Is my holster unsafe from the back? You can literally see the trigger so that's what's got me scared...

Is my holster unsafe from the back? You can literally see the trigger so that's what's got me scared. Also I carry appendix so I'm always on edge

Attached: received_275907073069980.jpg (1439x2672, 195K)

by the looks of it, id be more worried about engaging the mag release.

is that a fucking LEATHER holster in 2018 ?

OP what the fuck man

I have carried a Glock 17 for damn near a decade without a holster, mexican carry only.
Never once have I even come close to having an issue.

This happened to me with a hybrid holster like OPs
>in public restroom to drop a douk
>accidentally fondle mag catch as I'm pulling pants back up
>mag ejects into the toilet

Attached: 1303806163452.jpg (126x179, 5K)

it's hybrid: kydex in front and leather in back

American mag releases are fuckhuge and very easy to use, but very easy to accidentally press. switched to HK and it's no longer an issue.

Attached: kek8.jpg (400x460, 36K)

This, paddle mag release is top tier

ok that's fine then

Mine doesn’t do that.

Attached: 962FA85B-F5EA-41F2-A255-2DEB18E1A0D8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.99M)

brand?

the XDM has a pretty hefty mag release so I've never had that problem.

>XD
>leather holster
Just shoot yourself now and get it over with.

>brand?
Comp-Tac. I have 2 leather/kydex and one full kydex and they don't do that. To be honest I don't see a problem with it as long as the trigger is covered. Yours looks covered to me.

>Grip safety
you're fine nigger

Had you already flushed at that point? If not I'd probably call a janitor and just say you found a fully loaded gun mag in a fully loaded toilet and feign ignorance

If you can't remove a mag from a poopy toilet how are you going to chop open a man's head, reach in and scramble his brains?

How can your gun say it loves you if it won't even eat your poop?

During the french and Indian war; George Washington was at a pow wow with an Indian war chief when a french delegate approached to parley. The war chief immediately grabbed his war ax chopped open the man's skull and "washed his hands" with the man's brain. Then continued the meeting with George Washington as recounted by George Washington.

Fuckin same. I now carry a p30sk v1 and am currently looking to get a p30 v1 or p30l v1.

>using current year as an argument
kys yourself