What’s the most gun friendly weed state

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

What’s the most gun friendly weed state.

Attached: 41F96651-1955-4DE4-8FA3-50BF7E80BF94.jpg (68 KB, 960x720)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9l_28c6pDc

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

Alaska

James Martinez
James Martinez

Didn't Ohio just legalize marijuana?

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

Dude weeeedd LMAO
Fuck off you 16 year old degenerate, go be a faggot somewhere else

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

Alaska

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

Beat me to it.
muh feelgood plant is in equal footing with a sacred right
Fucking hedonistic degenerate

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

Weed attracts degenerate liberals who vote against gun laws. (See: Colorado) Pro-weed and pro-gun are two incompatible positions right now. The only solution is federal legalization so hippies stay in their shitholes.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

Alaska and it's not even close.

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

there's a 0.73 correlation coefficient between a negligent discharge occurring and thc being present in the blood

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

Michigan just passed dudeweedlmao laws, has the most recognized ccw/cpl in the nation, shall issue, etc.

Still, Alaska. Not even close.

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

As others have said, definitely Alaska.
Probably Michigan coming in second, all NFA items, no mag caps and a large gun loving population. We do have a bullshit pistol registry though.

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

explain for a brainlet like me, does that mean that you are less likely than average to have a ND while high or more likely?

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

much more likely [spoiler]but i just made those numbers up for shitposting dont tell anyone ;^)[/spoiler]

Attached: 1495825050138.jpg (87 KB, 882x640)

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

While not necessarily causative, there is a high correlation between being high and having an ND.
if the coefficient was 1, every time someone who was high handled a firearm, there would be an ND.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

I'm scared Ann Arbor and Detroit are going to strangle us soon.
Yooper independence now.

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

Not even close. Detroit is turning purple, GR is blood red, and even the "blue wave" ended with our Senate and house still red. Michigan supreme court is still red, and the governor bounces back and forth habitually, so a dem gov doesn't mean shit,the cunt can't make laws.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

Go move to California as obviously weed is more important to you than guns.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

Nigga I’m from Texas

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

Great idea faggots, invite assholes who will vote in any liberal cuck that promises them weed to Alaska.

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

Why are you so angry?

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

Alaska or Maine.

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

It reeks of underage /pol/tard in here

Attached: 1538809922124.jpg (26 KB, 300x300)

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

Nevada isn't bad. Legal weed and all NFA items allowed. Obviously not at the same time. *wink* *wink*

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Just kill them. Seriously. Alaska is huge. Drive leftists 75 miles into the mountains and woods, kill them, leave.

Stop being the big gay, Alaska.

Attached: 1543875592553.jpg (288 KB, 808x1024)

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

Sir this is 4channel you can't speak like that or post those obscene images of hatred.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

Gas the leftists, Civil war NOW

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

Because niggers like you only care about one thing: weed. You think about it all day every day and it's the only issue you vote on. You fucked up the west coast, just stay there and be happy with your slice of hell and your drug that the government totally isnt (((reluctantly giving you))) to make you a complacent degenerate faggot that doesn't focus on the real issues

Attached: 1542968341337.gif (826 B, 120x160)

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

The governor of Nevada trying to ban silencers

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

I live deep in the armpit of bumfuck, Alabama so don't call me a nigger and even worse don't call me a west coast nigger. And I don't vote at all because I think both parties are bullshit (((puppets)))

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

No different than being drunk and having an ND drugs and guns dont mix I dont care how "use to it" you are and i say this as a 6 year gun owning potsmoker nothing grinds my gears more than an intoxicated person handling firearms

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

Also you better check my trips too, faggot

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

God fearing Alabama nigger
gets satans trips
Its like poetry

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

Different user, but
Calling your own trips
Have some self respect...

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

They have both a functioning brain (not yet completely FUBAR by weed) and what looks like normal amount of testosterone.

Don't stress it user, just like up another bong. Its gonna be alright.

