How much trouble could i get in?

>be me
>buying first revolver
>research features and models for weeks online
>decide on pic related for...reasons
>learn that blueing is finicky after placing order to GragAGun
>haven't gotten email that it's shipped yet
>call GrabAGun customer service ask if they can cancel order
>service rep says yes i can for a $15 fee and then order the stainless model instead, charges my credit card the difference
>receive email confirming new order
>wake up this morning and receive email that pic related the first gun has been delivered to FFL

How much trouble can i get in if I simply pay the transfer fee and collect it? Odds are pretty good that if the system failed to cancel the order they have no idea, and wont if I don't tell them.

Attached: 1768.jpg (475x253, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Birchwood-Casey-1003530-Universal-Grease/dp/B003ITB8NS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'll get charged for two guns, brainlet.

There's literally nothing wrong with blued guns.

Ruger has absolute shit finish. Hope you like rust on both.

>Nu-S&W has shit finish

Fixed that for you.

No you didn't they both suck.

I told you they cancelled my order, but it shipped anyway. I was more worried about federal charges, not them simply charging my card, but ty for calling me brainlet. your social status on 4channel is confirmed

the problem is i have very oily skin, and i know id ruin the finish, its more a me thing than blued in general

Buy this:

amazon.com/Birchwood-Casey-1003530-Universal-Grease/dp/B003ITB8NS

Impregnate a rag with it and wipe your blued guns down after handling. Sorted.

Quit being a fat fuck

Oh my
Will the no guns people please let the adults have a conversation

Stop puking back what you heard in a gun store.

ill look into it, but more to the point, can i get in trouble with the feds if i "forget" that i cancelled the first order and pick up both guns? if i don't, the blued makes no difference.

You are going to have to do a 4473 on each gun. The FFL isn't just going to hand you one and say "bye kid".

Native american?

We used to work with grab a gun as their finance company. We had stopped working with them because of stupid shit like this. They would either constantly cancel orders because they are promising to send guns they no longer have or do exactly like what you are doing. Shipping guns when things are supposed to be cancelled. If you pick it up they will call you and charge you the full amount of the fee. They purposely do this so that you have to pay them the restocking fee on top of the stainless steel one. You are going to end up paying more one way or another. My advice is to take your business elsewhere and never get into contact with them ever again. If you go to pick it up, they will ship the stainless steel one anyways and you'll pay for shipping it back plus restocking. Don't kid yourself, everything happens for a reason.

Ruger is cheap trash.

If you knowingly collected a mistakenly shipped firearm, you can be charged with theft of a firearm if the seller figures out what happened and pursues legal remedies. Most likely, you can just claim ignorance and give the gun back. Hard to prove intent, unless they find your post here.

>you fill out 4473 for gun that you cancelled
>they do their thing and give you the gun
>grabagun contacts your ffl to return said gun
>your ffl says you already picked it up
>grabagun has two choices
>choice 1. charge your CC again for the amount
>choice 2. contact your local police agency, ATF, and or FBI and bring up charges of theft, fraud and im sure a couple more.

>If you knowingly collected a mistakenly shipped firearm, you can be charged with theft of a firearm if the seller figures out what happened and pursues legal remedies.
They would just charge his credit card.

>How much trouble can i get in if I simply pay the transfer fee and collect it? Odds are pretty good that if the system failed to cancel the order they have no idea, and wont if I don't tell them.
You are an idiot. Buying guns is not like buying a pair of shoes from Amazon where unscrupulous people return their old pairs and Amazon doesn't ever check what they got in return. Every firearm is serialized and they are a VERY tightly controlled commodity. Just try it, you dumb faggot. "Up to 10 years and/or up to a $250,000 fine." Take your pick because you can have one or both of those as a prize for your stupid game, but you are not going to get a free firearm.

Attached: 817bn6YFWzL._SX425_.jpg (425x292, 38K)

What lol? Why is Native the first thing that comes to mind when you think of oily skin. I think dagos and turks lol

Attached: 60E89D60-C720-4105-AD40-AC9A1A1AD711.jpg (344x366, 26K)

It’s not that serious over something like this.
I’d probably call and just clear up the order if you don’t want 2 guns.

Glocks have made you lazy and complacent, regular guns need maintenance.

You’re an idiot, bluing doesn’t rust that fast.

I have the exact revolver OP posted as well as a Stainless SR1911.
No rust on either and I am not kind to em

Maybe not for you, but the way blued guns can rust really does differ from person to person. You also have the environment, stainless guns tend to be preferred over blued ones in particularly humid climates, such as Louisiana and Florida.

It won't be in the span of an hour or anything, but for some people, fingerprints can easily cause surface rust if they don't make sure to wipe and oil the gun after handling. Likewise, in some climates, blue guns can seriously start developing light surface rust over a day or two if you aren't careful.
Dehumidifiers and shooting gloves can mitigate a lot of this for someone who has this issue and lives in that kind of climate.

Are you dripping in greases or something? Just whipe yours gun before you store it. Simple.

Natives have oily skin pretty naturally. Thats partly why we tan instead of burn in the sun.

Don't be a piece of shit

The stainless Ruger do well

This sounds most accurate

Grabagun has great prices and fast shipping, don't fuck it up for the rest of us, OP

Eh, it all comes down to culpability. You can say you thought they never cancelled your order and sent you the gun anyway and so you picked it up and left it at that. They will PROBABLY have an audit at some point and realize the gun is missing and that it was sent to you. At that point they'll reach out to you and make you one of two offers: to charge you for the weapon and let you keep it (this is where you can negotiate a better deal or discount), or they will offer to have you mail it back to them (they'll pay for the shipping). Keeping a "free" gun isn't an option, they can pursue legal action and you'd lose. Or maybe they never notice, or maybe they notice and charge your card out of the blue and you try to dispute the charges but they say "you have the gun, don't you? What's the problem?"

It'll come back one way or another. You're only fucked if you tell on yourself and admit you knew you received a refund but accepted the gun anyway. If you don't want to pay what you paid for the gun then just send it back on their dime and be done with it, because more than likely you're gonna have to pay to keep it.

It's true. I think it also helps with the poison ivy/oak resistance.

My brother's hands were able to strip a significant amount of the bluing off of 2 separate guns in just 2 day's worth of handling. It sounds crazy, but it happens alright.

They have your credit card information, and will be able to get a signed paper from the gunstore saying you have their gun. They will charge you, you fucking brainlet.

Sounds like terrible bluing.

Fuck these ATF dick riders cancel the card if they haven't charged you and keep the gun