Jow Forums style

Post stylish military equipment that wouldn't look autistic to wear in public.

Attached: ses0100769.jpg (700x700, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Keiki-Cucumber-1-Lb-Bag/148722279
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember the only difference between confidence and autism is looks. If you don't look good everything is autistic.

This. I like to think I look better than average and girls have asked me about my flecktarn on campus

That jacket looks fucking retarded. Anything with patches, rank, US ARMY, whatever looks fucking retarded. To be clear, I am not claiming it's stolen valor, I'm saying that it clearly, objectively looks fucking retarded.

MY BROTHER DIED IN THAT SHIRT. TAKE IT OFF

That's not even the GI pattern, it's some asian gookery

Anything looks good if you're confident and good looking.

Attached: 1540146778087.jpg (478x720, 106K)

OP here, looking for a gift. Give me ideas for cool shit to give other people.

whenever I see retards with stripes on their jackets or those fake group/airborne patches on the street I always make a comment

Where do I feasibly acquire this look

Attached: augusto_pinochet.jpg (260x320, 44K)

I'm sure they're really impressed some autistic faggot commented on their jacket.

Years of practice

This. Military style clothing is always cool. Wearing ranks (even made up ranks), unit patches or badges that you didn't earn is for posers and you deserve to be beaten with sticks by every person who actually earned that shit.

Srs, join the guard and you'll get a cool patch for free instead as LARPing as russian spetsnaz, which you're obviously not.

Crye precision G3 combat pants are very fashionable at my local air soft outings.

Attached: 5AE3E400-D48D-4277-B765-9C3CCD50BCB9.jpg (948x1621, 144K)

Go to varusteleka website
Look at apparel
Done

checked. Was referring to the outfit but you know what? I'll take it

Attached: 1512515149594.jpg (640x559, 32K)

Jesus, just noticed my digits

Attached: Fuckery.jpg (320x319, 14K)

it really depends on the person and what they'd be interested in. however, US military stuff from korea and vietnam without the camo just looks nice. i prefer m81 woodland camo. i wear a milsurp jacket that wasn't fugged with by the hippies i bought it from.
i can understand rank and US military patches looking autistic. however the patches i have on mine don't look that retarded. just a haastinian flag and a girl last tour expedition unit patch. (then again, it is for larping and airshit). it's more autist than retarded

Thoughts on a jacket with a patch for its country on it (not mine)? What about a national insignia?

That one in particular? No wonder I got it for so cheap.

i found this
walmart.com/ip/Keiki-Cucumber-1-Lb-Bag/148722279

I don't see what you mean user?

That shit ain't local, it's made in London or Paris. What's your bank account look like?

there is nothing wrong with that. like wearing a jacket with US flag is fine. wearing one with the flag and like a navy seal patch is stupid looking. (that is why mine is of a fake country and an anime reference.)

Dubs Dubs Trips

Oh wait I see I didn't know what post you were referring to, I apologize

haha not enough for Pinochet-tier certainly.

Verusteleka, just looked at it. Awesome stuff. DIdnt even know sites like this existed, it's actually nice clothes

Attached: wotan lead the way.jpg (1280x964, 622K)

The closest thing my milsurp has is a small German flag or austrian eagle insignia, and I guess I have a bag with Finnish writing if that counts. I am more bothered by people wearing tacky chink shit with nonsensical military inspired patches on them than I am by muh stolen valor, but I find them both pretty try hard.

my shit is just for looking neat. as for wearing chink tier stuff with a shitty patch, yeah... i can agree that is pretty tryhard.

stolen valor faggot will just always be that with a patch of some unit or force that actually exists. i really don't care what shit a person wears so long as they aren't being disrespectful

I have this jacket that I really like. It's kind of vintage military styled, and it was made by a local brand that's run by a former Marine NCO who saw combat as a SAW gunner in Iraq. Problem is, it has sgt's stripes stenciled on the arm, and I'm never sure if I feel like it's OK to wear it or not.

i want an m65 jacket, what're my best options? what brand offers the best quality product

Picked up a GI M65, best bet is probably just checking out local milsurp places.

This looks like the stuff you see in golden corral on veterans day because they don't check dd214s

It's probably way over your budget, but I'd look at either The Real McCoys or Buzz Rickson.

Japanese repro stuff isn't cheap, but its well made and basically the final word when it comes to a lot of classic American clothing.

I would unironically wear a hussars dolman in public.

Attached: 43304928_351322725440882_7163457546143078266_n.jpg (1080x772, 170K)

Do it fag

people will laugh at you and call you an emo faggot who lives my chemical romance. enjoy being a laughing stock, kid

I mean, I could wear it with an antique hussars sabre tho. that might turn me from MCR fag to re-enactmentfag.

For example I have a sword to match this dolman

Attached: 339.jpg (506x800, 101K)

Attached: smalll4ch.jpg (4989x832, 590K)