Attached: 1542956868505.jpg (50 KB, 640x461)

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

fyi to idiots, marijuana remains illegal in every single state in the country

Attached: 1544221837334.jpg (54 KB, 650x412)

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

Unchecked because you're that much of a faggot and you are a nigger for smoking a nigger drug. Congratulations you played yourself ya dumb nigger

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

I'm an Alabama Nigga and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I dont drink
I dont cuss
I wanna ride on the front of the bus

I wanna eat where the white folks eat
Cause I'm white on the bottom of my feet

We dont screw like the white folks do
We just screw til we get through

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

Thinking weed destroys brain functionality look at this fucking boomer I bet you think alchohols perfectly fine though you fucking degenerate even though it's a literal poison to your body while your body has natural receptors for THC

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Statist

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

What is Colorado, California, Oregon, several other states that I dont care to list off that have legalized it recreationally and then the even more that have legalized it medically get fucked bootlicker states have rights to their own laws

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

Kek

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

Dude weeeedd totally doesn't reduce brain functionality the Jew Yorktimss told me sooooo xdddd
Unironically neck yourself. If you do drugs of any time you're a degenerate faggot to be honest

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

Don't smoke reefer son it'll kill you.

Attached: 1526864969049.jpg (70 KB, 820x884)

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Fuck off, we're full

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

Kek look at this boomer faggot, the valedictorian of my school of 5,000 students was a huge fuckin stoner some of the smartest people I know are potheads stay with your outdated beliefs though boomer fuck :) more weed for me

Tyler King
Tyler King

Some of the smartest people I know are pot heads XD
In highschool
If you believe this, you're unironically retarded and part of the problem. I hope your home state of California burns down and you with it you 16 year old faggot

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

Too bad you're too faggy to listen to

Attached: 1544312229140.png (3 MB, 1998x1450)

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

states have rights to their own laws
not when the federal government has already ruled on these issues. i agree, it's dumb. big pharma is keeping the ganj in limbo.

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

Nevada

Angel Turner
Angel Turner

Jokes on you faggot I'm a Texas fag and went to one of the best high school in the state :) keep seething though I'm enjoying the yous

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

If the federal law is above the state than why are people in the US enjoying legal weed? Sure the federal ruling on things is stupid and it should be federally legalized although in my eyes state laws should go above federal (in most circumstances) while the constitution reigns supreme above all

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

This post reeks of stoner loser 420 blaze it bro

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Nice counterargument faggot :) keep giving me those sweet butthurt yous though maybe you can drink some liquor to ironically drown your sorrows

Attached: 1538963005938.jpg (42 KB, 600x600)

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

what is the 10th amendment

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Still thinks about high school
Holy shit everyone get in here and look at this huge fucking faggot
Wait till you hit the real world kid, smoking weed and thinking you know shit about shits going to get you knocked on your faggot little boy ass
Also Texas is the new California because of little candy asses like you

Attached: 0f9.jpg (81 KB, 600x456)

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

still thinks about high school
Nigger I graduated in June
lel wait till the real world heh nothing personal kid
Faggot I had a harder upbringing than most of your faggots and have been working since I was 12 and now at 18 I live by myself on a 15 acre ranch doing what I love shooting guns smoking dope dropping acid and living my life like the forefathers intended

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

Typically having more states recognize your CPL is a result of recognizing more states yourself or putting really high restrictions on who can get CPLs. I wouldn't call mandatory registration and training requirements 2A friendly, but apparently if it convinces blue states to let you carry it "counts".

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

Runs a meth lab on a piece of dirt, living in his single wide trailer

Attached: you-know-buisnessis-good-when-they-start-building-shy-scraper-35335919.png (216 KB, 500x749)

Elijah Perez
Elijah Perez

Inferior to the interstate commerce clause. It's infuriating but that's how it is. Gives justification through some terrible legal precedents for the DEA, the ATF, and so on.

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

several other states that I dont care to list off
lazy fucking pothead

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

Do I smell assumptions? Sure I live in a trailer but I'm a clean freak and it's on the nicer end of the spectrum and "piece of dirt" well what the fuck else would I live on? 15 acres of concrete you dumb fucking inbred? I probably do more work in a month than you do in a year you soft handed nigger

Mason Green
Mason Green

Cry more faggot I dont see you listing shit off

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

No you aren't. Even texas isn't full.

