epitome of impractical; a massive, powerful round...in a single shot pistol, is this the fucking 16th century?
It absolutely is, you pay a ridiculous amount of money for what a high-tier AR can provide you.

Attached: 05d.jpg (620x1108, 63K)

The original meme gun

Guns that solve problems that nobody has. Except affordable bullpups.

>the recent generation is retarded
t. previous generation

what a hot and imaginative opinion