So, if someone planned on going to riot in Paris...

So, if someone planned on going to riot in Paris, what kind of practical armor could he make to not get his shit fucked up by rubber bullets/flashballs/batons ? Asking for a friend.

Attached: Armored rioter.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1544283068396.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=QhF1i23vwps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>helmet
>welding hood
>motorcycle jacket/pants/armor
>goggles + mask
>leather gloves

or you know just duct tape

Attached: 8446606_orig.jpg (576x768, 75K)

Head
Welding helmet without glass, motorbike helmet

Upper body
Cold weather jacket on top of a leather or Jean jacket.

Legs
Jeans. Not much else I could think of

Feet
Steel toed boots obv

wtf are we twinsies user

A hard hat can help protect you from falling objects like thrown bricks and canisters.

You can make a shield out of a table.

Welding hoods won't do shit. They're designed to block out light, not impacts. Motorcycle leathers are better than nothing, but once again, it's not what they're designed for. They keep you from road rashing yourself to the bone if you fall off a bike, not from projectiles slamming into you. A synthetic suit with strike plates would do much better than traditional leathers, but even then, the armor you want is armor. Go grab your great-great-great-great-grandfather's suit of armor out of the attic and wear that. It's going to do a hell of a lot better job of protecting you than repurposing modern civilian equipment.

Just duct tape magazine and phone books to your body.

It said practical, nobody is going to roam around and pick fights covered in phone books.

All these responses and nobody has brought up a jock strap with a cup? Bunch of fucking neets and nerds ITT.

i dont know what that other user meant but i meant these hoods that protect the nape of your neck

Attached: spidi_airtech_armor_750x750.jpg (750x750, 48K)

fuck wrong pic

Attached: Cap & Nape Chrome leather (2).jpg (640x480, 84K)

for baton rounds and rubber shot you'd principally want padding, with something rigid over top if possible. 40mm baton rounds still have a lot of kinetic energy and can crush through the outer layer of a motorcycle or bike helmet if you're not careful

most often they'll try to aim for your upper legs since there's much more muscle there to absorb the energy and less risk for bone breaking injuries (i.e shooting someone in the ribs), though obviously in heat of the moment you can't expect someone to be aiming

also thats implying they're going to use less lethal kinetic stuff anyways, they'll probably also employ CS/OC, pepperballs, and LRADs among other things.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1544283068396.webm
Look at this poor lad

You guys should take a look at the kind of armor the SCA requires for heavy combat, then realize that they laugh themselves to tears if they saw someone show up in the kind of shit you guys are recommending. Keep in mind that they have a pretty significant injury rate despite the fact that they're using padded ratan weapons and they're playing a game, not fighting for their lives.

Mobile barricades seem like a better option

talk for yourself buddy

Are you some kind of retard. Lets have a fashion show instead of a riot while we're at it.

Lacrosse pads are literally designed to be bashed by sticks I doubt a rubber bullet will do much either

Attached: i2qpbtqg8cw11.jpg (720x960, 67K)

I oddly like the look of that.

Is the camo folded a thousand times?

>police use less lethal ordnance to subdue rioters so they don't have to kill anyone to pacify or disperse a riot
>rioters don armor and masks, rendering their less lethal tools ineffective
Have it your way.

The cops are filtering access to the protest and searching all the bags. They confiscate swimming googles, gasmasks and anything that could prevent them from rollin over you.

Some people still managed to slip past them with some rioting equipment, but you're not doing this in full medieval armor obviously.

All in all they seem to have handled today pretty well, we're far from the ukrainian Klank. They even brought in mounted cops and launched a cavalry charge on a small group of protesters at some point, dispersing them.

Paris is so well locked up right now the rioters would have to be way more numerous, organized and violent to do anything of importance. But most protesters are still pacific, we're not there yet. I don't think it will go any further this time but we'll see.

Macron won't suddenly become a leftist anyway so we will probably see more shit like this in the future.