Attached: 1516523102467.gif (2.83 MB, 320x240)

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

Have you seen Houston lately? Fuck off we're full

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

Haha he e]was btfo twice, my fellow trips getter

checked

Attached: doot.png (514 KB, 532x582)

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

well maybe if you fuckers stopped trying to turn texas into the safari and held off on buying that giraffe then you could make more real estate like dallas

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

Interstate commerce clause is just that though: interstate commerce. It gives congress power to regulate commerce "among the states". Thus, marijuana grown in Cali should be legal in Cali, marijuana grown in Arizona should be legal in Arizona, etc etc.

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

Been here for almost 5 years and this is my first time getting any sort of trips

Attached: FB-IMG-1543523823964.jpg (64 KB, 858x960)

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

A-user I'm confused what are you saying? I grew up in Houston (albeit in the Woodlands area) and what safari? What giraffe?

Jacob James
Jacob James

Graduated I June
HOLY SHIT HE'S NOT EVEN IN COLLEGE YET
No wonder you still thinking about remedial level shit like fucking high school
Opinion disregarded, come back when you can buy a handgun kiddo, the adults are talking

Attached: 1470166901086.gif (3.67 MB, 700x298)

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

Idk i heard a lot of stories of crazy rich texians buying exotic animals with huge ranches. look at marcus luttrell, he owns 2 giraffes.

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

I'm talking about the fact that all our food has to be shipped the fuck up here.
I'm actually starting to hope global warming is real so we'll have the farmland to support ourselves once SHTF

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

lel epic college meme
Sorry gramps but college is a fucking joke I'm going in trade school to make real money rather than being some basedboi in a cuckible in some skyscraper on some god forsaken floor being another cog in the corporate machine
also nice deflection faggot

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

Well I would be lying if I said we weren't swimming in money thanks to the oil refineries but it's mostly people spending thousands of dollars on cars and guns, both those scenes are crazy big in Houston although my family does own quite a few parrots (worth thousands each) so I guess the exotic animals is partially true but not that large

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

Holy shit you're a total fucking faggot

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

Nice counterargument hows it like being butthurt by an eighteen year old? Who's saying daddy now fag

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

Hey buddy there are these things called commas okay

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

Also thanks for the sweet yous and the enjoyable keks from watching you sperg out over some "kid" on a Taiwanese image board who smokes a plant that was created by your so called "god" if your into that

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

Not to be rude but I don't really care for my grammar on a Taiwanese image board, if it makes a difference such as "let's eat kids" and "let's eat, kids" sure I'll use em but otherwise eh

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

AZ cause all the drug come over that border...or at least did when McCain was running the show there

Attached: 1541722273544.png (151 KB, 560x533)

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

Missouri now that we passed medical MARYJANE. Its tough to beat MO in ease of buying guns and ammo. Plus we have lots of places to shoot "inna woods".

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

Attached: 2f7.jpg (28 KB, 601x508)

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

Inferior to the interstate commerce clause.
Found the brainlet.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

no one is inviting anyone anywhere you retard. They were just answering a question.

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

Keep giving me them sweet (you)s

Attached: IMG-20181013-095233.jpg (27 KB, 750x367)

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

Doesn't realize that (you)s are ironic
Just like a high school faggot to think that yous matter. Go back to cuckit if you want validation for your retarded ideals. You can always come here to remind yourself what a sad little faggot you are

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

weed

Degenerate

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Sir this is 4channel

Attached: 1538866815964.jpg (291 KB, 924x1018)

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

That sweet sweet seething I could almost bask in it like the sunlight on a nice summer day

Attached: 1520684780110.png (156 KB, 500x521)

Angel King
Angel King

Kys kike

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Less likely would be a negative correlation. correlation is from -1 to 1.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

You mad? XD!

Typical weed nigger speak. This is what happens when white nigger californians infest the normal states.

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

Now you *huffs cosmoline* listen here *spends 70% of disposable income on ammunition*, weed *gets nervous around law enforcement* is *lies awake at night, paranoid of the gubbament boogeyman* bad! *fantasizes about shooting them black folks*

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

Keep seething faggot I'm a born and raised from Texas and a libertarian

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

Amen brother. Dont listen to the commie cunts.

