Just how useless is a shotgun axe?

just how useless is a shotgun axe?

Attached: a marvel.jpg (2000x1000, 104K)

As useless as the the negative segments and disadvantages of a shotgun and an axe combined could get
Not that useless but quite inferior

The first time it hits anything with its axe you're stuck with a bent axe at best or a kaboom when you pull the trigger.

pretty useless being that someone can just shoot you before you get that close.

I would imagine if you had to use it a bunch the barrel, magazine tube, or forestock (depending on how it's attached) could become crippled and lead to malfunctions. Looks cool though.

Attached: DsjFv8AW0AA55xP.jpg (261x155, 8K)

Any shotgun-axe? Eh, it could work, especially if you use the retard-thick 590A1 barrel -- the retard-thick barrel is not to handle hotter loads or more sustained fire, or any of the other reasons you think of putting heavy-walled barrels on a gun. It's because normal shotgun barrels get dented when you slam them in watertight compartment doors -- I certainly think it will handle a little chopping.

That shotgun-axe in particular? Aside from pistol grips being ass (birdshead master race!), the long pointy beard on that axe blade makes my left hand run and hide.

This was a crypto-RWBY thread. This is now a regular RWBY thread.

Attached: Cutesexyrobutts-650079-Yang_Xiao_Long_from_RWBY.png (900x1350, 1.42M)

>says retard-thick twice
It was an accident, but I wasn't wrong. It's double retard thick.

Slightly less useless than the already useless shotgun

about as useless as a nigger

fuckin zoomers

I don't even watch the show nigger, the shotgun axe has just popped up in my fucking Jewtube recommendations.

Attached: creepy pictures of ian part 2.jpg (953x944, 329K)

Stop invading our board. You had your time. Now git.

What?

Attached: 1536363967220.jpg (1125x2000, 1.1M)

The real question is: why have an axe attachment to your shotgun, when you can attach a bayonet instead?

Attached: win bayonet.png (2560x1440, 1.73M)

Fuck off.

Extremely useless.

Attached: 1544282450458.png (476x898, 465K)

Enemies that don't bleed out.

why not just have a bayonet? it would better or would that be bad cos it would make the gun longer? losing the point of a short gun

Stopped watching during the Ghost [low]Rider season. Why did touching the artifact effect Coulson when he's part Cree now? Shouldn't he have gotten powers instead?

Okay, okay. I'll cut it out. But just so you understand what happened I didn't originally set out with the intent to create the situation that occurred, nor was I 'invading' the board. I've been on Jow Forums for a long time and I also like RWBY. During that time I posted threads that weren't unlike threads I always post. The thing that was different was that, for no particular reason, I decided to post RWBY related pics. Then people got mad, so I posted a couple more threads with RWBY pics. Then I got bored and did something else for an hour. Then when I came back one other person (maybe more) joined in. It was pretty fun. I never spoke to anyone on the RWBY board about this, it just happened.

how 'bout an axe with a bayonet?

>halberd head mounted to muzzle
>8 foot long barrel
those cavalry chumps will never know what hit them

Is it weird that I want to see shotgun-halbert hybrid infantry riding motorcycles in some sort of Mad Max post-apocalypse scenario now?

It would be weird if you didn't

Why would you need to shoot a tree?

>It's double retard thick.
Then use proper notation so we can follow what you’re saying.
>X2retard thick
Otherwise you wind up with shoulder thing that goes up levels of confusion.

Oh, and crimping your barrel in a QAWTD is called field choking your shotgun. Rotate 90 degrees, krink it again, now you’re square choked. That gives you a pattern that insures even coverage into corners and whatnot.

>rational explanation in an apologetic tone
user, you’re doing it wrong. You’re supposed to double down, with extra autistic screeching. Maybe add a few pointless threats, and then deteriorate into incoherent ranting.

RWBYfaggots get out.

not anywhere near as useless as the nigger wielding it.

1. Malee weapons are already pointless on fast reloading repeating firearms
2.An axe has to be very top heavy to be effective which makes his shotgun unwieldy
3. A bayonet is better at this in every way

I feel like having an axe attached to the barrel isn't a very good idea. I think it would cause the barrel to warp

This thing needs a bayonet

>extremely front heavy
>going to damage the barrel from using it as an axe.
Maybe a side mounted axe would work, or at least save the barrel, but you're better off just carrying a shotgun and an axe.

>Have shotgun with full stock and barrel length
>Fix axe head to stock, hold shotgun by barrel
Mitigates the "damaging the barrel/shotgun" problem, if you REALLY need an axe-shotgun and will accept no substitutes.

you know in his spare time when no ones around he takes that out and runs around the house like he's a ninja and pretends he's some kinda ninja and does ninja moves with it