A VOSS motorcycle helmet can take a M16 shot

You fucking cucks never rioted over being disenfranchised and forced to hand over your countries to savages at the behest of Jews, but you riot over not being able to drive places? Take everything you are: your government, your lands, your birthright, your futures, and you do nothing. But take a privilege, a comfort, and you chimp the fuck out?

You absolutely sicken me on a spiritual level. Maybe we deserve to die off.

The American Revolution started over a tax on tea.

They weren't being overrun by savages you NPC retard. Half relevant, like your half baked brain.

And look at you. Raging from behind your monitor, thrashing your keyboard with righteous fury like the hypocritical coward you are. You haven't stacked a body in your life and I'm certain you never will. Ten thousand years of ancestry hasn't motivated you to lift a finger in violent defense of a single goal in your entire life and when the last possible chance comes for you to make a difference, you'll bow out and quietly adapt to your new station in life, which isn't any different from your current one: nothing.

Wrong, it's a precious founding myth but read a book sometime.

>also thats implying they're going to use less lethal kinetic stuff anyways, they'll probably also employ CS/OC, pepperballs, and LRADs among other things.
French police routinely use 40mm rubber bullets now, they have used more than a thousand of them last week. Usually, 1/6 riot cops are equipped with it and they do use it without fail.
Many people have been critically injured with one being shot in the head, upper chest or genitals, it's also been used on journalists to a significant degree.

Contrary to what the french name suggests, it's widely used as an offensive tool, just like "disencirclement grenades".

>All in all they seem to have handled today pretty well
There were in France 89000 cops with armored vehicles in Paris facing 31000 protesters, it shouldn't be hard.

They hyped it all week while ramping police means and presence almost by half. There is a clear political manipulation in the medias at play. Also, alcohol sells were forbidden for 2 days (yesterday, today) in the malls of my town.

That was the flashpoint when the Sons of Liberty - American Antifa 1.0 - really git the headlines for the first time. The revolution itself was natural colonial friction combined with a Brit parliament that didn't really care about keeping the US, plus a US that didn't want to pay Britain for the costs it incurred aiding them in the French & Indian war.

>They weren't being overrun by savages
They literally were, and the Brits generally prevented the colonial Americans from making a concerted effort to exterminate them.

Attached: 63456345.jpg (694x493, 173K)

Woven a thousand times.

This. So much this. But I am willing to bet there's a lot of us who would riot for those reasons. But if you riot alone and little to no people stand with you. Then you're just called a crazy and your efforts were actually counter productive.

Timothy McVeigh and The Unibomber for instance

They're just going to single you out when they see what nonsense you have on. So instead, you and your mates should try to get them thinking and invoke fear by lining your yellow vests with sausages.

Attached: skinner.jpg (512x384, 180K)

>how to get shot

You posted it faggot.

You're going to get shot either way.

>how to get shot to death for real*

Id go for this if I were there
youtube.com/watch?v=QhF1i23vwps

At this point we should just make riot general for all stuff needed for riots
Protective gear
First aid and needed stuff
Food
Weapons
Tactics
How to organize defenses or attaks etc.

And of course sister bread about guerrilla warfare and diy weapons.

I still have that name
Well shit
Maybe this action removes it

Get something for a shield, make sure it's got a nice round knob on it so blows deflect instead of shattering your arm bones. If you get hit in the head or face, chances are you're fucked so a hard hat and a respirator with a face shield will be enough. Those will stop anything you could take any way. Leather everything with something hard over it. Wear your kneepads and stuff gloves, keep your laces tucked, and don't wear so much shit that you can't run. Good luck, have fun.

You are not alone. You are never alone. Make them smile.

Attached: 1544293825684m.jpg (812x1024, 111K)

>There were in France 89000 cops with armored vehicles in Paris facing 31000 protesters, it shouldn't be hard.
Wasn't it 8000 cops and 300,000 protesters?

Green Sports Armor is like $1000 at any outpost. Best thing for what you want.

Literally motorcycle clothing with CE inserts and an armored vest underneath.

>prison extraction uniform
>riot helmet
>shield
>gas mask
lol @ less than lethal