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

Found the boomer

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

A federal agent can still fuck you into a federal prison. Its just gotten to the point that so many people are doing it, its kinda pointless. If only gun owners werent sackless. We could have FA firearms out the wazoo. But majority of firearm owners are massive cucks.

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

That's why I keep my firearms a personal matter, what's in my safe Is no one concern except mine, and that goes with gun registration, shit reeks of unconstitutionalism

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

"dude weed, bro"
I flex on these ancap niggers licencing immoral behavior.
youtube.com/watch?v=p9l_28c6pDc

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

The boomers are fun to antagonize tonight I've been working this guy (could be a few I'm not sure) for the last few hours it's been enjoyable

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

Even texas isn't full.
stay outta my state you dirty californian

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

pic related
I can't believe I have to tell an american what the history of his own country is, the colonies didn't openly wage war or even revolt against the British until after they were denied representation on the British Parliament

Does "no taxation without representation" sound familiar faggot?

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

get out

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

My state is pro gun as fuck and just got medical marijuana. Of course you're technically not legally allowed to have both a marijuana card and guns, but it's not enforced.

Attached: feelsoklahomaman.jpg (1009 KB, 1920x1080)

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

get outta here, FBI negro.

Attached: 36436012-2072114869670230-260588752613670912-n.png (357 KB, 617x617)

Easton James
Easton James

what would hypothetically happen if someone kills someone in a justified defensive shooting while legally carrying, and they have marijuana in their system (they're not intoxicated at time of shooting) in an illegal marijuana state? How often do they run the blood of people involved in defensive shootings? Could it be ruled as not justified because owning the CCW was not legal due to the individual's marijuana use?

Attached: Mr.-Costanza.jpg (121 KB, 601x601)

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

Alabama. My dad sits on a few oz. at a time miles in the woods. He's incredibly conservative but it helps with his ten years in artillery headaches. Police don't pick on old dudes with money. They only bully niggers and trailer trash as it should be.

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

Give back Cimarron, Texas County and Beaver, you flatlander fuck.

Attached: 1437449112065.png (9 KB, 457x234)

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

Biloluminescing African American employed by the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States.

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

Nigger it's a picture i know how the revolutionary war went down like any good American should and I had family who fought in it never did I say I believe what the picture said I just selected it randomly

Attached: image02.jpg (126 KB, 867x647)

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Only medical.
Basically that means you can't buy guns because you won't pass the background check since weed is still illegal on the federal level and you're now on a weed database

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

I've never heard of someone in a defensive shooting being drug tested, to be fair I've never read into case reports about people being drunk in defense shootings but I'd imagine as long as you dont make it blatantly obvious and arent a dick or admit to it theyd never question about it

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

I'm actually starting to hope global warming is real so we'll have the farmland to support ourselves once SHTF
Don't wish that evil on us. Besides, subsistence farming works fine, it's just that industrial farming doesn't. If SHTF, anchorage starves and we revert to potatoes, chickens, and smoked salmon to last the winter.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Just shows what a bunch of losers lurk on Jow Forums. I bet all of you anti-weed posters were the type to tattle in elementary school. Why not just mind your own business? There are plenty of weed users you would never suspect and plenty of sober retards out there, as evidenced by some of these replies.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

I'm gonna go to trade school and make so much money, I don't wanna be a fucking nerd with an office job lmao
I'm so mature for my age
Little faggots like you think they have the whole world figured out and lash out in every direction like a small dog that feels it needs to prove something everywhere it goes. It's cute user, but not in an endearing way.

Attached: historic-costume-theme-world-war-ii-finnish-soldier-and-the-lotta-ERKTHN.jpg (216 KB, 1300x1064)

John Stewart
John Stewart

Nice assumptions nigger never did I once say I had this shit figured out because I know I dont, with the trade I'm going into it starts out at $20-$30 an hour with raises each year and the ability to take contracts out of state for huge sums of money with expenses paid for and even if I could make more money in a office I'd rather be doing something with my hands and actually working than sitting at a desk all day like some soft handed basedboys and inb4 I wont make it in a trade school, I worked under the table at 12 in a welding shop for 3 years and did landscaping on the side as well

Attached: A5D98A612A9F4F14815A0822CC291F01.jpg (43 KB, 418x446)

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

beaner

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

They can't access who does and doesn't have a card

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

Weed culture is incredibly annoying.

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

Sorry mate but I'm white and fucking hate the beaners that infest Texas, they're some of the most entitled minority's you'll meet outside of niggers

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

Agreed and I say this as someone that smokes. Hence why I can’t wait for it be legal so less jobs drug test and most productive people can smoke without losing their work.

Exactly worst part is that many are WNs that left conservatism and still by the neocon lies about weed.

Attached: BF986C2F-DBBB-43D7-BC0B-C8344F6DBADE.jpg (133 KB, 819x1024)

Thomas Rogers
Thomas Rogers

Fuck off, send em to Alaska.

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

wait wouldn't it be from 0 to 1. 0 being never and 1 being always?

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

Chicago

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

actually getting angry over "u mad" when no one even said it

Attached: 1538183587704.jpg (97 KB, 600x600)

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Weeds smokers should not be allowed to own guns since they're degenerates

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

gun friendly weed states
Okay.
There's Oregon. Oh, wait, they're passing bullshit gun legislation like ERPOs.
There's Washington. Oh, wait, they just passed California-tier gun legislation.
There's Colorado. Oh, wait, they passed a magazine ban not too long after Amnt. 64
There's Nevada. Oh, wait, there's a democrat governor who wants to ban assault weapons
Pot and guns should be legal, despite what puritan /pol/ busybody fags and gun grabbing socialist dopehead hippies say. Just recognize the clear as day pattern: recreational weed is usually the death rattle for gun rights in a state, because of overwhelming numbers of WEED LMAOs who usually vote away gun rights.

Attached: lightninglinkers.jpg (109 KB, 618x742)

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

This

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

These two. But come to Michigan and get some cheap housing in shit detroit and kill niggers for us.

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

FB IMG
Cancer faggot.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

cant counterargue anything I say
gives a shit about image source
Keep giving me those sweet sweet yous and maybe next time Ill put lube on to keep you from being so butthurt sweetie ;)

Attached: 2wvmgmca0je11.jpg (59 KB, 1024x999)

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

It's not legal, the feds just aren't enforcing on a large scale in those states currently.

Attached: 1528844524161.gif (872 KB, 500x270)

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Could you imagine the uproar it would cause if they started shutting dispensaries down? Especially after Canada national legalization it's only a matter of time before we legalize it if the lobbying money from big pharma, alcohol and tobacco companies isnt worth it anymore

Hudson James
Hudson James

Alcohol kills more whiteoids than weed but your jewish jesus drank it so its ok right?
guess whos pharma companies suffer because of weeds medical property
cigarette kills and hurt more people than weed but i dont see you crying about it
Such a fine jewish farm tool you are, my dear white boomer. Im guessing you finance a 45k truck out of your 30k salary to a jew so you can drive like an old gook on the passing lane.
Do you also have black furs instead of blonde and pretend you are masterrace?

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

Read up on the supreme Court friend. The feds can make laws regulating things that "may effect" interstate commerce. Doesn't have to actually be the regulations of commerce between the states per se.

David Turner
David Turner

We're going to grow oranges in Alaska.

Attached: dale-gribble.jpg (53 KB, 500x378)

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

No, all of it is degenerate shit but nice strawman you fucking weasel.

James Turner
James Turner

None because you pothead faggots always ruin gun rights.

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

Ah I get it you're one of those boring ass people who dont realize certain drugs offer actual medical benefits while also giving you a different perspective on reality, enjoy your boring ass life that you only get to experience once and never get to view it while on mind altering drugs

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

This a thousand times historical people have always tried to blur the lines and get out of their heads.

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

I feel like a very important note to make is this does not include drugs like heroin, cocaine, crack etc call it cherry picking all you want but that's the reality of the world, have you ever done actual real lsd? It's one of the most intense things to experience that if you've never done it explaining about it wont even scratch the surface of it but it gives you a whole new perspective on life and reality and for me atleast it gave me much more appreciation for things

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit